4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Unofficial compressed Android port for Profiler [v0.2] [DiveBar]

Download compressed Android port

Pixeldrain | | Workupload
1.1GB(Original) -> 300MB (Compressed)

Thanks Bob69 for the compressed: Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
Hey man I got error on the quick time event can you tell me the solution of this?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Hey man I got error on the quick time event can you tell me the solution of this?
Seems like dev wanted to remove the mini game from android but it somehow still showed up. Someone else got the same error in android from dev too. Check here: Link
It will not break anything in game, just your handshake wouldn't be successful, its like skipping the handshake. It doesn't have any affect or skips any scene because of it. Its just different dialogue for next two line. Then everything is same.
For next version, I will see if it can be resolved.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Seems like dev wanted to remove the mini game from android but it somehow still showed up. Someone else got the same error in android from dev too. Check here: Link
It will not break anything in game, just your handshake wouldn't be successful, its like skipping the handshake. It doesn't have any affect or skips any scene because of it. Its just different dialogue for next two line. Then everything is same.
Thanks for replying man and I understand it since coding is not ez but anyways hopes you fix it soon enough and again thanks for telling me this man

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
Quite sad, cuz i already fix that
But ppl keep downloading "Unofficial compressed Android port" and i can't help with that

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Quite sad, cuz i already fix that
But ppl keep downloading "Unofficial compressed Android port" and i can't help with that
Well most people download "Unofficial android port" so that they can uninstall it afterwards and when new version comes they still have saves from previous version. Among other things like able to change text size, height, dialog opacity to their preference and size of port (1.1GB > 300MB)
Most android user know that minigames don't work properly or at all on android. But we do get some people that like to complain about everything. If it was game breaking and had any impact on a scene further forward in game, I would have fixed it myself. But as it just changes 3-4 dialogues I am not too concerned about it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This is kickass the only minor complaint I have is all the artistic flourishes in the text box, while quite nifty and visually interesting.... Are really frustrating for me as a fast reader I frequently ended up having to back up to read a line I'd inadvertantly skipped due to the flourishes not being in sync with my reading pace.

Shadow4108

Aug 7, 2021
My brother in Christ! This is truly cinema! What a great story. Those moments of listening to the interrogation over the phone gave me goosebumps. Celestine is a very interesting character; she gave me a similar vibe to Luna Lovegood for some reason, and Luna is one of my favorite characters. Also, I have the feeling that I can't trust anyone in this story, which made me feel a bit paranoid.

The scene where the text seems to explode caused me a slight mental "bug," as I didn't expect it, but I liked it; it was a fun detail. The audio, music, and use of memes are incredible. I just have two comments (or rather, suggestions): first, I feel that certain parts of the story move very quickly. Too much context and information are given in very short periods. I understand this may depend on how extensive and deep the story and lore are, so I'll be watching to see how it develops. Second, I notice a certain level of saturation with so many effects. I don't know if it's just my perception, but in those scenes, the changes are too fast or abrupt; I would recommend slightly smoother transitions.

Well, brother, this is the first time I'm reviewing a game here. What you're doing is really good, and I wish you the best. I hope to keep seeing more of your work. If you maintain the intrigue of the plot, the quality of the story, and those fun moments, you could become one of the greats. Personally, I think this has the potential to be on par with outstanding and promising works like Eternum, Between-Humanity, or My Real Desire.

Reactions: JazzPourer

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
This is kickass the only minor complaint I have is all the artistic flourishes in the text box, while quite nifty and visually interesting.... Are really frustrating for me as a fast reader I frequently ended up having to back up to read a line I'd inadvertantly skipped due to the flourishes not being in sync with my reading pace.
I understand your point, so in the subsequent versions, I reduced many of the text effects. However, I also feel it's a bit of a shame because it lost some of the dynamic presentation in that aspect.

JazzPourer

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
My brother in Christ! This is truly cinema! What a great story. Those moments of listening to the interrogation over the phone gave me goosebumps. Celestine is a very interesting character; she gave me a similar vibe to Luna Lovegood for some reason, and Luna is one of my favorite characters. Also, I have the feeling that I can't trust anyone in this story, which made me feel a bit paranoid.

The scene where the text seems to explode caused me a slight mental "bug," as I didn't expect it, but I liked it; it was a fun detail. The audio, music, and use of memes are incredible. I just have two comments (or rather, suggestions): first, I feel that certain parts of the story move very quickly. Too much context and information are given in very short periods. I understand this may depend on how extensive and deep the story and lore are, so I'll be watching to see how it develops. Second, I notice a certain level of saturation with so many effects. I don't know if it's just my perception, but in those scenes, the changes are too fast or abrupt; I would recommend slightly smoother transitions.

Well, brother, this is the first time I'm reviewing a game here. What you're doing is really good, and I wish you the best. I hope to keep seeing more of your work. If you maintain the intrigue of the plot, the quality of the story, and those fun moments, you could become one of the greats. Personally, I think this has the potential to be on par with outstanding and promising works like Eternum, Between-Humanity, or My Real Desire.
Thank you for your praise! I'm glad that you noticed all the details I carefully crafted. Maintaining the quality of the story is the hardest part, but I can assure you that I will give it my all. See you in the next version!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I understand your point, so in the subsequent versions, I reduced many of the text effects. However, I also feel it's a bit of a shame because it lost some of the dynamic presentation in that aspect.
Maybe a toggle in the options so if people want them they can get them?
I do appreciate the artistry, just the lag for a lot of the text effects to start their animation loop, feels like a blank lime to me, so I reflexively click again, and then accidentally skip dialogue.

For the folks who just set it to auto and let it run it's probably super awesome, but that ain't me.

Regardless I still wanna see where the story goes and am looking forward to updates.

Reactions: JazzPourer

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728574736202.png

Cheers, love! The JazzPourer's here!

While I was taking a shower today, it suddenly occurred to me that I should probably post a Developer Log. So, here it is.

If we use the content update in version 0.2 as a benchmark, the writing for version 0.3 is about 25% done. However, I’m still unsure whether the story content in this version will surpass that of 0.2.

As for rendering and coding, I’ve completed around 20%, though I’ll need some extra time for the final adjustments on sound effects and music.

Well, that’s about it for now.
I’m still a rookie developer, and I’m in the process of figuring out the most efficient development workflow.

If all goes well, I’ll see you in December 。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Profiler [v0.2.1] [DiveBar] - Compressed

Win/Linux [295 MB]
- - - -

Mac [290 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
From a Spanish translation server and seeing that it doesn't have a Mod, I put a universal one maybe and I think that I created a conflict and I think it would be advisable for your game to have its own, so we can see what adds or subtracts points or simply just changes the dialogue a little something like this

View attachment 3981028

Also, I already saw what you mean and you get this image instead of the error or the minigame that was mentioned
View attachment 3981029
what mod did you use to get that +1 thing

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes