VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 188 40.9%
  • Teen

Votes: 196 42.6%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 237 51.5%
  • Adult

Votes: 211 45.9%
  • Milf

Votes: 296 64.3%
  • Gilf

Votes: 97 21.1%
  • Elder

Votes: 52 11.3%

• Total voters

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Honestly my biggest problem with the NTR tag is that it's so broad. It can range from Netorare to Netori to Polyarmory/Open Relationships. Poly/Open and Netori are absolutely fine to me, hell seeing a dominate MC take a really good/interesting LI from an "unworthy" partner and treating them better is hot as fuck. But having the MC get cucked is such a turn off for me, more power to you if cuckoldry does it for you but it just doesn't for me. I worry that accepting the NTR switch will force hard-coded netorare/cuckoldry situations to happen. Maybe adding a "walkthrough" for the NTR situations that tells you if a choice leads to the netorare, netori, sharing, or no NTR outcome.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
You can outright disable the true NTR early in the game with one of the first choices.
Coffee has discussed it a few times now.

Interestingly, it leads me to another question that never realy crossed my mind because we're trained never to see it as an option...
Is it possible to have a NTR/cuckquean-only playthrough? :unsure:
(Not necessarily making a request that you do it, but asking if it would legitimately be possible within the game concept.)

Last edited:

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
You can outright disable the true NTR early in the game with one of the first choices.
Coffee has discussed it a few times now.

Interestingly, it leads me to another question that never realy crossed my mind because we're trained never to see it as an option...
Is it possible to have a NTR/cuckquean-only playthrough? :unsure:
My point is that I'm not sure if the NTR that CoffeeCurse is planning will be Netorare, Netori or just poly/sharing. Hell it could be a mix of all 3 at the same time. NTR has like 3 distinct different versions of itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Oh there's going to be all sorts of flavours. We've discussed them over several different posts.
It'll be kind of a pain to try and accumulate them here, so it may be best to let Coffee bundle it up. :LOL:

This isn't going to be a simple vanilla or cuckquean game. I can tell you that much.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm assuming the body/facial piercings don't apply to everyone? I like some elegant ear piercings, like what Amelia has. I think I'm good with the ladder cock piercing you said Sabrina will have since it adds a bit to the kind of depravity route she is on.
However, will characters get more as time goes by? And if so, will they be optional or mandatory?
If mandatory, can you name characters who will and won't go down that route?
I'm also interested in knowing how ubiquitous piercings will be. I don't mind conventional piercings. I don't mind unconventional piercings. I don't mind multiple piercings on one person. But I do dislike it when piercings are everywhere, or on everyone. So I would personally hope that the number of characters with lots of piercings would be limited to a few.

That being said, having piercings (or tattoos, or other body modifications) be optional for any character who will have more than one scene would likely increase the number of renders needed by a significant amount.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I'm not a fan of tattoos and non-earlobe piercings in general but if they fit a character then I warm up to them.
Carmen, for example, looks solid and the new tattoo Coffee mentioned will probably work with her as well. The tattoos and piercings she has suits her!
But I'm not a fan of the "good or proper girl" character (Amelia or Iris, for example) getting piercings everywhere, tramp stamps, etc. after going down a specific lewd route.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I'm also interested in knowing how ubiquitous piercings will be. I don't mind conventional piercings. I don't mind unconventional piercings. I don't mind multiple piercings on one person. But I do dislike it when piercings are everywhere, or on everyone. So I would personally hope that the number of characters with lots of piercings would be limited to a few.

That being said, having piercings (or tattoos, or other body modifications) be optional for any character who will have more than one scene would likely increase the number of renders needed by a significant amount.
I think you are right. Obviously I don't know Coffee's work process, but unless there's an army of render machines, having 6-8 characters with multiple body modification options just skyrockets the amount of renders.
Imagine a 2 character scene, where both characters can have tattoos and/or piercings. With a 20 render scene, that means every image must be rendered 9 times (or 6 and do it with post work). That's a lot.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
The Laura and Sabrina scene inspired two more scenes in me with them kind of being a continuation of that scene, I'm going to post the second scene tomorrow. I wanted to uses more of the fantasy element, you mentioned possession and suggestive/mind control so I incorporated those. Hope you like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Here's a question(?) that's actually been on my mind for a bit. Don't know if it is too much of a story spoiler, but it would help in my scenario imagining with Kate and Sabrina.
Are they the typical NTR "villains" in that they are out to get girls for a fuck but have no emotional attachments? Or do they have more nuance?
I can't quite come to a conclusion based on everything we've discussed. Because Kate is a rival, but not an enemy. So I'm assuming she's not out to "destroy" Laura or her family. But her presentation overall, so far, does have this typical hentai NTR villain feel. XD
And when we discussed Amelia before, it was around Kate's desire to have her back. Is that purely as a hunter after the prey, or does she have some deeper attachment to Amelia as well?

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
So wait, are we actually writing suggestions to use in the game or just examples and/or fanfics?
I've been doing the latter all this time.
Heck, I could write the whole Amelia/Kate saga if you want. :LOL:
(I'm mostly joking, of course.)

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
So wait, are we actually writing suggestions to use in the game or just examples and/or fanfics?
I've been doing the latter all this time.
Heck, I could write the whole Amelia/Kate saga if you want. :LOL:
(I'm mostly joking, of course.)
I got carried away with my ideas but I do think that Coffee encourages suggestions/scenes as a way to inspired some scenes for the game or take details from the suggestions. I would definitely like to see what ideas you have in mind.