-Lost-

Aug 28, 2020
although i haven't played all through the version 1.6 yet (ill be doing another one of these later) the games dating and repopulation portion is good, with minimal problems, and the story works well for the premiss. also reminds me of plenty of manga/ anime with scifi elements and android ish girls.

my main problem is with the combat being too clucky, it seems this is mainly due to waiting for animations to finish which normally can usually add weight to combat and allow for a more challenging system. this can be improved by changing the dodge to interrupt the animation (I would typically just use listening architect for this), as the dodge has a cool down already it should work well.
this isn't a proper fix since the visual elements don't align with the attacks but it would at least aid in the experience.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Should be able to change to the gender you wanna play as and you should be able to customize the skin color and the body, not just the face and hair. You also shouldn't have to sit there and do the right things to earn a relationship with the girls. There must be a way to cheat in this game

Last edited:

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
If anyone doesn't want to go through the quests and whatnot, here's a fully "complete" save (complete as of version 1.6) with everything unlocked.

Combat in this game is one of the clunkiest shit I've ever played, the way the last boss manages to stun lock you is ridiculous, also for the people asking how they can cheat, there's a console you can access on the 2nd floor, not a console command, more like a terminal where you can get coins and whatnot, only way I was able to purchase everything on the stores lol.

Reactions: wzjistc

LilJur

Feb 27, 2018
Basically Koikatsu with a combat system. And I'm here for it.
To bad the combat system is very clunky, especially parrying

pneumaticfrog

Jun 2, 2020
If anyone doesn't want to go through the quests and whatnot, here's a fully "complete" save (complete as of version 1.6) with everything unlocked.

Combat in this game is one of the clunkiest shit I've ever played, the way the last boss manages to stun lock you is ridiculous, also for the people asking how they can cheat, there's a console you can access on the 2nd floor, not a console command, more like a terminal where you can get coins and whatnot, only way I was able to purchase everything on the stores lol.
where is the save location?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes