VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 158 39.6%
  • Teen

Votes: 171 42.9%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 200 50.1%
  • Adult

Votes: 184 46.1%
  • Milf

Votes: 260 65.2%
  • Gilf

Votes: 89 22.3%
  • Elder

Votes: 46 11.5%

• Total voters

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Hmmmmm that's a good idea! It'll balance out the colors. I was hoping to go for a white-ish hair but sadly I can't seem to get it to look right in Daz! I'll return to the drawing board tomorrow with fresh eyes and hopefully figure it out!! :D
Yeah, try playing around with it for a bit. I still like the blonde and think it will look good. I'm not sure how easy the eyebrows are to change in Daz compared to head hair.
I still think having died blonde hair is fine since it will show her natural colour is the same as her sister's.
It might also be that the hair style doesn't radiate toughness and dominance based on what can be seen in the headshot.
Carmen's hair does, for comparison.

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
!!! HELP NEEDED FRIENDS !!!

Which Hair Color For Kate?

Consider simply the overall "color scheme" and "vibes" of the hair color, and that she is supposed to be the dommiest breeder second only to Laura (if you choose ;)). Also Sabrina will have jet black hair.

(This is an early version of Kate, so her face/body will look different when she's finished.)

Hair A (White/Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
Red looks cool

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Consider simply the overall "color scheme" and "vibes" of the hair color, and that she is supposed to be the dommiest breeder second only to Laura (if you choose ;)). Also Sabrina will have jet black hair.

(This is an early version of Kate, so her face/body will look different when she's finished.)

Hair A (White/Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
In my humble opinion, which no one asked :HideThePain: , specifically with this face, this hairstyle looks better in black, maybe red.
Black is better overall. Red kinda matches her lips. White just doesn't seem to fit. Maybe it lacks the lushness of the hair.

It will be different if you change the hairstyle, though.

Sep 4, 2021

Hair A (White/Blonde)

View attachment 3890649

Hair B (Black)

View attachment 3890650

Hair C (Red)

View attachment 3890651
Red all day long!

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Holllllllllyyyyy shit! *fans self*! These are becoming like my favorite things to read on the thread right now!! These are getting wild, vivid, and so fucking good!!! It's a mix of absolute fun to read them, and also a great boost in energy to keep developing SO WE CAN FINALLY START BUILDING THESE SCENES! :cool:

God... both of the scenes are a proverbial chef's kiss! The first one is like my favorite situation for a like "caught" blowjob situation... the phone adds so much to it, and ughhhh I love the whole "she really is the best sister" line! That is so clever!!! I can just see the script and composition for that shot in my head!! So good! I also loooooove that position, I'd if it has like an official name, I just refer to it as like a piledriver blowjob... and when you get them like "locked in" underneath you... pure dom bliss! :devilish:

The second scene is reallllly clever for a setup to a larger scenario with more scenes! Iris is going to need to get a job as part of her storyline in the game, and I never thought about massage parlor till now! That's smart! Perhaps she could get a job at the local popular gym that Carmen works out at, and in turn ends up working the massage area because she's young and has the strength to do it! (Or is gullible enough to believe that!) And through this she runs into one of the NTR sisters and boom! Scene!!! Fucking love it!! I love the idea of it slowly turning more and more depraved until Iris just becomes one of the sisters' showers after every workout/sauna... except instead of water she uses her tongue! :love:

And never worry about them being long. I'm a fast and happy reader! Well done BlueCrossX!!

Well I just put out a preview of the hair options for Kate, so let me know your thoughts junkgkj!
I'm glad that you love the scenes so much. I pretty much built the scene around that line and expanded on it, also that position is so hot and maybe could be better if you had Laura being so forceful that she pushes Hailey backwards which presses her against the bed until the phone rings then Hailey takes care of the rest like a good little slut.

Yeah I thought it was a scenario that you could do a lot with. It probably would be better to have it as her getting a job at Carmen's gym and then progressing from there, I do like NTR but it might make people who don't feel better where Iris job isn't centred around meeting the NTR Sisters but instead a place where naughty things could happen with anybody being able to have a scene with her like Laura, Carmen, Kate or Sabrina, could also lead to Kate and Sabrina fucking Carmen and Iris with maybe Laura coming to pick them up and stumbling in on them.

I'm actually trying to think of a scene where Laura's fucking Kate but I'm a little stumped right now, when I do I'll make sure to post it.

Hair A (White/Blonde)

Kate_Color_White.png

Hair B (Black)

Kate_Color_Black.png

Hair C (Red)

Kate_Color_Red.png
I originally wasn't feeling the red but it's grown on me, I actually kind of like as much as the black and white/blonde. I like Axel34 suggestion of a dirty blonde, the eyebrows don't really bother me since I didn't notice them until after people pointed it out but you could still test to have them the same colour as the hair to see if it looks better. Also if possible would you be willing to show her with silver hair colour, I know you originally wanted her to have that but thought it made her look old, other people may have different opinions that could help with your final decision.

This character has similar features to Kate though she's slimier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reyntime

Sep 11, 2019
Wooo!! Attribute Theft! It is so rare isn't it?!

So put simply, YES, Attribute Theft will be featured prominently throughout the game!! It's one of my favorite fetishes and I love experimenting with it in both subtle and wild ways! It's not like the "goal" of the main story, but it will take place in almost every chapter, or at least most of them!

And it's something we all get to have fun with! If it's between two main characters, it will usually be temporary (because it's not feasible to have variations across every single scene). Buuuuuttt, I'm hoping to also have moments that Attribute Theft will be permanent between main characters. This will likely be pre-decided by a community poll for things like supporters to interact with!

Is there any particular Attribute Theft you are into?
So I'm a little late to this amazing thread, but I wanted to throw my two cents in on the Attribute Theft/Transformation part of the game, since that's what I'm most interested in as well. I don't know if you have any kind of interest in muscle growth/height growth, but I think that's a great way to show some of the changing dynamic between Laura and Kate.

You can have it going either way, with Kate trying to push Laura around on something, before realizing she's now eye level with her, and Laura is looking a lot more buff than she remembers...

Or Laura is trying to give orders to the gang about something when Kate challenges her on it, and she has a hard time keeping her composure when she's looking up to Kate's chin and realizing how strong she is.

The last person I'd be interested in how they change would be Dom Hailey. I'd love to see something alongside a bigger dick, like curvier or taller or something, maybe as she gets more confident. Perhaps some kind of progression for her as she goes from being the little sister, to wanting to be the biggest sister, to deciding she's the man of the house now.

I'm sure trying to make all those models would be murder for you though, especially with how much quality you've had in them all so far, but I just wanted to throw ideas out there. Everything looks amazing so far, I'm just excited to see where it all goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
IDK, am I the only who gets a "good girl"/cutie vibe from this "pure blonde" hair color? In the picture with Kate and in your example pic too. Not a badass character like Kate should be.
I think a badass character design comes from the overall look than just the hair, there's a couple characters that come to mind to mind that have silver/pure blonde hair that are badass. Also I think the example I used looks good girl/cutie vibe cause of her figure more than hair.

Here's one character that I can think of.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I think a badass character design comes from the overall look than just the hair, there's a couple characters that come to mind to mind that have silver/pure blonde hair that are badass. Also I think the example I used looks good girl/cutie vibe cause of her figure more than hair.

Here's one character that I can think of.
OKAY!! Funny enough! I don't know who that character is, but I have several pictures of them in my "Kate" folder that I've been using for reference! This is exactly the vibes I'm trying to capture!!

Black hair will always be my favorite, but Laura has black hair and so does Sabrina. This color scheme is very "different" and I want Kate to standout in a room. Now... if she still looks like shit with white-ish hair then I'll scrap it. But I'm going to keep trying!

I also 100% agree. Kate doesn't look "imposing" right now because she isn't posed and its a headshot. She's an absolute tank of a woman/futa beneath the neck!

Perhaps I can reduce the like brightness/contrast of the hair to capture this color....

I may also try different hairstyles...

If white fails, I think I'm going to do red!

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
IDK, am I the only who gets a "good girl"/cutie vibe from this "pure blonde" hair color? In the picture with Kate and in your example pic too. Not a badass character like Kate should be.
It's because in the picture Kate has a soft looking face she looks way happier and her facial features aren't as mature or defined as I expected she kind of has a baby face. The white hair works on the main character of Instinct Unleashed she doesn't have super defined facial features but just a bit more of a square jaw and sharper cheekbones but still manages to look way more intimidating and mean compared to Kate it might how big her eyes are or something about her eyebrows.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
OKAY!! Funny enough! I don't know who that character is, but I have several pictures of them in my "Kate" folder that I've been using for reference! This is exactly the vibes I'm trying to capture!!

Black hair will always be my favorite, but Laura has black hair and so does Sabrina. This color scheme is very "different" and I want Kate to standout in a room. Now... if she still looks like shit with white-ish hair then I'll scrap it. But I'm going to keep trying!

I also 100% agree. Kate doesn't look "imposing" right now because she isn't posed and its a headshot. She's an absolute tank of a woman/futa beneath the neck!

Perhaps I can reduce the like brightness/contrast of the hair to capture this color....

Try giving her a white eyebrow (sorry for repeating myself) and a more white/gray hair, than blonde. (And maybe show us some more of that sweet futa body :love: )

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
It's because in the picture Kate has a soft looking face she looks way happier and her facial features aren't as mature or defined as I expected she kind of has a baby face. The white hair works on the main character of Instinct Unleashed she doesn't have super defined facial features but just a bit more of a square jaw and sharper cheekbones but still manages to look way more intimidating and mean compared to Kate it might how big her eyes are or something about her eyebrows.
And she's a furry, don't forget that. Furries are scary :p :D (Just one letter and the become furies.)

• Haha

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023

It may be the lighting in the headshot I provided but Kate's face isn't too much of a babyface. IDK what game you are referring to, but Kate is in her 20's she's not supposed to be mature looking at all. Her cheekbones and jawline are kind of hard to see, it'll be more easy to see in her full reveal! (Allllsooo, It also isn't finished so it's going to change quite a bit before it's finished! Haha!)

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

I think MadfireMonkey makes a good point about facial features, maybe look at some of Amazonium models they're probably the best at getting the vibe of beefy Futa even if you took away the body. Also maybe people feel different about Kate's imposing presence if they see her whole body.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
It may be the lighting in the headshot I provided but Kate's face isn't too much of a babyface. IDK what game you are referring to, but Kate is in her 20's she's not supposed to be mature looking at all. Her cheekbones and jawline are kind of hard to see, it'll be more easy to see in her full reveal! (Allllsooo, It also isn't finished so it's going to change quite a bit before it's finished! Haha!)
A mature face doesn't mean old its more about facial feature definition having more prominent or well defined facial features

• Thinking Face

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I think a badass character design comes from the overall look than just the hair, there's a couple characters that come to mind to mind that have silver/pure blonde hair that are badass.
I'm not saying that pure blonde or silver hair color will make every character "cute", but to make them "badass" with pure blonde hair you have to completely change their entire design. (For example, the "iroquois" hairstyle (or how is it on the english) would be perceived differently with this color.) And we're talking about a street gang "alpha bitch", not some cool amazonian anime warrior. That's why I can't imagine her hair being pure light "clean" color. By the way, anime style is very different from 3D/photorealism, and lives by slightly different stylistic rules — this is clearly visible when you try to transfer 2D-anime characters into 3D-anime. Therefore, it is better to use 3D renders and photorealistic images as examples.
Also I think the example I used looks good girl/cutie vibe cause of her figure more than hair.
No-no, I'm just talking about her head, but she does have a baby face features, but the silver hair makes her look even more "pure", if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I think MadfireMonkey makes a good point about facial features, maybe look at some of Amazonium models they're probably the best at getting the vibe of beefy Futa even if you took away the body. Also maybe people feel different about Kate's imposing presence if they see her whole body.
It will! Again I should have mentioned this in bigger text that'smy oopsies: THAT'S NOT KATE'S CURRENT FACE!! That's an older version of it! This was just to show color schemes, you all are not going to be dissapointed with Kate when she's finished! You'll love her! Also there are plenty of examples from that creator and many more that have very powerful characters with different face shapes. Some strong and defined with big chins and cheekbones. Whereas some are more soft. Nyl's Widowmaker model is perhaps my favorite of his work, and her face is very soft and heart shaped, yet has super dom vibes. A lot of it is posturing and facial posing.

Also I like breaking the mold. I don't necessarily want the full amazon face shape for Kate, that was never my vision of her. Kate's a badass, and it has nothing to do with her face! #curbstomp