VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 189 41.0%
  • Teen

Votes: 197 42.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 238 51.6%
  • Adult

Votes: 212 46.0%
  • Milf

Votes: 297 64.4%
  • Gilf

Votes: 97 21.0%
  • Elder

Votes: 52 11.3%

• Total voters

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Oh ya Hati!!! I almost forgot!! Okay technically Hati was supposed to be a kitty cat, but I have considered making them a dog too, as I can use them in more scene situations. They can be in scenes outside the house as maybe Laura takes them for walks or hangs out with them in a coffee shop during some normal fun scenes about her normal life between the chaos!

I really haven't come to a decision on beast stuff. Both that any inclusion of it puts me in the red for P4tre0n, and IDK how much I want to explore. Maybe my mind will change and scene suggestions in the future will open me up to it!

HOWWWWEVER!! In the case of futas rocking exotic cocks such as horsecocks, knotted cocks, and beyond... ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!!!! The NTR sisters in particular will be candidates for a rather drawn out storyline, that I can't spoil right now, but essentially ends with them having their cocks altered to make them bigger, more virile horse cocks. You can imagine all the ensuing fun to follow that... :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'm a little confused on the last question. Could you provide more detail or an example?
For the real beasty, yeah, it's a very red area for P4tre0n. But then again, so is glorifying animal cocks in any way, wincest, and a number of other things involved here. They are getting more and more strict.
You'll be dodging lots of bullets. :LOL:

Somehow, even though it seemed impossible due to the heights already reached, I'm even more interested in NTR Sisters™. :devilish:

What I mean by the last question is if you had any thoughts on where Laura has an LI she is dating or whatnot, and that LI gets stolen away. Like if someone else was a better lover.
Most of the "NTR" in the game seems to be pointing towards Laura having feelings towards some of the girls, but they go other directions. So while Laura isn't dating or lovers with them, she still has the jealous feeling. (i.e. what we discussed Amelia going on her date with Kate and telling Laura she probably wouldn't be home that night. Which is still one of my favourite scenarios. :devilish:)

I'm not gutted the direct stealing isn't there since it's often the most cliched style of NTR, but I'm asking for completionist sake!
I'm already well excited about the style we have discussed, and the potential for more!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I really haven't come to a decision on beast stuff. Both that any inclusion of it puts me in the red for P4tre0n, and IDK how much I want to explore. Maybe my mind will change and scene suggestions in the future will open me up to it!
As junkgkj has just pointed out, you're already going to be breaking Patreon's rules. There's no way for you to make the game which you've envisioned and talked about here, without breaking Patreon's rules. You're going to have to have a version of the game which is available somewhere other than Patreon, and which includes things not allowed by Patreon.

I strongly recommend that you set up a SubscribeStar account and have it up and running by the time you launch the game. I also strongly recommend that you promote your SubscribeStar account more heavily than you do Patreon, to encourage as many people as possible to support you there. Given that the number of people who use Patreon is much higher than the number of people who use SubscribeStar, your Patreon account would naturally need much less promoting.

It's not ridiculous of me to warn you that, sooner or later, your Patreon account will be doomed. It's very important, for the survival of your game, that you build up a solid base of support on SubscribeStar (and/or other subscription sites) before Patreon gives you the stinky boot, instead of scrambling to rebuild support after the fact.

As for bestiality, in view of the fact that you're already going to have to release a non-Patreon-friendly version of the game somewhere, there's no reason why that version of the game can't include bestiality, if you're interested in creating such content. Speaking for myself, I'm not a fan of bestiality content. But, as long as I have the option to skip that content, it wouldn't bother me that it was in the game.

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
WE CAN NEVER FORGET HAILEY! She is best girl! #FutaDomInTraining I'll look forward to seeing what kind of ideas you have for her! I have many myself and I'm curious if our minds overlap in her regard! :devilish: It's obviously in a much further update, but I can't help but be overwhelmed with excited ideas about her turning her sights on Brooke... :love:

And oh god yes... like mother like daughter! ;) So perfect!!!

And oh god... don't do that... don't get me thinking about all the GILF ideas!! Now I want to make BROOKES MOM! :eek:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Family bonding!!!
Honestly I'm so excited about the game that I could post an idea everyday for at least a week.

• Love

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
And hmmmm... I haven't considered whether or not Nicole will submit to them yet... I can see both scenarios happening but I imagine it will lean towards more of a "sharing" situation... As the NTR sisters are younger and stronger than Nicole and Nicole has her own hidden desires to be a bottom that her wife struggles to satisfy (this is where Laura comes in)... but who knows... maybe Nicole could become the ring leader with the NTR sisters in tow? It's all good ideas!!

I don't know... the NTR sisters aren't much for being bottoms, though I can see them being switches every now and again for the fact that sometimes they think it feels good! Again I can see Nicole joining forces with them, but IDK... perhaps we will lean into Nicole being an absolute beast compared to them... but I feel like that may conflict with her being a "milf", because realistically she's much older than the NTR sisters and as such not as "powerful" as them in like theming...
Wow, 24 pages is a lot to digest, but that's what I get for showing up to the party when it's got such momentum. This project sounds amazing, and I hope it all goes smoothly. Some thoughts to follow.

First thing I wanted to look at is the quoted comment of Nicole not being as "powerful" as the NTR sisters (that seems like it may get flagged by Patreon if you go that way), and I think you're overlooking how power dynamics shift with age. Yes, Nicole isn't 25, at the peak of her physical strength, but she's a god-damn boss. She has experience, expertise, confidence, she's the mummatriarch of this amazing family. She has the kind of power that doesn't need to be backed up with mere muscle, she can order other people to do that if necessary. I imagine she's got that kind of personality where she could stare at someone with a gun drawn on her, and they would wilt and lower it, no words said. That said, she could still want someone to throw her around a bit in the bedroom (or alley, or kitchen table, or the back of a limo), but I imagine that's a willing release of control, not having it taken away from her. But that's just my current head-canon.

As for the appearance debate, I'd lean towards Kate D. I like the silver, but the black and green give off cunning and dangerous vibes, someone that might steal or backstab and then disappear into the grass. I also lean towards a skinny Jessica. Even the skinny model felt pretty thicc. I kind of like the idea that she'd be this petite sex-kitten, able to be tossed about, flipped into fun positions, acrobatic and stretchy to take multiple partners and bounce back for round after round.

I caught up with the thread in two long reads, and I feel like Carmen (and to a lesser extent Laura) have really gotten the short end of the stick so far in the discussions. I want to know more, but I don't feel I have a good sense of her compared to everyone else. I'm not sure if that's on purpose, or if all the Kate/NTR sister excitement just took the spotlight away. (Or I missed it somehow.) But a Carmen spotlight would be great, in my books.

Related to that, this thread has me very excited to see what comes, but also nervous that the Non-NTR route is going to feel hollow. I imagine my first playthrough/save route will be the Non-NTR one, the second testing out a sharing-NTR route, and then after see if I have the distance from MC/Laura to see all the good and bad. I don't begrudge anyone their hard NTR, it's just more something I push through than enjoy. But everyone seems so excited about those hard NTR scenarios it feels like it could easily grow and eat up the rest of the story/development time. I may be misinterpreting this, but it feels like the non-NTR route might be 40% or 60% of the full game. Which I get, it's your project and working on the things you excite you should be a priority, just also feels like a personal loss, because this project looks like it will be S-Tier QUALITY. Not sure I've got my thoughts out clearly on this.

Really glad to hear there are some Redheads! Maybe there are some more cousins? Or another family of fiery haired vixens (non-dyed) that can be seduced and conquered? That's just blatant begging on my part, don't think you can ever have too many natural redheads in these games. Which is one reason I didn't vote for Kate C or the earlier redhead version of her. They aren't bad, but some people see it as close enough, where I lean towards that copper, ginger, strawberry blonde, or natural auburn (plus every other) types.

This project looks like it may be one of the greats, so well done getting all these pieces lined up so far, and I hope the dominoes keep falling into place as time goes on.

Edit: Additional question, in the coding is it possible to have NTR on, but through in game choices avoid all NTR? Or does player influence drop once the NTR floodgate has been lifted that the waters will take you where they will?

Last edited:

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
Wow, 24 pages is a lot to digest, but that's what I get for showing up to the party when it's got such momentum. This project sounds amazing, and I hope it all goes smoothly. Some thoughts to follow.

First thing I wanted to look at is the quoted comment of Nicole not being as "powerful" as the NTR sisters (that seems like it may get flagged by Patreon if you go that way), and I think you're overlooking how power dynamics shift with age. Yes, Nicole isn't 25, at the peak of her physical strength, but she's a god-damn boss. She has experience, expertise, confidence, she's the mummatriarch of this amazing family. She has the kind of power that doesn't need to be backed up with mere muscle, she can order other people to do that if necessary. I imagine she's got that kind of personality where she could stare at someone with a gun drawn on her, and they would wilt and lower it, no words said. That said, she could still want someone to throw her around a bit in the bedroom (or alley, or kitchen table, or the back of a limo), but I imagine that's a willing release of control, not having it taken away from her. But that's just my current head-canon.

As for the appearance debate, I'd lean towards Kate D. I like the silver, but the black and green give off cunning and dangerous vibes, someone that might steal or backstab and then disappear into the grass. I also lean towards a skinny Jessica. Even the skinny model felt pretty thicc. I kind of like the idea that she'd be this petite sex-kitten, able to be tossed about, flipped into fun positions, acrobatic and stretchy to take multiple partners and bounce back for round after round.

I caught up with the thread in two long reads, and I feel like Carmen (and to a lesser extent Laura) have really gotten the short end of the stick so far in the discussions. I want to know more, but I don't feel I have a good sense of her compared to everyone else. I'm not sure if that's on purpose, or if all the Kate/NTR sister excitement just took the spotlight away. (Or I missed it somehow.) But a Carmen spotlight would be great, in my books.

Related to that, this thread has me very excited to see what comes, but also nervous that the Non-NTR route is going to feel hollow. I imagine my first playthrough/save route will be the Non-NTR one, the second testing out a sharing-NTR route, and then after see if I have the distance from MC/Laura to see all the good and bad. I don't begrudge anyone their hard NTR, it's just more something I push through than enjoy. But everyone seems so excited about those hard NTR scenarios it feels like it could easily grow and eat up the rest of the story/development time. I may be misinterpreting this, but it feels like the non-NTR route might be 40% or 60% of the full game. Which I get, it's your project and working on the things you excite you should be a priority, just also feels like a personal loss, because this project looks like it will be S-Tier QUALITY. Not sure I've got my thoughts out clearly on this.

Really glad to hear there are some Redheads! Maybe there are some more cousins? Or another family of fiery haired vixens (non-dyed) that can be seduced and conquered? That's just blatant begging on my part, don't think you can ever have too many natural redheads in these games. Which is one reason I didn't vote for Kate C or the earlier redhead version of her. They aren't bad, but some people see it as close enough, where I lean towards that copper, ginger, strawberry blonde, or natural auburn (plus every other) types.

This project looks like it may be one of the greats, so well done getting all these pieces lined up so far, and I hope the dominoes keep falling into place as time goes on.

Edit: Additional question, in the coding is it possible to have NTR on, but through in game choices avoid all NTR? Or does player influence drop once the NTR floodgate has been lifted that the waters will take you where they will?
I completely agree with how you feel about NTR. At least from a netorare sense! I am all about Netori! When it comes to Laura and her hype and the non-NTR stuff. People like us just have to keep the dream alive! And talk about how good it's going to feel watching Laura bring everyone in her life to there knees. Either with love or..... with lust. Can't wait to see Laura with her horse cock out and all her family kissing it!
Something like this!

Sep 4, 2021
You could still try to do patreon, but just post progress updates nothing else, and send your subscribers the game on a private channel on discord as well! But with patreon's track record with avns having certain content subscribestar and itch might be your way to go

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
For the real beasty, yeah, it's a very red area for P4tre0n. But then again, so is glorifying animal cocks in any way, wincest, and a number of other things involved here. They are getting more and more strict.
You'll be dodging lots of bullets. :LOL:

Somehow, even though it seemed impossible due to the heights already reached, I'm even more interested in NTR Sisters™. :devilish:

What I mean by the last question is if you had any thoughts on where Laura has an LI she is dating or whatnot, and that LI gets stolen away. Like if someone else was a better lover.
Most of the "NTR" in the game seems to be pointing towards Laura having feelings towards some of the girls, but they go other directions. So while Laura isn't dating or lovers with them, she still has the jealous feeling. (i.e. what we discussed Amelia going on her date with Kate and telling Laura she probably wouldn't be home that night. Which is still one of my favourite scenarios. :devilish:)

I'm not gutted the direct stealing isn't there since it's often the most cliched style of NTR, but I'm asking for completionist sake!
I'm already well excited about the style we have discussed, and the potential for more!
I'll speak to the supporter site thing in a post below!

AND YAAAASSSS! I love how ya put a "tm" after them!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

OOOOOOH!! okay okay! Yes, I know what you mean! Hmmm... it may be difficult to code it for main characters like the family members--or maybe not. I defintely want to have that in some way though yes, 100%! If I can't make it work for like main characters, I could do it for more secondary characters. Like you meet an incredibly sexy milf through the main story, and her whole storyline is about dating Laura for a time, but then Kate sets her eyes on her and tries to take from her. Perhaps we could use possession or suggestion/mind control for this. And if Kate is successful, Laura loses her as a love interest, and she exclusively becomes Kate's LI! If we don't want magic and have it be more realistic, Kate could also just win her over with better sex as another example.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
As junkgkj has just pointed out, you're already going to be breaking Patreon's rules. There's no way for you to make the game which you've envisioned and talked about here, without breaking Patreon's rules. You're going to have to have a version of the game which is available somewhere other than Patreon, and which includes things not allowed by Patreon.

I strongly recommend that you set up a SubscribeStar account and have it up and running by the time you launch the game. I also strongly recommend that you promote your SubscribeStar account more heavily than you do Patreon, to encourage as many people as possible to support you there. Given that the number of people who use Patreon is much higher than the number of people who use SubscribeStar, your Patreon account would naturally need much less promoting.

It's not ridiculous of me to warn you that, sooner or later, your Patreon account will be doomed. It's very important, for the survival of your game, that you build up a solid base of support on SubscribeStar (and/or other subscription sites) before Patreon gives you the stinky boot, instead of scrambling to rebuild support after the fact.

As for bestiality, in view of the fact that you're already going to have to release a non-Patreon-friendly version of the game somewhere, there's no reason why that version of the game can't include bestiality, if you're interested in creating such content. Speaking for myself, I'm not a fan of bestiality content. But, as long as I have the option to skip that content, it wouldn't bother me that it was in the game.
Also just to agree with what most of what others have said! Go subscribestar! Patreon won't allow anything you want to do!
You could still try to do patreon, but just post progress updates nothing else, and send your subscribers the game on a private channel on discord as well! But with patreon's track record with avns having certain content subscribestar might be your way to go
Really awesome feedback guys, I really appreciate you thinking about the game/community in the long term and how we can build support for it eventually! Really cool! :D

To answer kind of all of this in a bite-sized response: I have an entire game plan and schedule prepared for how to handle supporter sites!

I am already verified and setup on both sites: subSt4r and p4tre0n! So once we get the ball rolling, it will be ready to go immediately! (DON'T JOIN YET! THEY ARE EMPTY!)

I am super aware of the TOS (Terms of Service) differences between the sites. The plan is to launch both, with the preference being for subst4r. HOWEVER, wincest between non blood related relatives (step family, foster family (which is what this game is "canonically" for TOS), animal genitalia (on furry anthropomorphic characters), etc. is a grey area that technically is still in line with their TOS, so I'm still going to launch on P4tre0n with the express intent to keep it alive as best I can, while still realizing my game's full goals.

This means tailoring my dialogue about the game to keep it in line with the TOS soon in the future. The family will be referred to as a "foster family" soon. But remember the game has "input" prompts in the beginning to enter in the "relationship" you have with each character. So you can type in whatever you like... if ya catch mah drift. ;)

REMINDER:
P4tre0n will investigate 3rd party information about any developer. They have a team for it. So if you say your game doesn't have something in it on their website, but in reality you talk about it all day on a Discord or on Subst4r or even here--they will consider it a breach and you will be flagged and likely removed. (This includes having "different versions" of the game This is why when we launch support, I will have to update everything to be "TOS" friendly. So be prepared for some of the "verbiage" to change.

It's a bit of a dance, but I have a plan and I'm confident I can navigate the environment ahead.

Like people have said, and I completely agree, that Subst4r will be the best home for this game eventually and it is where I want to exist permanently if I can--as I can fully create the game I want to. Hopefully it won't be too difficult for support though, as that is the primary issue between the two sites.

I will likely offer additional incentives/rewards to Subst4r over P4tr3on supporters to help with this. Sadly I'm forced to do it.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023

HAha oh yeah there is a LOT to catch up on! The thread kind of blew up, which is pretty sweet!!! :D Welcome aboard!!!

You are 1000000% spot on with Nicole, I was imply just spit-balling and brainstorming in that reference of Nicole a few days ago. She is absolutely going to be force to reckon with... her many years of owning businesses, being ruthless at bureaucracy, and just a generally more "cold and calculating" personality puts her into a category of her own. She's a boss ass bitch that's likely to stomp on people with her heels! Really cool that you get those vibes from Nicole, so glad to hear that!!! The MC will learn a lot from her throughout the story about how to uphold that kind of "cold and icy" personality. Her potential sharing route with other characters could be a very interesting dynamic of that "release" of control like you said! Good wording!!

Ya, I feel like whatever I pick for Kate will end up working out! I'm leaning more towards C and D at this point, but we shall see! Her posturing and personality will speak more for her than her hair color so I believe I'm overthinking it! And Jessica as a sex kitten is 100% the vibe, however I like a little "juice" on all my characters even the petite ones... I'm not one for bones and skin personally--but that is 100% my own preference. She is also abbbbsolutely stretchy... she needs to be ;)

I think the reason why attention is drawn away from Laura and Carmen is because they were the first characters showcased. But rest assured that you will be powerwashed with Laura and Carmen content soon... Carmen is your ride or die, the two of you are inseparable and the first release mostly just follows the two of them. Laura and Carmen got a lot of love in there updates (which hasn't been shown yet) and they will likely get plenty of love when I release the big thread update here in a few weeks with the entire family and their updated models and fashion. Carmen has a new badass full sleeve tattoo and another custom one I made for her!

Non-NTR will NOT be shallow. I am just excited to see Laura be a DOM as much as I am to see her be a SUB. Separate wavelengths. The reason you are seeing so much NTR talk is because it's a fetish that is harder to be discussed, so when people find a place to discuss it in detail, they get excited. I'm included in this. But once again, rest assured, Laura--if you choose, will become the penultimate badass motherfucking legendary cunt serving queen!!!!! #SlayQueen If you don't want NTR then no worries, Laura will be you avatar to absolutely OWN the playing field in all the naughtiest and fun ways! She is an absolutely thrilling character and I'm so proud of her.

You won't be disappointed on the red head front, that is all I'll say. Obviously you are seeing a lot of brunettes and blondes, simply because that is the genetics of the family. But variety will arrive once we introduce other characters outside their gene pool.

To your last question, YES! The NTR switch turned ON just means that all the scenes are "available" but you can still choose the other routes and be the DOM in all those situations!

Hope I answered all your questions. I drank so much coffee I am speed typing and probably mistakes.

I completely agree with how you feel about NTR. At least from a netorare sense! I am all about Netori! When it comes to Laura and her hype and the non-NTR stuff. People like us just have to keep the dream alive! And talk about how good it's going to feel watching Laura bring everyone in her life to there knees. Either with love or..... with lust. Can't wait to see Laura with her horse cock out and all her family kissing it!
Something like this!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

THIS WILL HAPPEN!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
HAha oh yeah there is a LOT to catch up on! The thread kind of blew up, which is pretty sweet!!! :D Welcome aboard!!!

You are 1000000% spot on with Nicole, I was imply just spit-balling and brainstorming in that reference of Nicole a few days ago. She is absolutely going to be force to reckon with... her many years of owning businesses, being ruthless at bureaucracy, and just a generally more "cold and calculating" personality puts her into a category of her own. She's a boss ass bitch that's likely to stomp on people with her heels! Really cool that you get those vibes from Nicole, so glad to hear that!!! The MC will learn a lot from her throughout the story about how to uphold that kind of "cold and icy" personality. Her potential sharing route with other characters could be a very interesting dynamic of that "release" of control like you said! Good wording!!

Ya, I feel like whatever I pick for Kate will end up working out! I'm leaning more towards C and D at this point, but we shall see! Her posturing and personality will speak more for her than her hair color so I believe I'm overthinking it! And Jessica as a sex kitten is 100% the vibe, however I like a little "juice" on all my characters even the petite ones... I'm not one for bones and skin personally--but that is 100% my own preference. She is also abbbbsolutely stretchy... she needs to be ;)

I think the reason why attention is drawn away from Laura and Carmen is because they were the first characters showcased. But rest assured that you will be powerwashed with Laura and Carmen content soon... Carmen is your ride or die, the two of you are inseparable and the first release mostly just follows the two of them. Laura and Carmen got a lot of love in there updates (which hasn't been shown yet) and they will likely get plenty of love when I release the big thread update here in a few weeks with the entire family and their updated models and fashion. Carmen has a new badass full sleeve tattoo and another custom one I made for her!

Non-NTR will NOT be shallow. I am just excited to see Laura be a DOM as much as I am to see her be a SUB. Separate wavelengths. The reason you are seeing so much NTR talk is because it's a fetish that is harder to be discussed, so when people find a place to discuss it in detail, they get excited. I'm included in this. But once again, rest assured, Laura--if you choose, will become the penultimate badass motherfucking legendary cunt serving queen!!!!! #SlayQueen If you don't want NTR then no worries, Laura will be you avatar to absolutely OWN the playing field in all the naughtiest and fun ways! She is an absolutely thrilling character and I'm so proud of her.

You won't be disappointed on the red head front, that is all I'll say. Obviously you are seeing a lot of brunettes and blondes, simply because that is the genetics of the family. But variety will arrive once we introduce other characters outside their gene pool.

To your last question, YES! The NTR switch turned ON just means that all the scenes are "available" but you can still choose the other routes and be the DOM in all those situations!

Hope I answered all your questions. I drank so much coffee I am speed typing and probably mistakes.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

THIS WILL HAPPEN!
All excellent news! In addition, you're really good at responding to everything, and not just some of the topics, and giving great clear answers. It's a cherry on the sundae of everything else you've built. I remember when I worked in bars it was always easiest to upsell drinks I really enjoyed myself, and that's the honest enthusiasm you radiate.

Hype train all the way.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hey dev I just wanted to find out any of your characters have any piercing, eg. girls with pieced bellybuttons, nipple piercings and nose rings!
OH YES! Tons of piercings! Those are actually some of the last things I add to a model just because I need the model to be 100% finished for!

Belly buttons, nipple piercings, face piercings, even cock piercings!

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
All excellent news! In addition, you're really good at responding to everything, and not just some of the topics, and giving great clear answers. It's a cherry on the sundae of everything else you've built. I remember when I worked in bars it was always easiest to upsell drinks I really enjoyed myself, and that's the honest enthusiasm you radiate.

Hype train all the way.
Awwww thanks! Ya I try my best, I know how important communication is and I really hope to build a cool community around the game and its development--and I really enjoy interacting with everyone here and it helps with my motivation to keep creating!!!

AND THAT'S SO KIND!!! I really am enthusiastic and I'm glad it comes off that way! :love:

If you have any more questions or ideas feel free to let em fly! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marcus_S

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Keep in mind we're in the middle of the designs for The NTR Sisters™ so they will be a hot topic.
And it is a game focused highly on NTR and sharing in the first place (It's one of the three big tags!), so those who like it have something to be excited about where the content isn't some side thing that happens occasionally, and we don't get drown out by the anti-NTR when discussing the plethora of ideas and potential in this more uncharted territory! :LOL:
(p.s. Will there be a spot where all the family members gather around a rivals cock as well? ;))

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
OOOOOOH!! okay okay! Yes, I know what you mean! Hmmm... it may be difficult to code it for main characters like the family members--or maybe not. I defintely want to have that in some way though yes, 100%! If I can't make it work for like main characters, I could do it for more secondary characters. Like you meet an incredibly sexy milf through the main story, and her whole storyline is about dating Laura for a time, but then Kate sets her eyes on her and tries to take from her. Perhaps we could use possession or suggestion/mind control for this. And if Kate is successful, Laura loses her as a love interest, and she exclusively becomes Kate's LI! If we don't want magic and have it be more realistic, Kate could also just win her over with better sex as another example.
Regarding this. The feel behind this particular NTR is when it's a character more deeply attached that gets stolen. That's why the family members tickle a lot of bones for the other NTR and sharing kinks.
But if you think you can make it natural and it doesn't take too much time away from the real meat and bones with the family, I say give it a try!
And my opinion is that the kink is more powerful if the sex is better rather than suggestive magic.

This concept could work out with the Amelia/Kate storyline too. But, personally, I like the other way we discussed more for their storyline.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I'm assuming the body/facial piercings don't apply to everyone? I like some elegant ear piercings, like what Amelia has. I think I'm good with the ladder cock piercing you said Sabrina will have since it adds a bit to the kind of depravity route she is on.
However, will characters get more as time goes by? And if so, will they be optional or mandatory?
If mandatory, can you name characters who will and won't go down that route?

Last edited: