VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 189 41.0%
  • Teen

Votes: 197 42.7%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 238 51.6%
  • Adult

Votes: 212 46.0%
  • Milf

Votes: 297 64.4%
  • Gilf

Votes: 97 21.0%
  • Elder

Votes: 52 11.3%

• Total voters

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Oh 100%! This character in particular, whom is part of the larger narrative was actually one of the first ones I wrote. They are going to throw Laura's life into fucking chaaaaaaaaaosss! It's gonna be so fun! :ROFLMAO:

She is A MASSIVE SPOILER! I SHUSH! I QUIET!

And yes! Brooke's parents were blonde and redheaded. That's not uncommon for the universe this game takes place in too. It's part of the lore that will be described in game. Because the game only has futas and females, I decided to kind of create a framework about how offspring and "gender roles" work. You'll notice that I already use "Mom" to describe Brooke, and "Mum" to describe Nicole.

Part of this details how children inherit traits from their parents--which is not always a clean split between the two parents. What's cool in the lore is the intentions, circumstance, behavior, and personality put into the "creation of offspring" has an affect on the offspring. Couples who engage in aggressive-toned sex have an increase in a certain fantasy element within their "blood?" and causes them to produce more futa children on average. The reverse is true for passionate and compassionate lovers. It ties into lore... its... man it goes deep... I write alot...

But it goes deeper with different greetings and prefixes to names too, like there is no use of Mr. and Mrs. (they use "miss" sometimes for casual conversation to any gender). I put together my own language/appendix for the game/universe that'll flesh this all out. It's pretty friggen neato! Like the formal word for "mother" translates to: The Home/Road/Path Which Grows Trees. And the word is used in place of the word "mother" in formal settings. And the word for "father" translates to: The Storm That Brings Life/Tomorrow. I still have to revise and finish all these terms so I won't share them yet cause they change daily.

Also I'm buzzed on twisted teas and I'm typing too much... shit... woops... FORGIVE MEEEEEE!!!

Yum!

FUCK..... YES!!!

They are the GOAT! So pleased to have spoken with them! So kind!

AND YES! THE ERA OF NTR BEGINS! HAIL!!!
Then I can't wait to meet her. I haven't really thought about those things but looking forward to read the lore about it.

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeCurse
Sep 4, 2021
No way that's super cool! I have talked with Morrigan a few times, she is flipping awesome and such a great dev! She helped me figure out a few things and help me out with some technical stuff! She's da best! :love:
She also does a great dominant mc path which I like.
The lore and world building of your game is excellent can't wait to dive in and learn so much with each new chapter of your game.

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
MC has an aunt (Brooke's sister) who is a tall but incredibly bottom heavy redhead female (natural redhead, hair dyed slightly to increase color, lots of freckles). She'll be moving in with the family due to some personal issues with her life, and she'll be bringing her daughter with her (bottom heavy redhead again, but with very natural ginger hair) and her fiancé in a later update. Probably 0.2 or 0.3. The daughter is a futa, and to go along with her shortstack body, she'll have a rather unimpressive cock--but massive balls! Her fiancé (unknown to the family) will be a femme fatale character tied to the main story--suddenly inserting themselves in the family! She's a big spoiler. So I shall shush there! :LOL:
Just read this part... I'm either easily impressed or you are spying on me and ticking all the boxes with this.

• Haha

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
!!! NEED HELP AGAIN FRIENDS !!!

"Jessica Body Type"

Okay so this is just another general thing I'd like an opinion of! Jessica (part of your crew) will be one of your FIRST sex partners/love interests. She's a fully fleshed out character that will last the entire game, but to avoid the first update being a "handjob/no sex update", I needed to build a character that you could do the naughty with early on.

So... thoughts on a slimmer version or a thickker version? Something in between. Remind you, that Jessica is fairly shorter than the rest of the crew, and is also a complete slut!

(THIS IS A EARLY WIP OF HER! Her face/makeup will be a little different in the full showcase for Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica.

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

(Dying hair is popular among the crew... they are "colorful" on purpose.)
only opinion i have is:
extra thicc.gif

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

2 OPINIONS NEEDED: Kate Hair Color Part 2 & Jessica Body Type

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

Okay here we are again! Thank you everyone for the help so far, now you see how much of a perfectionist I am!

OKAY! So I fixed the hair shader issue, now the hair should be less "flat" and ugly. I'm going for Kate to have very straight and fine hair, so I went with this style (as I already have multiple characters with "hanging bangs hairstyles")! However there is a hidden/invisible pair of twin bangs on her that I can whip out if I want (say she's leaning forward and a flock of her hair drops with gravity)!

A & B have had the eyebrows changed to a softer color more closely resembling her paler hair color. However they are slightly darker on purpose. 1, because it's modern fashion of eyebrows. And 2, because if they are too light, they make her look like a clown and her expressions aren't shown well!

Also do you like this hairstyle better or worse? I can move the shaders to the previous hairstyle if preferred.

A: (Silver)
View attachment 3893512

B: (Black & Silver)
View attachment 3893513
This color has a more "red" tone and has her natural roots exposed, which makes the color less "jarring" in my eyes. I can move how far the roots go to show more or less!

C: (Black & Red)
View attachment 3893514

D: (Black & Green)
View attachment 3893515
(Brittany Spears: "Toxic" plays in the background.)

"Jessica Body Type"

Okay so this is just another general thing I'd like an opinion of! Jessica (part of your crew) will be one of your FIRST sex partners/love interests. She's a fully fleshed out character that will last the entire game, but to avoid the first update being a "handjob/no sex update", I needed to build a character that you could do the naughty with early on.

So... thoughts on a slimmer version or a thickker version? Something in between. Remind you, that Jessica is fairly shorter than the rest of the crew, and is also a complete slut!

(THIS IS A EARLY WIP OF HER! Her face/makeup will be a little different in the full showcase for Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica.

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

The silver ones look better here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

Okay here we are again! Thank you everyone for the help so far, now you see how much of a perfectionist I am!

OKAY! So I fixed the hair shader issue, now the hair should be less "flat" and ugly. I'm going for Kate to have very straight and fine hair, so I went with this style (as I already have multiple characters with "hanging bangs hairstyles")! However there is a hidden/invisible pair of twin bangs on her that I can whip out if I want (say she's leaning forward and a flock of her hair drops with gravity)!

A & B have had the eyebrows changed to a softer color more closely resembling her paler hair color. However they are slightly darker on purpose. 1, because it's modern fashion of eyebrows. And 2, because if they are too light, they make her look like a clown and her expressions aren't shown well!

Also do you like this hairstyle better or worse? I can move the shaders to the previous hairstyle if preferred.

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513
This color has a more "red" tone and has her natural roots exposed, which makes the color less "jarring" in my eyes. I can move how far the roots go to show more or less!

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515

"Jessica Body Type"

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

C for me, and leaning towards thick for Jessica although that makes me wonder if we are overdoing it with all the thick characters

• Thinking Face

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515

"Jessica Body Type"

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

Hello, new to commenting here!! Found your game because of EI forum. Super excited to support and play your game!!!

My opinion is for the first poll is black and green! Green in a lot of media represents "evil or dark" so I think her being a rival to the MC fits that narrative. Plus I hate the blonde hair with dark eyebrows trend. Even though it makes sense.

As for the second choice i say thicc! The game and thr world could always use more thicc women! Plus I think it makes sense narratively for her to be thicc because she is inscure on the inside. She think women like laura don't want her because she is on the thicc side. Where as women like Kate and Sabrina keep her around as a fuck buddy because she feels like no one else will give her a chance to be anything more. You could take make this into two different routes for her. 1 . Where you use her like Kate and Sabrina use her. Or 2. Laura shows that she is a valued part of the group and fill her with confidence in her body and who she is.

Anyway I think it's really cool that you are letting random people from F95 to help craft your game world for free! You are awesome and I salute you! I plan on giving my opinion here a lot more! Hope that is alright!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Alright here's another scene that I thought of, it was a little bit difficult because it's a scene of Laura domming Sabrina but I wanted it to be believable and fit into their characters or at least their possible progression of their characters cause the only way right now I see Laura Domming Kate and Sabrina by their descriptions is that she gets the better of them and proves her power through out the story or a sudden change of power dynamic or both.

Also this was way longer then I anticipated, jeez.

Last edited:

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
Oh 100%! This character in particular, whom is part of the larger narrative was actually one of the first ones I wrote. They are going to throw Laura's life into fucking chaaaaaaaaaosss! It's gonna be so fun! :ROFLMAO:

And yes! Brooke's parents were blonde and redheaded. That's not uncommon for the universe this game takes place in too. It's part of the lore that will be described in game. Because the game only has futas and females, I decided to kind of create a framework about how offspring and "gender roles" work. You'll notice that I already use "Mom" to describe Brooke, and "Mum" to describe Nicole.

Part of this details how children inherit traits from their parents--which is not always a clean split between the two parents. What's cool in the lore is the intentions, circumstance, behavior, and personality put into the "creation of offspring" has an affect on the offspring. Couples who engage in aggressive-toned sex have an increase in a certain fantasy element within their "blood?" and causes them to produce more futa children on average. The reverse is true for passionate and compassionate lovers. It ties into lore... its... man it goes deep... I write alot...

But it goes deeper with different greetings and prefixes to names too, like there is no use of Mr. and Mrs. (they use "miss" sometimes for casual conversation to any gender). I put together my own language/appendix for the game/universe that'll flesh this all out. It's pretty friggen neato! Like the formal word for "mother" translates to: The Home/Road/Path Which Grows Trees. And the word is used in place of the word "mother" in formal settings. And the word for "father" translates to: The Storm That Brings Life/Tomorrow. I still have to revise and finish all these terms so I won't share them yet cause they change daily.

Also I'm buzzed on twisted teas and I'm typing too much... shit... woops... FORGIVE MEEEEEE!!!

Yum!

FUCK..... YES!!!

Also sorry for the second ping

Yum!

FUCK..... YES!!!

Sorry for the second ping! I had a few questions! For those of us that prefer to dominate instead of watch. The game is going to have equal parts to both. Or is it like a 60/40 thing?

Another question is what is your opinion on BDSM? At least in your game. I think in 3d games it is an untapped resource!

• Yay, new update!

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Hello, new to commenting here!! Found your game because of EI forum. Super excited to support and play your game!!!

My opinion is for the first poll is black and green! Green in a lot of media represents "evil or dark" so I think her being a rival to the MC fits that narrative. Plus I hate the blonde hair with dark eyebrows trend. Even though it makes sense.

As for the second choice i say thicc! The game and thr world could always use more thicc women! Plus I think it makes sense narratively for her to be thicc because she is inscure on the inside. She think women like laura don't want her because she is on the thicc side. Where as women like Kate and Sabrina keep her around as a fuck buddy because she feels like no one else will give her a chance to be anything more. You could take make this into two different routes for her. 1 . Where you use her like Kate and Sabrina use her. Or 2. Laura shows that she is a valued part of the group and fill her with confidence in her body and who she is.

Anyway I think it's really cool that you are letting random people from F95 to help craft your game world for free! You are awesome and I salute you! I plan on giving my opinion here a lot more! Hope that is alright!
With all the thicc characters I'd figure someone surrounded by this group would be insecure if they weren't thicc and maybe she's so slutty because she convinced herself that's the only way to get their attention

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
The silver ones look better here.
I mean hey... if you put in enough pennies then I can eventually buy a pack of gum or something!!

And that's smart to think of the personality underneath the hairstyle. For Kate, and many of the other characters in the game, hair is important to them... it's an all female/futa world so it's popularity kind of makes sense.

Kate is an aggressive, and very vain individual. She deeply cares about her looks. She's well aware of her stature and enjoys reveling in moments where she is the center of attention and de facto "leader", especially in sex which she likes to lead and be dominant in. So she chose a hair color to help increase her ability to stand out, such as the silver colors or the dyed red. So her roots being exposed aren't out of laziness, but following the trend of a "Root Stretch" coloring, which is very popular in salons right now, and very often pricey.

She also has naturally red eyes (part of the story) and the silver hair gives her the kind of bunny vibes I thought looked cool. I want her to stand out as a character.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I mean hey... if you put in enough pennies then I can eventually buy a pack of gum or something!!

And that's smart to think of the personality underneath the hairstyle. For Kate, and many of the other characters in the game, hair is important to them... it's an all female/futa world so it's popularity kind of makes sense.

Kate is an aggressive, and very vain individual. She deeply cares about her looks. She's well aware of her stature and enjoys reveling in moments where she is the center of attention and de facto "leader", especially in sex which she likes to lead and be dominant in. So she chose a hair color to help increase her ability to stand out, such as the silver colors or the dyed red. So her roots being exposed aren't out of laziness, but following the trend of a "Root Stretch" coloring, which is very popular in salons right now, and very often pricey.

She also has naturally red eyes (part of the story) and the silver hair gives her the kind of bunny vibes I thought looked cool. I want her to stand out as a character.
In my understanding, white as well as silver hair color is associated with coldness and calmness of character. It doesn't necessarily have to be passive calmness. For example, if she is aggressively intelligent and calculating, silver would definitely suit her. If she spends a lot of time on her look to attract women, then the roots should be dyed. Also, it's not a natural human color, which will make her stand out from the crowd and draw attention to her, which also fits your description. Red would work too, but then maybe it should be a little brighter or in other shades.

That's usually how I think when I'm creating characters. Again, I apologize if I'm intruding in your work. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Hungover00

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023

Woooohooo! Welcome aboard!! That's so awesome to hear! Glad you are excited for the game!

Awwww we differ in the eyebrow trend hehe, I love me some well drawn and dark eyebrows! Mmm mm mmm!!

Ehhhhhhh... Jessica isn't really an "insecure" person. She's had such success at being a slut because of the fact that she's brutally honest, very upfront, and doesn't really care about what other people think of her. She's actually rather bright and level headed compared to the rest of the crew--which is a purposeful choice on my end. She just really loves cock and asks for her more than fair share of it. And I mean... who could blame her?! I do like the idea of Laura offering a more compassionate relationship than Kate, which is 100% the game plan!

And hell ya! It's fun to talk about it and be creative together. The "free" of it will eventually go away once the game is closer to launching, but for now its open season! Have at it!!!! And as long as your friendly you can give me feedback to your heart's content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadDogBarrett

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Alright here's another scene that I thought of, it's was a little bit difficult because it's a scene of Laura domming Sabrina but I wanted it to be believable and fit into their characters or at least their possible progression of their characters cause the only way right now I see Laura Domming Kate and Sabrina by their descriptions is that she gets the better of them and proves her power through out the story or a sudden change of power dynamic or both.

Also this was way longer then I anticipated, jeez.
1000007854.jpg

BLUE HAS ANOTHER SCENE IDEA!!!

God.... sooo good again!!! I can tell you are really into the oral sex category!

Love to see Laura gettin some love!!! Well done as always!!!! Love this!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlueCrossX

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Also sorry for the second ping

Sorry for the second ping! I had a few questions! For those of us that prefer to dominate instead of watch. The game is going to have equal parts to both. Or is it like a 60/40 thing?

Another question is what is your opinion on BDSM? At least in your game. I think in 3d games it is an untapped resource!
I have mentioned before, but I have no idea of a ratio this early in development. Obviously 50/50 would be safest, but we will see how things go and what direction supporters decide to go for additional scenes, etc.

Is there BDSM in Project Caffeine? ARE THERE CROISSANTS IN FRANCE?! ARE THERE PRETZELS IN GERMANY?! ARE THERE DISCOUNTED BAND T-SHIRTS AT HOT TOPIC?!

Ehemm... uh.... what I mean is YES!! And incredibly in depth BDSM. It will be well integrated into sexual relationships and also organizations in the game so that it has the feel of master/slave or dom/sub for much of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadDogBarrett

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
With all the thicc characters I'd figure someone surrounded by this group would be insecure if they weren't thicc and maybe she's so slutty because she convinced herself that's the only way to get their attention
That's a very good way of thinking about it! Like I said above, Jessica isn't a very insecure person. But she'd be lying if she said she didn't love attention. So those ideas could align from different perspectives!