VN Ren'Py Completed Pro-chan [v1.0] [Thorny Goblin Lord]

Feb 21, 2019
The description doesnt make sense. Its asking us which is it gonna be like its a choice but it's telling us two possibilities that can coincide at the same time.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
is this NTR???
Pro-chan can be your sex partner, but not your lover.
What is it going to be? No it's not ntr because she doesn't love you she is not your property. (Havn't played it prolly wont need more substance for me but from title and picks i can guarantee that she will take many dicks that aren't you if you consider that cheating on you i assume you've never had a crush on a celebrity. As im sure most if not all of the cuckold you daily with their husband/boyfriend/girlfriend. So yes if you have the mindset that Angelina Jolie is cheating on you this is indeed ntr. a mild ntr because she'll also fuck you unlike that cuckolder Angelina.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
What is it going to be? No it's not ntr because she doesn't love you she is not your property. So yes if you have the mindset that Angelina Jolie is cheating on you this is indeed ntr. a mild ntr because she'll also fuck you unlike that cuckolder Angelina.
Damn, burn.

Reactions: varage

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What is it going to be? No it's not ntr because she doesn't love you she is not your property. (Havn't played it prolly wont need more substance for me but from title and picks i can guarantee that she will take many dicks that aren't you if you consider that cheating on you i assume you've never had a crush on a celebrity. As im sure most if not all of the cuckold you daily with their husband/boyfriend/girlfriend. So yes if you have the mindset that Angelina Jolie is cheating on you this is indeed ntr. a mild ntr because she'll also fuck you unlike that cuckolder Angelina.
They just asked a question because they wanted to know the dynamic before playing so chill.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yes and i could play litterally 75% of the games on this site marked ntr because no one knows what it means its annoying so forgive me if i post to people enlightening them on the true meaning of ntr. I personally don't enjoy ntr but when the main bad guy fucks the main bad guys daughter and the mc has no idea who the main bad guys daughter is......that's not ntr yet i played a vn where it was concidered so.
-So yes ill admit maybe i took it out a little on the post but the title litterally says "You can have fun with her but she'll never be your lover." No love no ntr possible.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes and i could play litterally 75% of the games on this site marked ntr because no one knows what it means its annoying so forgive me if i post to people enlightening them on the true meaning of ntr. I personally don't enjoy ntr but when the main bad guy fucks the main bad guys daughter and the mc has no idea who the main bad guys daughter is......that's not ntr yet i played a vn where it was concidered so.
-So yes ill admit maybe i took it out a little on the post but the title litterally says "You can have fun with her but she'll never be your lover." No love no ntr possible.
Than clarify what the dynamics are without acting rude to the asker, it's not that hard.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Kinda want to make a game like this where you fix a fucked up gyaru... maybe sometime in the far future. I f anyone knows any games similar to this, hit me up.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Kinda want to make a game like this where you fix a fucked up gyaru... maybe sometime in the far future. I f anyone knows any games similar to this, hit me up.
That would be an amazing idea for a gyaru game. I could see calling it "Trainwreck Station". Perhaps while headed home from the trainstation, he encounters a gyaru ranting at the clerk over how her (Now ex) bf ditched her there with no money for travel. MC thinks back to how he was taught to be helpful and decides to invite her back so she wouldn't have to be out alone at night. MC brings her back with her accepting in a tusndere manner. The following morning she calls her friends and family to pick up up but after yelling at them they tell her to "Just stay at her boyfriend's house (Yours) and be your problem". With no place to go and not a penny to her name, MC takes care of her, helping her to get back on her feet while chemestry slowly develops between the two very different coeds thrust together by chance. There could even be a mechanic balancing helping her be more responsible with exploring the steamy pleasures of riding the hot mess express. <3

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
That would be an amazing idea for a gyaru game. I could see calling it "Trainwreck Station". Perhaps while headed home from the trainstation, he encounters a gyaru ranting at the clerk over how her (Now ex) bf ditched her there with no money for travel. MC thinks back to how he was taught to be helpful and decides to invite her back so she wouldn't have to be out alone at night. MC brings her back with her accepting in a tusndere manner. The following morning she calls her friends and family to pick up up but after yelling at them they tell her to "Just stay at her boyfriend's house (Yours) and be your problem". With no place to go and not a penny to her name, MC takes care of her, helping her to get back on her feet while chemestry slowly develops between the two very different coeds thrust together by chance. There could even be a mechanic balancing helping her be more responsible with exploring the steamy pleasures of riding the hot mess express. <3
That sounds more tame than i was going for but OMG it sounds so wholesome, definitely will need to tweak it (wt femdom, findom, or ntr) for interesting plot and stuff. But definitely an amazing first draft, i'll make a txt file and shelve the idea for now.