Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Project Atmosphere 0.4 P2 PC Compressed -
Pixeldrain

Workupload
You continue to improperly package your compressed products. Please package your supplies correctly for retail distribution. Don't half-ass the job, finish it and it will reflect positively on you and your efforts I assure you. You don't have to package images/animations (that's your choice) but leave the scripts as distributed by both the developer and the original retail packaging. Thank you in advance.

Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P2] [Dr MAD] High Quality Compressed

Download (1,90GB) : - - PIXELDRAIN

Compression by platypushperry which is 700mb smaller : Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you sir for providing a proper product. Perfect execution as always. Highly recommended for folks looking for a proper compressed version. Kind regards.

R3dHand

Jun 23, 2017
I remember Phoebe had the idea of becoming a CamSlut some time ago. Does anyone know if she followed throught with that idea? Or if it is at least avoidable?
I just played the game to the current end. She is writing with another online prostitute about starting her own page, but it's not safe to say that this is unavoidable. Maybe Mc will have something to say about that in the future. So we have to wait for the next update. I too hope that this will be avoidable, but that's up to the Dev. Maybe he will give us an answer in this thread :)

Reactions: holaje12 and MikeOG

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
Is there an actual way to avoid Monica content? Just not a fan. I don't creep on her and I refused to kiss her. Yet the game forces it.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Hello friends, I have the same story, after the morning scene of 21 days, it immediately throws you into a parallel world. Then you find yourself at home at night, there are no tasks, there is no way to sleep. After turning off everything possible in the settings, Monica's room got two renders that weren't there before. Obviously some kind of bug, maybe someone will tell you how to end this day. Thanks in advance.:)
Same here. How did everyone get around this?
Yeah - I'd say it's a bug but I finally worked out how to avoid it.

Unfortunately, I had to got right back to the end of Day 16! As the MC is lying in bed making decisions, for Susan don't choose: "I don't like this game. I wan't to end the relationship." Now, when you have the scene with Phoebe in the morning of Day 21, and get a message from Susan, you will get a choice of how to spend the day. As far as I can tell, any of the three options will work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yea this update ended harem gathering. so now you need to make individual saves for all girls.
Might have a solution... partially.

Is there a replay gallery in this game? Seems like there is only art gallery...
Might can solve that too.

SanchoNote
I simply adore the original proper code this dev has talent for writing (not the normal hacked-up bullshit copied code from StackOverflow, etc) but I simply despise my language barrier while sorting through it which slows me down massively.

That said, no promises as this will be one heck of a grind to produce but I've established a tech port of the Core, including a fully dynamic FreeRoam guide (obviously, it's an FR title) and an overhauled MiniStat for example.

How 'bout those apples?
MikeOG thew one helluva challenge at me on this one.

P.S.:
You learning to insert thumbnails instead of massive images would be greatly appreciated by those of us running large multi-monitor setups.

Edit: Updated teasers

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Our opinions on her attractiveness differ. My question regarding her unwanted courtship remains unanswered.
During the morning of Day2, don't choose to peep on her and you won't be on her "Route". Then avoid any other risque choices with her... done. Common sense really, nothing too tricky about it imho.
ProjAtmos SM B01b06e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
During the morning of Day2, don't choose to peep on her and you won't be on her "Route". Then avoid any other risque choices with her... done. Common sense really, nothing too tricky about it imho.
View attachment 2695976
First off, honored that Sancho acknowledged my complaint and I take no offense from your common sense comment. Second, the two major choices I see are the one from your pic where you don't creep on her and there's another where you get the option of kissing her on the cheek. I decline both and there's still a random cutscene where she's in the bathtub and says "MC made me feel like a woman." Idk.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First off, honored that Sancho acknowledged my complaint and I take no offense from your common sense comment. Second, the two major choices I see are the one from your pic where you don't creep on her and there's another where you get the option of kissing her on the cheek. I decline both and there's still a random cutscene where she's in the bathtub and says "MC made me feel like a woman." Idk.
I meant no offense bud, honestly, I'm usually quite direct by my nature of analyzation so apologies as it wasn't meant to belittle your question. Otherwise I reckon the dev has seen it fit that the LI's still have their own thoughts regardless of the MC's desires... which makes sense in the real world so a few perspectives from their side shouldn't get too deep under the skin, ain't it? Just a thought. Also remember that the translation isn't really all that up to par tbh. Regards.

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
I meant no offense bud, honestly, I'm usually quite direct by my nature of analyzation so apologies as it wasn't meant to belittle your question. Otherwise I reckon the dev has seen it fit that the LI's still have their own thoughts regardless of the MC's desires... which makes sense in the real world so a few perspectives from their side shouldn't get too deep under the skin, ain't it? Just a thought. Also remember that the translation isn't really all that up to par tbh. Regards.
Direct analyzation makes mods successful. No apology required, I was legitimately kidding about taking offense.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Direct analyzation makes mods successful. No apology required, I was legitimately kidding about taking offense.
Understood. Writing posts and others interpreting context is always a bit of a flip-flop issue... much different than if we were chatting on the porch in person over a few beers where true context of what is said and implied is obvious. Regards brother.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just updated and added some of teasers within the spoiler in this post. I'll periodically update those and can be quickly noted if anything is "new" by checking the post's edit date at the bottom-right.
Love your mods, Sancho my friend! Too bad a mod cannot fix MC's new freak hairstyle! It's so f***ing bad I may not be able to play this game going forward. When I started this title... way back when Chapter 1 was all there was... MC had a great look and came across as an every man, average Joe type who was a decent guy, even though he came from privilege he wasn't a prick. I really enjoyed playing this game at that time... Then, all of a sudden he gets a wild hair up his ass and gets the all time worst hair cut in the history of hair cuts! It's ragged and uneven, too short on the sides to match the top yet too long to be a shaved side, it's like 3 different lengths in the back and somehow the top got LONGER after the haircut. Worst haircut in the entire history of haircuts.

Again, Sancho my friend, love your mods! They are genius, exceptionally well made, helpful and always work as they were intended. It's just too bad that they can't fix stupid or undo the worst scene in any AVN ever. NEVER tell any haircutter to surprise you! I always tell a barber three things; short, neat and professional please. Never got a bad cut that way.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Apologies for that huge emoji. Yeah, that was me... I saw your comment. I copied that straight from the web into the post. Will save and attach to save folks eyes and screens next time... because we exist in an idiot dense population and there WILL be a next time. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mr.Winter

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Love your mods, Sancho my friend! Too bad a mod cannot fix MC's new freak hairstyle! It's so f***ing bad I may not be able to play this game going forward. When I started this title... way back when Chapter 1 was all there was... MC had a great look and came across as an every man, average Joe type who was a decent guy, even though he came from privilege he wasn't a prick. I really enjoyed playing this game at that time... Then, all of a sudden he gets a wild hair up his ass and gets the all time worst hair cut in the history of hair cuts! It's ragged and uneven, too short on the sides to match the top yet too long to be a shaved side, it's like 3 different lengths in the back and somehow the top got LONGER after the haircut. Worst haircut in the entire history of haircuts.

Again, Sancho my friend, love your mods! They are genius, exceptionally well made, helpful and always work as they were intended. It's just too bad that they can't fix stupid or undo the worst scene in any AVN ever. NEVER tell any haircutter to surprise you! I always tell a barber three things; short, neat and professional please. Never got a bad cut that way.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Apologies for that huge emoji. Yeah, that was me... I saw your comment. I copied that straight from the web into the post. Will save and attach to save folks eyes and screens next time... because we exist in an idiot dense population and there WILL be a next time. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ain't gonna lie, you have me concerned... I've not played the VN before and since I'm coding the foundation (which I reckon I'm about done with) to automatically work going forward... I'm 100% thru Day6 so I've not seen the barber mishap. That said I'm knee-deep into this now and I'd gladly pro mod this VN so I only get to play with the dev's core code which is brilliant in comparison to many, many other teams. My language barrier and the poor translation are turning me off but the code will keep me invested I reckon.

Regards sir, and best to you and yours.

mcenal

Oct 5, 2019
Ain't gonna lie, you have me concerned... I've not played the VN before and since I'm coding the foundation (which I reckon I'm about done with) to automatically work going forward... I'm 100% thru Day6 so I've not seen the barber mishap. That said I'm knee-deep into this now and I'd gladly pro mod this VN so I only get to play with the dev's core code which is brilliant in comparison to many, many other teams. My language barrier and the poor translation are turning me off but the code will keep me invested I reckon.

Regards sir, and best to you and yours.
Do you have the time to rewrite the engrish? :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you have the time to rewrite the engrish? :whistle:
Absolutely not. The mod will be Engrish only though... I'm having to port over some (it's minimal so if the dev team makes grammatical fixes it will generally almost all be reflected automatically) of the Engrish over the native due to my personal language barrier and to minimize search/goooogle translate/etc as I work (which really slows things down to a crawl).

The amount of code I've written just to get the FreeRoam working flawless and automatic has taken a boatload of time. I've taken into account when the MiniStat needs to reflect FR data or stat data, and also have it auto show/hide as needed. It's a ton of work and I honestly would not do this for a VN I've never really played but again, I adore this dev's code... it's so damn refreshing to work on a core that is not only similar to my style but is solid and not "borrowed" from various sources then duct taped and hacked to work proper. The coder on the dev team should be commended for a very solid foundation, it's very good work imho... the translation, not so much.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Possible Bug Report
(or at a minimum not the desired dev intent)

Okay, there's an odd fubar in the story (first one I've found actually).

I'm currently finalizing the coding out of Day9 and insuring the FreeRoam and ChoiceGuide were correct in all scenarios when I ran into this "issue" of sorts. Here's a layup that I don't think is supposed to be possible. This is regarding the Studio amount required for Fred (I'll place the setup and potential code fix suggestion in a spoiler below for those who haven't played the VN yet out of respect).

So, it's one of the following:
  • A mistake in the code due to how the menu choice conditionals are written or
  • The MC is a liar and making cash like a bandit or
  • It's a massive translation issue.
You be the judge until Dr. MAD gets this info and reviews it (I've never spoken to the dev team before myself).

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG and Acsuka
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes