Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Holy fuck is the combat ass in this game. i cant even do a level one mission with out these fucking pods nuking my ass. whys there a level 7 enemy on a noob mission anyway, those fuckers are tanky as fuck and seem to hit me all the time. The timing on the dodging is really janky too. I see some potential but it needs a lot of work

Reactions: 69ztare

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I don't know how to place this
Holy fuck is the combat ass in this game. i cant even do a level one mission with out these fucking pods nuking my ass. whys there a level 7 enemy on a noob mission anyway, those fuckers are tanky as fuck and seem to hit me all the time. The timing on the dodging is really janky too. I see some potential but it needs a lot of work
Use the Q skill: is an ara attack which wipe almost istantly all the enemies. Others are the real problems of this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and this game is tagged furry because ?
I have not tried this yet but the bottom roll middle pic maybe the reason.

I will wait for the "procreating" to be in the game before I will try it.

Reactions: cocrane

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

We regret to announce the conclusion of Patreon support for Project Ark. We appreciate the unwavering support from everyone. Unfortunately, the project faced funding challenges, but we are committed to completing what we started.
Presently, I, the programmer and level designer, must care for a terminally ill family member, making it challenging to contribute to the project. Consequently, we've decided to release the game for free from here onward and cease Patreon, acknowledging our inability to meet expectations. During this hiatus, we will focus on our well-being, and when we resume the project, it will be at our own pace.

Project Ark will undergo restructuring due to resource limitations. Regrettably, the unlockable H-roid feature will be discontinued, and we'll downscale various aspects to move forward with the available resources.

Patreon billing is suspended, and the page will be unpublished next month. Stay updated on future developments by joining our Discord. Thank you for your understanding.

Bastus

May 1, 2021

We regret to announce the conclusion of Patreon support for Project Ark. We appreciate the unwavering support from everyone. Unfortunately, the project faced funding challenges, but we are committed to completing what we started.
Presently, I, the programmer and level designer, must care for a terminally ill family member, making it challenging to contribute to the project. Consequently, we've decided to release the game for free from here onward and cease Patreon, acknowledging our inability to meet expectations. During this hiatus, we will focus on our well-being, and when we resume the project, it will be at our own pace.

Project Ark will undergo restructuring due to resource limitations. Regrettably, the unlockable H-roid feature will be discontinued, and we'll downscale various aspects to move forward with the available resources.

Patreon billing is suspended, and the page will be unpublished next month. Stay updated on future developments by joining our Discord. Thank you for your understanding.

AND THERE IT IS! to no ones surprise.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Guess this needs to be marked as abandoned? At least for the time being, I suppose.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guess this needs to be marked as abandoned? At least for the time being, I suppose.
Not yet anyway.
Rules for this.
1. No contact from the dev in 90 days.
2. No game update in over 18 months regardless how active the dev is.

Now the dev can supersede this by requesting the tag though.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Is the game still being worked on because on Patreon everything is empty except for the profile picture?

The itch.io page still seems to be online, but the developer no longer appears to be on the Patreon page.

thepalakost

Aug 5, 2021
Is the game still being worked on because on Patreon everything is empty except for the profile picture?

The itch.io page still seems to be online, but the developer no longer appears to be on the Patreon page.
Currently not being worked on. Dev said someone in their family had a terminal illness.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
It was posted on the patreon page before it was taken down. Someone else posted the message above.
Yes, I should have read it above, then it was solved with the game, which is a shame. Because it could take a very long time until something new “should come”.

Thank you for the information anyway.

Reactions: thepalakost

reyzer10

May 7, 2019
so whats the actual content of the game after they stopped updating? is there any H-scene for the romanceable girls?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes