homor

Oct 22, 2023
This game needs a proper walkthrough for the sandbox and not just the important choices , the in-game guide doesn't help much . it's super hard to unlock everything it's so frustrating even the fortune teller's scenes are incomplete. Reason why I hate sandbox
this game need much more :D

Reactions: Lerd0

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Agree with some previous posts, without walkthrough some things are way too tough to figure out, especially the alternate (Alaina boobjob in 2nd peeking) scene in changing room - either one of their scores it too low to even get the scene, or it just continues without a choice option regardless of their scores being maxed out or just enough. Would love for anyone who knows to share the path to it.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This game is so underated I get that walkthrough would be good. and I think there is one included for patrons. But I still love this game. One thing It is missing in my opinion is a thick milf with massive tits. it has so many great sexy characters, but a super hot thick milf would be the best

Reactions: Whofellnow

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
This game is so underated I get that walkthrough would be good. and I think there is one included for patrons. But I still love this game. One thing It is missing in my opinion is a thick milf with massive tits. it has so many great sexy characters, but a super hot thick milf would be the best
Right now, I'm not planning to introduce any new characters. To be honest, there are already too much for me to handle... :FacePalm:
Not the time for more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agree with some previous posts, without walkthrough some things are way too tough to figure out, especially the alternate (Alaina boobjob in 2nd peeking) scene in changing room - either one of their scores it too low to even get the scene, or it just continues without a choice option regardless of their scores being maxed out or just enough. Would love for anyone who knows to share the path to it.
That scene is only available under certain conditions, as in the included walkthrough:
Anyway, when you reach Lady Moonshine and unlock her gallery, the whole scene can be replayed freely if you got any of the two possible endings (or you can buy the scene for a cheap price.)

About the walkthrough, I know the one provided with game is not that complete, it just covers some basic lines. But I'm alone here and I rather invest time on real playable content. (Also... Yes, I'm also bad redacting walkthrough guides.)

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Right now, I'm not planning to introduce any new characters. To be honest, there are already too much for me to handle... :FacePalm:
Not the time for more.

That scene is only available under certain conditions, as in the included walkthrough:
Anyway, when you reach Lady Moonshine and unlock her gallery, the whole scene can be replayed freely if you got any of the two possible endings (or you can buy the scene for a cheap price.)

About the walkthrough, I know the one provided with game is not that complete, it just covers some basic lines. But I'm alone here and I rather invest time on real playable content. (Also... Yes, I'm also bad redacting walkthrough guides.)
You misunderstand me. I didn't mean massive unrealistic tits, characters like Laura have really big tits without being too unrealistic. I meant more a milf like that. That being said you have lots of great characters already (Some are more mature I think?) , and from what I see, lots still to be having sex that haven't yet

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I like this game because it is something different than all the other boring harem games. Looks like he is going more that path now with all these MC scenes...oh well.

Reactions: Petardo666

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
I like this game because it is something different than all the other boring harem games. Looks like he is going more that path now with all these MC scenes...oh well.
In the end, people were asking for MC's scenes. It's not how it started, but it was something I had on mind and nothing against it. NPCs are still, and will, having fun with each other, but not the main focus anymore. NPCs stories now are more like a substitute of those infamous mini games. I rather put a short VN than a mini game, that's what NPC's stories are now.

Last edited:

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
And now that I was passing by, I'm dropping the changelog of the new build, Private Lives 0.27 coming for highest tier patrons on 13th september.

What's new on V0.27?
· Valerio's story with two different branches.
· Laura's secret scene.
· Chance for male-MC scenes with Jeff, Mercedes, Laura, and Sofia.
· Chance for female-MC scenes with Jeff, Kira, Jason and Brandon.
· Special interaction with Laura. You can tell her about your MC experiences for future exchange of goodies (To be completed).
· Optional Alaina's quest (only male-MC, worth completing for future events.)
· Vladislav's and Alice arc has been opened. Beware with your choices...
· Added some events available if Thomas is hiding at MC's home during morning.
· New location available. Feel welcome to the Strip Club.
· Main story line keeps moving forward.
· Some recoding all around the game. Now most screens are working as really intended.
· Some miinor visual changes.
· 1139 new renders.
· 343 new animated loops.
· 112 new character sprites.
· As always, sure there's more stuff I may have forgot I implemented...

Also, some featured renders.

c2-2e27.png
c2-2f50.png
c2-2f4.png
c2-2e9.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty Mmm... Compressed is higher than the non-compressed. :unsure: Wouldn't that be inflated, not compressed? :p
I didn't look at the size, as the last compression I done was only 318MB, I just donored my old one and didn't check the size during upload. I'm guessing the developer changed something on it then to cause such a change in size.

I will run it again here in a bit, my guess it might already be compressed, but will double check.

Yeah, it indeed has changed, and this is the compressed version, it doesn't get any smaller after running, it gets bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PrivateLives-0.27
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Private Lives [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 794mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes