VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
I love to read, generally get through at least 2 actual books per week but if they came in shitty red text on dark grey ticker tape roll with all of the text from a page was on one single thin line i wouldn't fucking read those either. View attachment 4070290
Please don't fight, we did some tests to see if it would be difficult to read or not and we didn't have any difficulties, but since you're having trouble reading it, other people probably have the same problem.

In the next patch I will add a new option to change the colour of the letters in Semi-Transparent and Opaque. From red to white.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what future tags will be in this i saw you saidthere will be no ntr does that inlude any variation of sharing or swinging/someone else with mc's LI? Also how about lesbian if there is any included can it be avoided even if it bisexual stuff in a threesome?

Reactions: VisualFoxGames

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
what future tags will be in this i saw you saidthere will be no ntr does that inlude any variation of sharing or swinging/someone else with mc's LI? Also how about lesbian if there is any included can it be avoided even if it bisexual stuff in a threesome?

Hi Goulet, the tags planned for the project will be officially publicised when the next patch is released with corrections and translations planned for Chapter 1 (French, German and Brazilian Portuguese) and along with the development of Chapter 2.

But I assure you that yes, there will be relationships with other girls besides Nathalia, and it's the player's choice whether to remain faithful to her, or decide to break up and have a relationship with another girl or create a harem. Please note that all of the MC's romantic relationships with the girls will have no direct impact on the main story and will be the player's choice. The same goes for LGBT tags such as Gay and Lesbian, which will be present in future chapters, but which will be the player's choice (there will even be warnings when such relationships happen so that the player is alerted and wants to deactivate or maintain them).

Thanks for your attention, I hope to see you in future updates.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Please don't fight, we did some tests to see if it would be difficult to read or not and we didn't have any difficulties, but since you're having trouble reading it, other people probably have the same problem.

In the next patch I will add a new option to change the colour of the letters in Semi-Transparent and Opaque. From red to white.
You're the one that liked y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ / their post...

Changing the colours is a start, changing the tickertape text will help you in the long run, Long sentences in geenral aren't great as it will tire your eyes, long sentences spread across a single line of text are really not great but honestly don't care enough to look again now. First impressions matter and for that reason i'm out.

DORA123

Mar 2, 2020
You're the one that liked y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ / their post...

Changing the colours is a start, changing the tickertape text will help you in the long run, Long sentences in geenral aren't great as it will tire your eyes, long sentences spread across a single line of text are really not great but honestly don't care enough to look again now. First impressions matter and for that reason i'm out.
What book are you reading ? Because in books usually there a looooooooot of long sentences. I just find than its sad to take down a indee game like that, i agree than its important to lean the bad points, but its feel like you are just taking it down, thats why im acutally talking to you. In addition of that he going to fix the point you just mentionned, you could say thx at least.
And btw im not fox ahah
edit : i found sad than my comment was deleted, even more of my review i just wanted to defend one of the few game i like, but if F95, im a suspious man who gonna back into the shadow ahah

Last edited:

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
I'm enjoying the game but what rework was done? I still have my previous version and the quality seems identical.

The story remains the same, the only difference being the way the characters were introduced, as well as some that would only be introduced in future chapters. The rework also brings some improvements to the characters' speech, giving more emphasis to some subjects.

Thank you for your attention.

Reactions: CriticalDecision

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Patch 1 has out! A small update correcting some problems.
  • Fixed story rollback problem.
  • Fixed problem in the Android version where the interface and APK compilation were not shown.
  • Added option to read dialogs in Red or White in the “Semi-Transparent and Opaque” options.
ITCHIO1.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Chapter 2 is in development!

We've decided to split chapter 2 into 2 parts, so that we can deliver the next updates faster, due to the delays and unforeseen events that occurred with chapter 1.

In the first part, we'll introduce the characters who came in last and develop the girls better.

We're going back to the Freeroam that was present in previous updates. To improve the relationship between the girls.

Part 1 is expected to be finished in 4-5 months (if there are no problems or unforeseen developments).

Part 2 will have the conclusion of chapter 2, with the needs to modify the device created by the MC, allowing time travel. But only time awaits the problems of the Laws of Physics.

Part 2 will begin development shortly after the conclusion of Part 1, so we can expect 3 to 4 months for completion.

Any and all information about the development of Chapter 2 will be exclusive to Patrons, supporters on Patreon, and the public will only receive an abridged version every month.

Thanks to everyone who has followed us so far! Hope to see you in the next updates!

Chapter2.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
October rewards!
It's my birthday month, so I decided to present the public with wallpapers of the girls in the project.

Lynn_16_9.png Mavis_16_9.png Nath_16_9.png

You'll find all the girls on our discord!
Link:

There are 2 more wallpapers of the girls for supporters on Patreon!
Link:

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Patch 2 is live!

I've been away for a few days but I'm back. Patch 2 focuses on adding new translations.

- Modified the layout of the dialog balloon to fit the new translations due to the difference in word length.
- Added German language (by AniRei)
- Added French language (by IDO LE BONOBO)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese language (by VFox)

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProgramApex-CH1Patch2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: VisualFoxGames