VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 158 39.6%
  • Teen

Votes: 171 42.9%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 200 50.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 184 46.1%
  • Milf

Votes: 260 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 89 22.3%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 11.5%

• Total voters

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
Wooo!! Attribute Theft! It is so rare isn't it?!

So put simply, YES, Attribute Theft will be featured prominently throughout the game!! It's one of my favorite fetishes and I love experimenting with it in both subtle and wild ways! It's not like the "goal" of the main story, but it will take place in almost every chapter, or at least most of them!

And it's something we all get to have fun with! If it's between two main characters, it will usually be temporary (because it's not feasible to have variations across every single scene). Buuuuuttt, I'm hoping to also have moments that Attribute Theft will be permanent between main characters. This will likely be pre-decided by a community poll for things like supporters to interact with!

Is there any particular Attribute Theft you are into?
For me? Honestly any. The concept I like most though is the idea of giving attributes to someone that lacks them, essentially turning the tables by making the other party now better in some way than the player character or another. Or someone seen as inferior just taking them for herself.

But lol honestly I feel any type of attribute theft is usually gonna be in the right direction based on how you've talked about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I have two questions if that's okay, regarding characters. I know you take a lot of work making your characters/models and it shows! I feel like some of them are going to become my favorite of all time!

First. You've talked alot about the fantasy element of this game. I'm curious, does that mean there will be fantasy characters? Like fantasy skin tones, ears, and body types? Like an elf or something? Or is that like medieval fantasy and is that not really what the game is like?

Second. So far you have such a nice variety of body types! You have thicc, you have petite, you have slim thicc, and you also have buff babes! But there is a body type I like personally that I don't see often in VNs and that's a thicc woman who borders on being a little fat, but it's tasteful. Are you going to have any characters like that?

Here is an example from a creator I'm sure we're all familiar with. I'm using it as an example because I can't create anything myself and just want to show what I mean by the body type I'm referring to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ask away! And awwww thanks!!! Glad you like em! :D

For your first question I can't spoil too much... but I can say this: YES! You won't be disappointed!

And for the second, I'm really glad to hear about the variety of body types! That was 100% my goal going into all of their creation! It sounds like you might be interested in a "plus sized thicc" character! And once again, I can't say too much, but what I can say again is: YES! Aside from Brooke who's slightly on the "plus size" there are characters who have that lil bit extra squishin on em in this game! The lil belly fat and muffin can be so fuckin cute/hot! And there will be female and futa chatacters of this body type too!

And nice references!! They are an amazing and super talented creator! I think in the best using them as reference offers a good example of an artist who really understands anatomy, variety of body shapes, and simply breathtaking models. We can all learn something from them!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
For me? Honestly any. The concept I like most though is the idea of giving attributes to someone that lacks them, essentially turning the tables by making the other party now better in some way than the player character or another. Or someone seen as inferior just taking them for herself.

But lol honestly I feel any type of attribute theft is usually gonna be in the right direction based on how you've talked about it.
Exactly! I think you just hit the nail on the head for what makes Attribute Theft so specific and fun to work with! It's all about turning the tables on the other party, putting someone else in a stronger position while at the same time weakening the others. It's so... decadent? :sneaky:

And awesome! Looking forward to bringing more of the fetish in the AVN space! :D

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
That was one of the first decisions I made when I got started with the game. I'm like HEY! I'ma try to make an open world sandbox AVN game! Then I saw the coding knowledge I would need and I'm like :oops:... okay nevermind... maybe the second game!!! Although, and this is my opinion, I find sandbox AVNs to just be clicking simulators a lot of the time. I find their appeal wears out fast and it just becomes a spiderweb of clicking here and clicking there and seeing the same screens 1,000 times.

I can understand how a sandbox would add to that, but I'm confident that I've found a way to make a visual novel that allows enough freedom and movement so that thing like transformation, etc. has plenty of time to be enjoyed as it happens. Plus in regards to scenes, sandbox games function the same as any other format. Sandbox games just have a navigation architecture coded in, and you can sometimes choose the order in which things play out.

The alternate storylines/bad ends are NOT the bulk of any content or fetish. Instead they are there for really wild scenes and perhaps things the community/supporters can vote on in the future to allow a little bit of creative wiggle-room. The consequences of this game will be real and felt! NTR won't exist in a vacuum, because it needs to feel real for the fetish to really activate in my mind! And the NTR is going to be a mix. Some of it chill, some of it sharing, some of it a competition (so futa sisters fighting against eachother like you said), and the then some of it will have you being cucked to the MAX! (For people that like it!)

While we are on the gameplay topic, do you think you'd implement minigames or such in your game? Personally, I'm agnostic on the idea, however I do like it when it's done properly as it accnetuates the feeling of certain scenes e.g impressing a lovve interest, competing with a rival etc. which is sth that this game seems to have mo shortage of.

• Thinking Face

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
While we are on the gameplay topic, do you think you'd implement minigames or such in your game? Personally, I'm agnostic on the idea, however I do like it when it's done properly as it accnetuates the feeling of certain scenes e.g impressing a lovve interest, competing with a rival etc. which is sth that this game seems to have mo shortage of.
Like interactive clicking mini game of sorts? I've considered it, but it depends on two important things: whether or not I can actually learn to code something like that and how much time it'll add to development time. I'm leaning towards probably not having them in the game, at least not till much later. I already have a lot on my plate, and IDK if I want to spend even more time coding a mini game that people will likely just skip or complain about in the reviews haha!

Sep 4, 2021
Like interactive clicking mini game of sorts? I've considered it, but it depends on two important things: whether or not I can actually learn to code something like that and how much time it'll add to development time. I'm leaning towards probably not having them in the game, at least not till much later. I already have a lot on my plate, and IDK if I want to spend even more time coding a mini game that people will likely just skip or complain about in the reviews haha!
Mini games can become a chore, I hope theirs always skip function or a modder makes one in the games that I play!

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
We will need a Discord section just for the ideas and concepts in the future!
I've got three on mind currently. But, I can't wait for a Discord to get started. :LOL:
Not sure if they have a place to fit, but need to get out some more of the hype energy! So here's something that's been in my head with the twins and The NTR Sisters. Just a pose I can see them all in and not exploring an NTR path or concept.

• Love

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Mini games can become a chore, I hope theirs always skip function or a modder makes one in the games that I play!
Agreed! They are a great idea in concept, but usually fall short of being interesting enough in most AVN's as the amount of coding you'd have to do to make it "good" is quite cumbersome! But hey! Who knows... maybe I'll be able to work some magic!

Reactions: Thebigbadwolf89

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I've got three on mind currently. But, I can't wait for a Discord to get started. :LOL:
Not sure if they have a place to fit, but need to get out some more of the hype energy! So here's something that's been in my head with the twins and The NTR Sisters. Just a pose I can see them all in and not exploring an NTR path or concept.

And the smut streak continues with gold!!! I love just how much you love the pair of sisters, it's so fricken awesome! So glad they are getting the love! The younger twins are getting a nice update in a few weeks, they are going to look even cuuuuter!!

3.jpg

And idbgaidhgawidad YES! Cum swapping is something I always forget to mention but I love it!! It's so hot! I'm also getting really good with fluids/liquids in DAZ so I can make it look sooooooo amazing! Gods... they are going to end up as absolute cumsluts by the end of this game... they gonna need cum like a fish needs water!!

Well done!!!

I'm still hard at work with Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica! I'm still smashing my head against walls getting all the materials and shaders right, and also fine tuning the hair which is giving me a little bit of trouble! Originally I wanted KATE to have silver/white hair... but given her darker complexion... it doesn't really look great to me... the colors clash and she just comes off as old??

!!! I'M GOING TO SEND A WIP PHOTO HERE WITHIN AN HOUR, TO GET SOME FEEDBACK ON KATE'S HAIR COLOR !!!

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hey CoffeeCurse, two more scenes popped into my mind, they're smaller so I wasn't sure on posting it but maybe you can add to it or it helps you with another scene.

1st Scene

2nd Scene
This is more setup than an actual scene.

I take back what I said about smaller these were longer than I thought they would be.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
And the smut streak continues with gold!!! I love just how much you love the pair of sisters, it's so fricken awesome! So glad they are getting the love! The younger twins are getting a nice update in a few weeks, they are going to look even cuuuuter!!

And idbgaidhgawidad YES! Cum swapping is something I always forget to mention but I love it!! It's so hot! I'm also getting really good with fluids/liquids in DAZ so I can make it look sooooooo amazing! Gods... they are going to end up as absolute cumsluts by the end of this game... they gonna need cum like a fish needs water!!

Well done!!!

I'm still hard at work with Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica! I'm still smashing my head against walls getting all the materials and shaders right, and also fine tuning the hair which is giving me a little bit of trouble! Originally I wanted KATE to have silver/white hair... but given her darker complexion... it doesn't really look great to me... the colors clash and she just comes off as old??

!!! I'M GOING TO SEND A WIP PHOTO HERE WITHIN AN HOUR, TO GET SOME FEEDBACK ON KATE'S HAIR COLOR !!!
Glad you liked that little scenario. ;)
Yeah, I'm completely sold on the twins vs. NTR Sisters. That and Kate x Amelia.
These routes are very much into my interest and like.

I do like the darker skin with lighter hair. It can work in a lot of cases, but it is easy to not get right too.
I've had issues with it myself working with an artist friend of mine. Always give this aged essence (like you said) rather than being younger but with white/silver hair unless it's on a much darker skinned character like a drow elf. I find that a really light, "ashen blonde" often solves the issues.

There is a VAM game called Instinct Unleashed that has a tanned skin futa with silver hair MC and it looks okay.

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
!!! HELP NEEDED FRIENDS !!!

Which Hair Color For Kate?

Consider simply the overall "color scheme" and "vibes" of the hair color, and that she is supposed to be the dommiest breeder second only to Laura (if you choose ;)). Also Sabrina will have jet black hair.

(This is an early version of Kate, so her face/body will look different when she's finished.)

Hair A (White/Blonde)

Kate_Color_White.png

Hair B (Black)

Kate_Color_Black.png

Hair C (Red)

Kate_Color_Red.png

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hey CoffeeCurse, two more scenes popped into my mind, they're smaller so I wasn't sure on posting it but maybe you can add to it or it helps you with another scene.

1st Scene

2nd Scene
This is more setup than an actual scene.

I take back what I said about smaller these were longer than I thought they would be.
Holllllllllyyyyy shit! *fans self*! These are becoming like my favorite things to read on the thread right now!! These are getting wild, vivid, and so fucking good!!! It's a mix of absolute fun to read them, and also a great boost in energy to keep developing SO WE CAN FINALLY START BUILDING THESE SCENES! :cool:

God... both of the scenes are a proverbial chef's kiss! The first one is like my favorite situation for a like "caught" blowjob situation... the phone adds so much to it, and ughhhh I love the whole "she really is the best sister" line! That is so clever!!! I can just see the script and composition for that shot in my head!! So good! I also loooooove that position, I'd if it has like an official name, I just refer to it as like a piledriver blowjob... and when you get them like "locked in" underneath you... pure dom bliss! :devilish:

The second scene is reallllly clever for a setup to a larger scenario with more scenes! Iris is going to need to get a job as part of her storyline in the game, and I never thought about massage parlor till now! That's smart! Perhaps she could get a job at the local popular gym that Carmen works out at, and in turn ends up working the massage area because she's young and has the strength to do it! (Or is gullible enough to believe that!) And through this she runs into one of the NTR sisters and boom! Scene!!! Fucking love it!! I love the idea of it slowly turning more and more depraved until Iris just becomes one of the sisters' showers after every workout/sauna... except instead of water she uses her tongue! :love:

And never worry about them being long. I'm a fast and happy reader! Well done BlueCrossX!!

Glad you liked that little scenario. ;)
Yeah, I'm completely sold on the twins vs. NTR Sisters. That and Kate x Amelia.
These routes are very much into my interest and like.

I do like the darker skin with lighter hair. It can work in a lot of cases, but it is easy to not get right too.
I've had issues with it myself working with an artist friend of mine. Always give this aged essence (like you said) rather than being younger but with white/silver hair unless it's on a much darker skinned character like a drow elf. I find that a really light, "ashen blonde" often solves the issues.

There is a VAM game called Instinct Unleashed that has a tanned skin futa with silver hair MC and it looks okay.
Well I just put out a preview of the hair options for Kate, so let me know your thoughts junkgkj!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlueCrossX

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017

Consider simply the overall "color scheme" and "vibes" of the hair color, and that she is supposed to be the dommiest breeder second only to Laura (if you choose ;)).

(This is an early version of Kate, so her face/body will look different when she's finished.)

Hair A (Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
Maybe the eyebrows affect my decision, but with that eye color and that skin tone, I'd say the only good option is black/dark.

Last edited:

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020

Consider simply the overall "color scheme" and "vibes" of the hair color, and that she is supposed to be the dommiest breeder second only to Laura (if you choose ;)). Also Sabrina will have jet black hair.

Hair A (White/Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
Red for variety but they all look neat.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019

Hair A (White/Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
I'm for black, but I'm not sure about her hairstyle. It would be nice to look at her from different angles ;)

• Thinking Face

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019

Hair A (White/Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
My normal input would be the blonde since I like light blonde hair and darker skin and I think it looks the best overall. But my thing is the eyebrows not matching. Always gives me a bit of an eh feeling.
If it's died hair then that's different, and I'm assuming Sabrina's is black hair since she has a sort of goth feel?
The natural black hair also looks good on her.
Not a fan of the red myself. Not a fan of hair fully died unnatural colours in general. But it's fine for me if it's an accent.

Overall I'd go with the blonde (assuming died blonde) very closely followed by the black.

Won't comment on the overall character look yet since this is still early. But it gives me a very optimistic outlook for how she will evolve!
And she will be the dommiest breeder as far as I'm concerned! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019

Hair A (White/Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
About blonde hair... Maybe if it weren't "light" blonde hair, but "dirty" blond hair — it would look better on the picture. What do you think about it?

• Thinking Face

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
About blonde hair... Maybe if it weren't "light" blonde hair, but "dirty" blond hair — it would look better on the picture. What do you think about it?
Hmmmmm that's a good idea! It'll balance out the colors. I was hoping to go for a white-ish hair but sadly I can't seem to get it to look right in Daz! I'll return to the drawing board tomorrow with fresh eyes and hopefully figure it out!! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marcus_S and Axel34

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmmm that's a good idea! It'll balance out the colors. I was hoping to go for a white-ish hair but sadly I can't seem to get it to look right in Daz! I'll return to the drawing board tomorrow with fresh eyes and hopefully figure it out!! :D
Dark(er) skin and white/light colored hair can look good. But for me it's more a fantasy character look, anime or something like that.
Maybe it's because even old black people have mostly grey/dark hair rather than white.

I'm with junkgkj on this, if you can, try matching the eyebrows and see how that looks.