• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P3 Hotfix 1] [Dr MAD]

1. 4.00 star(s)

maybemaybe

Beautiful renders, beautiful girls and engaging story are definite pluses.

Big minus at the moment is the amount of renders with the MC's face in it. Maybe its just me, but some other dude's face during some events is seriously offputting. Best possible variants are always in the 1st person perspective. 3rd person view works too but only without faces. For example - Dreams of desire, Sisterly lust, Depraved awakening managed to stay immersive all the way.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 261632

Good:
    +High qualityrenders
    +Unique and lovable characters
    +A lot explicit scenes in such early status
    +Well done animations
    +A huge variaty of fetishes served

Cons:
    -Quite confusing storyline at beginning

It's only v0.2 at this moment, but you will wait for more content, I bet with you :)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Renders are awesome, i mean the renders, everything else is pretty much the same. I like the sandbox and i like the interface thing.

Too bad that every girl is the same 45kg mannqin. To badd that dialogue is uninteresting at best. There is something about wirting here htat makes characters boring. I Dont know what it is.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DarkOs31

I guess i am like the most guys here : Never begin a 0.1 , 0.2 release and wait!
    Well,i guess i failed and i am glad i did !
    Because the story is really really interessting...
    The Girls are looking great,Jesse and Amy are just my type...The rest...i dont really care...
    Biggest plus,there are no jumbo titts!!
    yet...
    Some Girls could look a little bit more realistic (dont get me wrong,the renders are looking above average,but something is missing to give a 5 star rating)
    Also a plus,the MC is somewhat goodlooking...
    No ugly pervert who only think with his dick and peek and so on...
    A little minus ,he needs a proofreader (i am from germany and english isnt my native language,but even i can see errors and sometimes there are sentences where the words are double)
    To make this game top-notch he will need a proof reader and a guy who will make his animated sex-scenes like a master @Alorth
    So its 4 stars from me,yet...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Fracam

BRAVO (y)

The 1st time i saw this release few weeks ago i said to myself : "looks good (especially Monica)". Images attracted me but this was just the beginning and i thought there was not much content so i decided to wait. 3 days ago i went for it and Waowww
    Story is good. i don't want to spoil but you don't know what it really is if you don't go further. so It surprised me and it is enterntaining.
    Very good renders for me, Girls, expressions on faces, Locations...animations are god too althought some can be improved to get more fluidity... (i make a request to the dev : i'd like to see animated kisses. Kisses can be very hot, sensual and il like it even in a sex scene. so...if it's possbible...)
    One thing is great since this game is sandbox : the hints box. Super good idea and very usefull. you don't have to search for hours what to do. So it give a good pace to the game between reading and action. Bravo.
    Pictures in the gallery are top too

So, the game deserves 5 stars also to encourage the work...CAN't wait for more. I surely recommand this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Nolo100

Oh... my...godd
    For a seconds lets ignore the fact that this is a sex game.
    HOLY SHIT !!!
    Bro ya'll could deadass do a 20 euro storygame on steam, and i'd buy that shit.
    That being said, god DAMN these girls are DAMN GOOD !
    This shit so good, that im thinking about becoming a patreon next month
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dirkmcstride

This is what you would se if a VN and a Sandbox had a baby where only the good qualities got passed on. Easy and enjoyable with no grinding what so ever. Nice content and even nicer renders! Even if Sanbox is not ur thing, this is for you.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Bruno66

I also think the story is great, enough for 5 stars for me.
    The potential of the game is great, and would say Dr. MAD keep up the good work!
    For me it should have more Jesse content, and I really hope she comes home from the hospital soon.
    One of the best games for me here. :love:(y)

Thanks Dr. MAD
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BasedWilson

I'm gonna give it a 5 star. The renders are insanely good compared to current VN.

With current storyline, I personally think there is a lot of potential future development in the coming updates. Hope many will give it a try and support this work too.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

rbcola

Rating for 0.2:

Holy Moly, what a great Game.
    Renders are over the top, 10/5 :D
    The Girls are super hot,
    and on top of that, there is a cool story behind all that.

It´s surely a littlebit inspired by Cyberpunk, but hey, thats the actual spirit of time, and a nice gift for all fans of that. So count me in ;)

I´m looking forward for more!

This Game should be on the top list of so much more users!
    The Dev and the Game deserves definitely more attention from us!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

dacris69

Very good pics as many said in the other reviews but what i find great, are the different face expressions, most of the time very cute and loving, reminding me of Katherine from Deliverance. I also love that it has many intimate moments and they are greatly delivered through good angles, songs and the above mentioned face expressions.

As someone else mentioned, place somewhere else the task manager when its open because it gets in the way of the dialogue choices.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Landladies & Tenants

Review of v0.2: Lots of promise

This is a strong and promising game that deserves more attention and support. The graphics are excellent, with beautiful women who each has her own look. The writing is quite good too; there some engrish in there, but they don't detract from how the story draws the players in and making them invested in the game. Gameplay is remarkably painless for a sandbox game, thanks to the to-do notes on the side. There's a lot to like here, and the incest + milf tags are great.

I have two notes and two suggestions. Notes are: 1) the sexual h-scene pacing is pretty quick. That's not a problem for some female NPCs who are destined to be fuck-buddies. But for women like Monica who have history and deep emotional relationship with the MC, why they choose to h-scene the MC isn't explained well. 2) It seems players are rewarded with more scenes and extra images if they choose "Bad Boy" option. Will this have consequences for the end? Is there a way to change choices later on in the story without having to replay the whole game?

Suggestions: 1) Move the to-do notes box to somewhere else on the screen (top left?) so that player choices and map locations are not blocked when the to-do note box is open. 2) Given that the MC has the option to creampie some of the women, I hope there will be an impregnation option later on.

That said, this is a very good game so far. Thanks and good luck, Dev!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

MegaApe

This game has plenty of content i really loved the story and the animation as well as the renders. It is a very stunning game i am just curios at why does this not have at least 600 likes ? It has a great potential.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Malkovichi

This review is based on version 1.8. After the transfer game from unity to the Renpy it became at least possible to play. Renders are good, but i dont like the look of some characters. Their looks just aren't my type. But since I am a big fan of sandbox mechanics, this "disadvantage" is not a hindrance.
    A typical incest story with an intertwining of science fiction -why not?
    In general is good, it's worth playing it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

6U1YA3V

Good:
    +Amazing renders
    +Amazing characters
    +Potentially a good storyline
    +Enough explicit scenes in half a year of development

Cons:
    -Onlythe beginning, so it is short at the moment
    -The buildup with the characters is too fast (for some it can be an advantage)
    -Animations are a bit strange/out of place and screen jumps around sometimes (I don't like the screen shake, but the animations are ok)

This game should be having around 800 likes at least on the forum, it outpaces many other games and hopefully the creator will keep doing it in this style.

Edit at 0.3 version: Looks like I was right. This game is going to be an absolute fire, the animations, the sandbox which isnt annoying, the story, the characters. The rendering is just on another level in this version.

BRAVO!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a really great and quality game. The story and the writing is good. The sandbox part of the game is comfortable and the hint system is great. Renders and girls are beautiful and lewd scenes are hot.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

milfluv69

Pros:
    +Good CG
    +Very nice milf character
    +Story is less cliché than some other games
    +Decent amount of content for a game early in development
    +Good UI

Cons:
    -Story is quite slow to start, and doesn't become interesting until far into the current version. Many players may struggle to get through the mundane feeling early game.
    -While the translation is far from the worst I've seen, it sometimes has a soulless machine translation feeling. Words are occasionally translated literally and can feel out of place in English.
    -There are also some sentences where Russian has been left in the English version as a sentence seems to have been missed in translation. These instances are rare and I didn't find them to ruin anything though.
    -The game has a map etc. and on the surface looks like a freeroam game where you can advance with certain characters as you wish. However, each day you are given a shopping list of things you MUST do before you can transition to the next day which can be a drag when you're not interested in a character.
    -Characters have little interaction outside of the scenes that appear on your shopping list of things to do. E.g. the mom character has no interaction besides clicking a 'work' button for much of the early game. The game could feel a lot more lively if the characters are interactable outside of predefined scenes, even if it's simply asking them questions about what they think of certain plot points.

Conclusion:

An interesting enough game with good renders that is currently being held down by a dull early game experience and poor character development as a result of character interaction being limited to your daily shopping list of interaction events. I would recommend that the dev gives characters more time to express their thoughts and feelings outside of the daily task system.

However, the later part of the current version makes me feel confident that the game is getting better and looks like it has a promising future. I would simply warn people that it may take a little while to get to the good stuff, and I wouldn't feel bad about skim reading through a lot of the first days.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Buddawg

Quite a nice game, that only so far suffers from the engrish.
    With a few added russian sentences and words here and there.
    The game would really improve a lot with a decent translator.

I kind of like the game so far. Graphics are good, story is decent, and everything is kind of lighthearted.

Hope to see more of this soon.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

pater_dick

Great game with superb art, graphic design, mechanics and visuals. Plethora of interesting characters and decent amount of content considering it's early in development. This game deserves greater support that it's currently getting. English could be a bit better.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

InfamousAone

WoW,what a pleasant surprise discovering this game,a brand new models,which is a huge plus,i really like the style of UI,runs smoothly.Really like the hint system,rewards especially,interesting story,good animation.Once again,i really like the usage of new models,they look great,a game to watch,surely!