Ren'Py - Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P3 Hotfix 1] [Dr MAD]

1. 5.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.1.5 version.
    actualy i dnt like plzy and reading code from fresh ported game, but in that case i was surprised- its great port!
    PRO:
    - great CG
    - damn good code(normaly after porting code looks like huge mess, but not in that case).
    - flaweless UI
    - hunts/guide presents
    - story presents
    - great porting
    - readable russian (i played on russian lang cuz dev r russian and i need practice)
    CONS:
    - low content amount, but its not real flaw- just early stage development
    - many game mechanics like "love", "hate", "lust" unused, but looks like it ll be useful in future development.

ill watch this game development and i hope that game ll have great future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vaibhav967967779

Very good game. I like this game very much. I like the parallel universe concept. I thought we will see many great scene in future. Wating for next update. Best of luck for game. Because I found your game has a unique story. Please provide new update as soon as it complete.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

shepardcommander

A game with adequate amount of content that is worth a download.

The story is good with some new ideas. Sandbox is easy to navigate because of a good (maybe to the point of making it too simple) hint system.

Render quality, while not as good as some of the best games on site, is still impressive with supermodel like- but still good-looking models.

The amount of content at moment is good too.

The content and story is promising, let's see if it avoids the abandoned tag long enough to become great as it has so much potential.