Machsalim

Oct 7, 2023
May as well remove the incest tag, the dev blocked the patch from working. Also why is there a cheats in the options menu but no cheat menu?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
May as well remove the incest tag, the dev blocked the patch from working. Also why is there a cheats in the options menu but no cheat menu?
The patch needs updated.

And cheats, well...

I added the official Cheat to the game. At the request of many players. If you turn it on (in the settings), the game will stop checking enough points to start events. I will leave the use of this option to your discretion. In fact, this mode will allow you to progress through all character's lines. At the moment I only implemented it for day 16. In the next update this mode will be available for the full game.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Most games do overwrite autosaves as there can only be so many.

And it's not really broken, most of the bugs have been fixed, there is only 2 that have been reported.

And pro-tip, no it doesn't block rollback.

View attachment 3437278
A GAME BREAKING bug means the game is broken and unplayable. This bug is NEW, and I don't get how someone could've done it.
No, most games DO NOT in fact change how autosaves work Download 10 games off this site and tell me how many do, 9 or 10 of them won't have touched the saving(or honestly know how considering it's mostly russian/spanish shovelware)
And no, rollback doesn't work when you're at a navigation screen, or at least the house screen, so you cannot roll back beyond that, thus rollback doesn't work.

I work with this engine every day so unless you're the one fixing or causing the bugs stop running interference for a gamedev putting out broken content.

Reactions: Hammer120

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A GAME BREAKING bug means the game is broken and unplayable. This bug is NEW, and I don't get how someone could've done it.
No, most games DO NOT in fact change how autosaves work Download 10 games off this site and tell me how many do, 9 or 10 of them won't have touched the saving(or honestly know how considering it's mostly russian/spanish shovelware)
And no, rollback doesn't work when you're at a navigation screen, or at least the house screen, so you cannot roll back beyond that, thus rollback doesn't work.

I work with this engine every day so unless you're the one fixing or causing the bugs stop running interference for a gamedev putting out broken content.
You said BROKEN back then and no it was not broken back then.

The bug had already been reported and addressed.

This error occurs if the player chooses Susan's vanilla path on game day 2. There are many variables in the game that affect the story progression, so unfortunately, we have no way to track down all the errors without your help.
The dev shared a save file and so did someone above for now to get past it until a bugfix version is out, all this is on Discord, and posted on the page before.

Rollback works for conversations and choices...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did all the modders abandon this game? Wasn't there a Sancho mod of this last version?
I think Sancho was looking into it, not sure how far he got. Since the game has a cheat to bypass any points, and has the guide on the left, not sure many were bothered.

Sancho asked about another game, I will ask him and see if he will give an update about it and post it in here.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
The see "see Susan later" choice is bugged when you have to decide to stay with Phoebe or see Susan. It just lists both scenes as done in the journal and puts up the sleep icon, but neither scene occurs.

Reactions: MixQQ

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The see "see Susan later" choice is bugged when you have to decide to stay with Phoebe or see Susan. It just lists both scenes as done in the journal and puts up the sleep icon, but neither scene occurs.
There is a Susan bug, it's been mentioned a few times, there is a save file posted above you can use to bypass it for now until a bugfix comes out.

This error occurs if the player chooses Susan's vanilla path on game day 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chris Fenris

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
You said BROKEN back then and no it was not broken back then.

The bug had already been reported and addressed.

The dev shared a save file and so did someone above for now to get past it until a bugfix version is out, all this is on Discord, and posted on the page before.

Rollback works for conversations and choices...
Oh man, the devs are so proud of you. You'll get a gold star and everything.

I had labels that DID NOT EXIST and I couldn't play the game before.
Now, because of a choice that used to work, you can't advance past day 13 without someone else's save file
I guarantee it's because they messed up the dom route with some weird check that screws up the LINEAR sandbox from allowing you to hit the sleep button.

If this were an actual sandbox, I could sleep and pass time whenever I want, but no.
I sincerely hope in the near future you respect yourself more than just playing hall monitor for some developer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think Sancho was looking into it, not sure how far he got. Since the game has a cheat to bypass any points, and has the guide on the left, not sure many were bothered.

Sancho asked about another game, I will ask him and see if he will give an update about it and post it in here.
Well, a few months back I dabbled into this wonky project. My posts in this thread can be found here. I looked back and apparently I was 100% complete modding through Ep3(Day20) according to this post.

Producing and introducing new mods is always an challenge for me considering the amount of public mods I already must maintain on a daily basis here while also maintaining my IRL responsibilities. There's only 24hrs in a day and I eat through them quickly so these many side projects I take a look at are the first to be placed on the backburners when life bogs me down.

All that said I just looked and found my project files... it looks like I was modding based on v0.4P2 and must have been completed for a lot of the VN considering I have 33 scenes populated in SanchoGallery:

IneedLA

Dec 5, 2023
There's differece as I recall... I mean what I've seen. You BLOCK content meaningly, intentionally or you obey Patreon rules. This one surely is cheeky bastard

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes