4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
I understand your point, so in the subsequent versions, I reduced many of the text effects. However, I also feel it's a bit of a shame because it lost some of the dynamic presentation in that aspect.
Will you go back and fix the existing game?

I still haven't made it off the train because of the fading, bouncing and clicking. The game is too slow (*wait for sentence to fade in from right* *click* *shows half of the next sentence* *click* *subclause appears* *click* "My childhood," *click* "my everything." *click* *slowly fades in next sentence letter by letter* *click click click*). If this is meant to be read, then one click should show the full sentence/paragraph immediately. Having to click multiple times to progress a single sentence is insane.

The display for "Hometown. A word so foreign yet so intimate, gently melting in my conciousness" takes four clicks to get through. Plus the effcts are not consistsant, so trying to push your effects to my pace just causes me to miss entire sentences.

I'd say this reliance on effects does nothing for your game or presentation that can't be done with good writing. At best, slowing the text down and adding these effects can give a vibe of depression and/or apathy, but again, this can be accomplished just as easily with punctuation/grammar and good decriptions/visuals.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Profiler [v0.2.1] [DiveBar]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(301 MB)

(Added skip for Minigame as it doesn't work in android)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Android port updated to v0.2.1

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
why is my old saves not working ? its bc the walkthrough? but if its bc the walkthrough where is it now ?
bonus: why the game even shorter than last time i played

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes