K Oneiroi

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
baner.jpg

Overview:
Project A. Remake
A world where dreams come true because soon yours became a nightmare Is this fair, is this right?
Anyone would think so if the love of your life was ripped from you
embark on this violent journey of revenge and find out why and who did it,
your choices will have weight not only on your journey,
but also on those of others around you be careful not to become the villain of this story.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-12
Release Date: 2022-11-12
Developer: K Oneiroi -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

10p.jpg 73p.jpg 94p.jpg 142p.jpg 303p.jpg 527p.jpg 535p.jpg

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice animations, but why the hell main character is non human being..? Such idea totally spoils the game.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Played the Original version of this or a variation before that dev went dark.

"Avalon Project" if I remember correctly.

I have yet to see how this version progresses along in future updates.

tenor.gif

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Why does it say be careful not to become the villian ? Sometimes becoming the villian in a revenge story is most fun? Is it going to give an instant stupid game over ?

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, so I played the intro and a little bit more. and well something about it just throws me off. Im kinda getting that the intro tries to introduce the characters and the setting, but having a lesbian couple thrown at me and then their "boss" fires them for their good service (lol?). Just didnt resonate that well with me (best I could put it).. Then they get put on this weird ass mission that makes no dam sense? Something about this just irks me. Thats my feelings at least.

Love a bit of monster girl/kemonomimi , so maybe thats something for the future ? but this first impression is not grabbing me much. But I dont want to sound like im raining the games parade.

So I play a little. felt like the MC being a wolf boy might be interesting concept. Sorta hoping he may be a little horn dog or so, as wolf, would like to think he have some alpha instincts going around marking/claiming women? but so far im not seeing it . Doesnt really have that ambition yet. So im a little worried. Like the first girl, he was questioning her motives, and not understand her advancements. Had her coming onto him rather than him trying ot make some moves back. (well sort of, you do get to make him kiss back at least, but then he starts apologizing about the tent in his pants?) Played a little more and this kinda becomes non-existent :/ MC gets locked into a love path with a shit ton of time skips. no harem... yet at least. The time skips kinda disrupt the flow with the girls he met.

So in all, kinda feel like didnt like the intro much. but hopefully its potential for improvement is there. Benfit of the doubt can be given as its seems new? Maybe more time is needed to flesh him out ?

Yes the English is kinda rough (noted by above poster) but it is what it is. I can make sense out of it.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Radio silence for over three months from our Dev.

Marked as Abandoned.