VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 159 39.8%
  • Teen

Votes: 171 42.8%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 200 50.0%
  • Adult

Votes: 184 46.0%
  • Milf

Votes: 260 65.0%
  • Gilf

Votes: 89 22.3%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 11.5%

• Total voters

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I'm not saying that pure blonde or silver hair color will make every character "cute", but to make them "badass" with pure blonde hair you have to completely change their entire design. (For example, the "iroquois" hairstyle (or how is it on the english) would be perceived differently with this color.) And we're talking about a street gang "alpha bitch", not some cool amazonian anime warrior. That's why I can't imagine her hair being pure light "clean" color. By the way, anime style is very different from 3D/photorealism, and lives by slightly different stylistic rules — this is clearly visible when you try to transfer 2D-anime characters into 3D-anime. Therefore, it is better to use 3D renders and photorealistic images as examples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No-no, I'm just talking about her head, but she does have a baby face features, but the silver hair makes her look even more "pure", if you know what I mean.
Sorry, while I was writing the answer the discussion went way ahead, haha :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I'm not saying that pure blonde or silver hair color will make every character "cute", but to make them "badass" with pure blonde hair you have to completely change their entire design. (For example, the "iroquois" hairstyle (or how is it on the english) would be perceived differently with this color.) And we're talking about a street gang "alpha bitch", not some cool amazonian anime warrior. That's why I can't imagine her hair being pure light "clean" color. By the way, anime style is very different from 3D/photorealism, and lives by slightly different stylistic rules — this is clearly visible when you try to transfer 2D-anime characters into 3D-anime. Therefore, it is better to use 3D renders and photorealistic images as examples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No-no, I'm just talking about her head, but she does have a baby face features, but the silver hair makes her look even more "pure", if you know what I mean.
I hear you and agree when comes to having the to change overall design but my point is that we haven't seen Kate's overall design, your example is better then mine because it's 3D instead of 2D but if you were to only to take the head from your example I feel a lot of people would not view her as badass as before, Her tattoos, clothes and abs add to her aesthetic. I'm not saying that a light colour hair is the best for her but I'm saying that until we see her overall design we can't determine if she wouldn't look badass with it.

Also I like breaking the mold. I don't necessarily want the full amazon face shape for Kate, that was never my vision of her. Kate's a badass, and it has nothing to do with her face! #curbstomp
I'm not saying to have an amazon face just one that maybe has sharper features. There's a character in this game Taffy Tales named Brinda, she's got this bitchy face but she isn't really a bitchy person she just has sharp features and even Kendra from The Red Room, her features are kind of amazonium but they fit her character really. Again I'm not saying to have her specific features but a tone down version of them may add some grit to Kate.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I hear you and agree when comes to having the to change overall design but my point is that we haven't seen Kate's overall design, your example is better then mine because it's 3D instead of 2D but if you were to only to take the head from your example I feel a lot of people would not view her as badass as before, Her tattoos, clothes and abs add to her aesthetic. I'm not saying that a light colour hair is the best for her but I'm saying that until we see her overall design we can't determine if she wouldn't look badass with it.
Yeah, I completely agree with you! I just wanted to convey that if you take a blonde hair color, it is better to be "dirty" blonde for our goal to choose the right vibe; and if you take a gray hair color, it is better to be darker "dirty" gray, but in no case light gray/white colors — they make the character more "purist" in my opinion, and we want to get a tough street gang futa fighter. But CoffeeCurse already said that they will play with colors and hairstyles a little bit more, while I write the answer :D

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
All jokes aside, I really love there's such hype around this game, I truly think it's going to be very good and your models and renders are amazing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse