Dec 15, 2020
Is there a way to unlock the in-game gallery of images that the game already has, and not the replay gallery of scenes from Zen?

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_05-08.png

Hi, fellas!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. I'm still working on Monica and Phoebe's big event. Most of my time is still spent on posing and creating the interior. To avoid falling into the routine of repetitive work, I have diversified my workdays with different types of tasks, such as coding the first event for Yui and Amy. This is not the final code, as there will undoubtedly be changes to these events, but it's worth noting that the outlines of a new update are already appearing in the form of code. Additionally, during the analysis of the first event renders, we decide to added several renders that were missing for the variability of all story paths.
    Next week, I will continue working on Monica and Phoebe.
  • Fresh previews. Find here: , .
  • FAQ. Some more popular questions and answers...
    1: Mini-games – do you have plans for it?
    Answer: In short, yes - we plan to add a few non-demanding gameplay mini-games(for example, something related to fights), but nothing that would be mandatory or overly challenging for players. Our intention is to enhance the game by offering enjoyable diversions, rather than making them a mandatory and challenging part of the overall experience.
    2: SMART LEWD mechanics – what next?
    Answer: Certainly, we have plans to continue evolving our SMART LEWD system. In the future, we intend to introduce separate parameters that will individually reflect erogenous zones for each character. These changes will have an impact on LEWD scenes and add unique features to our characters.
Please follow us , , and , this is important to us.
Thanks for all your support!
Have a great evening everyone!
Dr. Mad and team.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sis is jealous perv, watches mc with other girls and then cries that he isn't with her.

jjw2022

Mar 15, 2022
View attachment 2123853

Overview:
Project ATMOSPHERE
is a wonderful Sci-Fi visual novel inspired games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Deus Ex series that combines beautiful high-quality renders and complex adult storyline. The story of the game takes you to the near future. The main character is young man who recently graduated from the university. He met mysterious organization which introduced him a new reality, which he never imagined. Thought story you will explore this new reality as secret agent of «Atmosphere agency» and help them in their fight with treats from another universe.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2023-05-21
Developer: Dr MAD -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Part 2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features of the Game:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncensor Patches: -

Extras: FAN SIG - Italian Translation* - Gallery Mod*

Soucer thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2123831 View attachment 2123832 View attachment 2123833 View attachment 2123834 View attachment 2123835 View attachment 2123836 View attachment 2123837 View attachment 2123838 View attachment 2123839 View attachment 2123840 View attachment 2123841 View attachment 2123842 View attachment 2123843 View attachment 2123844 View attachment 2123845 View attachment 2123846 View attachment 2123847 View attachment 2123848 View attachment 2123849 View attachment 2123850 View attachment 2123851 View attachment 2123852
Quite nice storyline, and as noted by others, the "English dialog" could use a LOT of polishing. I'm retired 40+ years I.T. experience, coding experience, English language experience and I also speak Français, having lived in France 4 years. <grin> Und ein bisschen Deutsche. Helps with understanding some languages sentence structures. Like some volunteer help 'editing conversations'? I under the emotions being expressed... awkwardly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quite nice storyline, and as noted by others, the "English dialog" could use a LOT of polishing. I'm retired 40+ years I.T. experience, coding experience, English language experience and I also speak Français, having lived in France 4 years. <grin> Und ein bisschen Deutsche. Helps with understanding some languages sentence structures. Like some volunteer help 'editing conversations'? I under the emotions being expressed... awkwardly.
contact dev at patreon or subs.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
dev12_08.png

Hi, guys!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. This week, I decided to take a little break from the main event featuring Monica and Phoebe and focus on other events. To create some diversion from the main event, I shifted my attention to Molly's storyline (which is a continuation from the previous update). This event turned out to be interesting and captivating, and I was able to complete it in one go. Additionally, I worked on a separate event involving Phoebe (without going into details to avoid spoilers, but it's something intriguing), and that event is also finished.
    Next, I plan to return to the event with Monica and Phoebe and finally strive to bring it to completion.
  • Fixing some bugs. Also, this week we discovered(with help of our community) and manage to fix a serious bug that prevents the start of events on the 21st day. It occurred when players didn't follow Phoebe's path and didn't choose any of Susan's paths.
  • New previews. Are out now: , .
    1: The best way to send a bug for devs?
    Answer: If you encounter any issues with the game or obtaining it(such as slow download speed), the fastest way to seek assistance would be to message us on . We have monitored by server moderators and developers. So please don’t be scared and tell us about any problems you have with our game.
    2: I am unable to obtain all the character avatars – what do I need to do to unlock them?
    Answer: Avatars, in the game's BIOS, are one of the reward systems that acknowledge players' progress. Different avatars are awarded for completing the game in various ways. To unlock all of them, you need to choose different paths in your playthrough.
Dr. Mad and team.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_19-08.png

Hello everyone!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. It was a highly productive week, as the count of completed static HD renders surpassed 300+. This occurred because I broke my personal record for the number of static HD renders completed in a single day (100+ renders during a workday) this week. Additionally, I completed 12 animations for Molly's event, and they turned out to be really hot and sexy. I can't wait to share my work with you.
    Next, continuing to work on the main event with Monica and Phoebe...
  • More previews. Can be found by those links: ,
    1: NTR in your game?
    Answer: No, when I started developing my game, I made a deliberate decision not to include any NTR roots. This was done to ensure that we do not offend many players who find such scenarios unacceptable in any form.
    2: Pregnancy roots for girls?
    Answer: We are currently brainstorming possible Pregnancy roots for some of the girls, but we are taking extra caution in considering their individual character traits. While we have confirmed that there will be a Pregnancy route for Alice, we are still exploring options for the others. However, we will definitely put it up for a subscriber’s vote.
Dr. Mad and team.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_26-08.png

Hello fellas!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. This week, I mainly dedicated my time to post-processing. Finished HD renders and animations always require some additional polishing. Considering that a substantial number of them (unprocessed HD renders and animations) have already accumulated since the start of development for the next update, they have started to slightly intimidate me with their size.
    Another event involving Phoebe has been completely finalized. As part of working on this event, some existing locations were improved and another "new" location was added in Monica's house.
    It is also
    worth noting that this week we allocated enough time to work on the previous game days:
    - Worked
    on code, diversifying from repetitive tasks. Fixed some bugs.
    - Worked on the script for the first 1-10 game days. Prepared it for significant changes that we plan to add in the near future.
    - Started compiling a detailed episode outline for the early stages of the game. Currently, a detailed outline has only been done for recent updates, so we began transitioning episodes from the beginning of the game onto it. This outline greatly aids in subsequent development and will also serve as a foundation for creating an official walkthrough.
  • More previews?! Here’s it: , .
Dr. Mad and team.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes