VN Ren'Py Abandoned Project Andromeda [v0.3.0] [AndromedaLab]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He got the Halloween bug and is resting to kill it with patience and understanding.

NOV 1, 2020 AT 1:09 AM
Halloween Bonus

Hi guys, about the halloween mini-standalone version that I was preparing, it won't be released, for the past week I've been diagnosed with covid, although it's not a critical situation, I am resting the best I can so I can get healthy as quick as possible, I will include the halloween renders as extras in the next update. Thank you all for your support and patience.

We got patience .. a whole cosmos of it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
He got the Halloween bug and is resting to kill it with patience and understanding.

NOV 1, 2020 AT 1:09 AM
Halloween Bonus

Hi guys, about the halloween mini-standalone version that I was preparing, it won't be released, for the past week I've been diagnosed with covid, although it's not a critical situation, I am resting the best I can so I can get healthy as quick as possible, I will include the halloween renders as extras in the next update. Thank you all for your support and patience.

We got patience .. a whole cosmos of it.
Well, yeah. I mean, I knew about Halloween, but that's literally 8 months in the past, so . . . I just hope the dev is recovering and doing well. No communication is almost always a very bad sign.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Decent story and plot. Renders and animations need work though. Overall the game is extremely promising and I wish the dev is going to continue.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes