VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 190 41.0%
  • Teen

Votes: 197 42.5%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 238 51.4%
  • Adult

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Milf

Votes: 298 64.4%
  • Gilf

Votes: 97 21.0%
  • Elder

Votes: 52 11.2%

• Total voters
Sep 4, 2021
!!! NEED HELP AGAIN FRIENDS !!!

2 OPINIONS NEEDED: Kate Hair Color Part 2 & Jessica Body Type

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

Okay here we are again! Thank you everyone for the help so far, now you see how much of a perfectionist I am!

OKAY! So I fixed the hair shader issue, now the hair should be less "flat" and ugly. I'm going for Kate to have very straight and fine hair, so I went with this style (as I already have multiple characters with "hanging bangs hairstyles")! However there is a hidden/invisible pair of twin bangs on her that I can whip out if I want (say she's leaning forward and a flock of her hair drops with gravity)!

A & B have had the eyebrows changed to a softer color more closely resembling her paler hair color. However they are slightly darker on purpose. 1, because it's modern fashion of eyebrows. And 2, because if they are too light, they make her look like a clown and her expressions aren't shown well!

Also do you like this hairstyle better or worse? I can move the shaders to the previous hairstyle if preferred.

A: (Silver)
View attachment 3893512

B: (Black & Silver)
View attachment 3893513
This color has a more "red" tone and has her natural roots exposed, which makes the color less "jarring" in my eyes. I can move how far the roots go to show more or less!

C: (Black & Red)
View attachment 3893514

D: (Black & Green)
View attachment 3893515
(Brittany Spears: "Toxic" plays in the background.)

"Jessica Body Type"

Okay so this is just another general thing I'd like an opinion of! Jessica (part of your crew) will be one of your FIRST sex partners/love interests. She's a fully fleshed out character that will last the entire game, but to avoid the first update being a "handjob/no sex update", I needed to build a character that you could do the naughty with early on.

So... thoughts on a slimmer version or a thickker version? Something in between. Remind you, that Jessica is fairly shorter than the rest of the crew, and is also a complete slut!

(THIS IS A EARLY WIP OF HER! Her face/makeup will be a little different in the full showcase for Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica.

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

(Dying hair is popular among the crew... they are "colorful" on purpose.)
C and D looks really good, thickker version of Jessica damn!

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Oh yeah. That hair hits better!

Honest, A, B and C all work well for me. I'm cool with dyed hair if it's complementary to the natural hair.
The green is less impactful than the red for me in that regard.
The red-ish eyes are a must.
I like the sort of "dirtier" look with the silver in A, I like the black roots with the silver in B, and the black to red fade with C looks good too.
I do have a slight lean towards A or B overall.

As for Jessica, I know thicc is popular, but I'm going to go with the thinner since we have plenty of juicy characters in the family already. It still looks good and maybe she could be more of a put-out because of envy towards the more shapely characters?
But, the other smaller characters (the petite twins) aren't thicc. So Jessica could be the opposite of them.
That could also maybe be why the twins are a draw for Kate and Sabrina. They are "true" petite along with the innocence.
Hmm...
That might be a good plot element. So maybe I will lean thicc too.

Last edited:

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

Okay here we are again! Thank you everyone for the help so far, now you see how much of a perfectionist I am!

OKAY! So I fixed the hair shader issue, now the hair should be less "flat" and ugly. I'm going for Kate to have very straight and fine hair, so I went with this style (as I already have multiple characters with "hanging bangs hairstyles")! However there is a hidden/invisible pair of twin bangs on her that I can whip out if I want (say she's leaning forward and a flock of her hair drops with gravity)!

A & B have had the eyebrows changed to a softer color more closely resembling her paler hair color. However they are slightly darker on purpose. 1, because it's modern fashion of eyebrows. And 2, because if they are too light, they make her look like a clown and her expressions aren't shown well!

Also do you like this hairstyle better or worse? I can move the shaders to the previous hairstyle if preferred.

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513
This color has a more "red" tone and has her natural roots exposed, which makes the color less "jarring" in my eyes. I can move how far the roots go to show more or less!

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515

"Jessica Body Type"

Okay so this is just another general thing I'd like an opinion of! Jessica (part of your crew) will be one of your FIRST sex partners/love interests. She's a fully fleshed out character that will last the entire game, but to avoid the first update being a "handjob/no sex update", I needed to build a character that you could do the naughty with early on.

So... thoughts on a slimmer version or a thickker version? Something in between. Remind you, that Jessica is fairly shorter than the rest of the crew, and is also a complete slut!

(THIS IS A EARLY WIP OF HER! Her face/makeup will be a little different in the full showcase for Kate, Sabrina, and Jessica.

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

B or C for me. When it comes to Jessica something in between sounds interesting to me like the right version with the left's breasts kind of a like a shortstack.

This is what I mean for example. I was trying to find a 3D version but couldn't which might not bode well for how it looks in 3D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
I think there are other characters that are intended to be the "bottom heavy" thicc characters.
The aunt and cousin?
I went to check and you're right, they're supposed to be bottom heavy characters. I wonder if Coffee would share if they're women of Futa.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Oh yeah. That hair hits better!

Honest, A, B and C all work well for me. I'm cool with dyed hair if it's complementary to the natural hair.
The green is less impactful than the red for me in that regard.
The red-ish eyes are a must.
I like the sort of "dirtier" look with the silver in A, I like the black roots with the silver in B, and the black to red fade with C looks good too.
I do have a slight lean towards A or B overall.

As for Jessica, I know thicc is popular, but I'm going to go with the thinner since we have plenty of juicy characters in the family already. It still looks good and maybe she could be more of a put-out because of envy towards the more shapely characters?
But, the other smaller characters (the petite twins) aren't thicc. So Jessica could be the opposite of them.
That could also maybe be why the twins are a draw for Kate and Sabrina. They are "true" petite along with the innocence.
Hmm...
That might be a good plot element. So maybe I will lean thicc too.
Alright, going to make a definite vote on my end regarding this.

Hair
B. I think it with the lighter brows is a good combo with her skin tone, and allows her red-ish eyes to stand out.
Wouldn't lose sleep over A or C though.

Jessica
Thicc, based on my reasoning from before regarding the twins. But if that's not a considered plot element, then thin.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515

"Jessica Body Type"

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

D or C, but D I like better! And Slim! Love your work very much!

_EROS_

Jan 20, 2024

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515

"Jessica Body Type"

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

1722602094512.png

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
B or C for me. When it comes to Jessica something in between sounds interesting to me like the right version with the left's breasts kind of a like a shortstack.

This is what I mean for example. I was trying to find a 3D version but couldn't which might not bode well for how it looks in 3D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmmm.... I actually agree 100% here. As I was looking back at the photo I'm like... I kind of want somewhere in between. And Kate and Sabrina have pretty big tits, so having Jessica being a little smaller chested could balance it out! I like the shortstack idea!!

I went to check and you're right, they're supposed to be bottom heavy characters. I wonder if Coffee would share if they're women of Futa.
I mean I shouldn't be sharing so many spoilers, but you've been killing it with the scene ideas (so fun to read!) that I feel like I have to say thanks in some way... so fine... spoilers... ;)

MC has an aunt (Brooke's sister) who is a tall but incredibly bottom heavy redhead female (natural redhead, hair dyed slightly to increase color, lots of freckles). She'll be moving in with the family due to some personal issues with her life, and she'll be bringing her daughter with her (bottom heavy redhead again, but with very natural ginger hair) and her fiancé in a later update. Probably 0.2 or 0.3. The daughter is a futa, and to go along with her shortstack body, she'll have a rather unimpressive cock--but massive balls! Her fiancé (unknown to the family) will be a femme fatale character tied to the main story--suddenly inserting themselves in the family! She's a big spoiler. So I shall shush there! :LOL:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Alright, going to make a definite vote on my end regarding this.

Hair
B. I think it with the lighter brows is a good combo with her skin tone, and allows her red-ish eyes to stand out.
Wouldn't lose sleep over A or C though.

Jessica
Thicc, based on my reasoning from before regarding the twins. But if that's not a considered plot element, then thin.
Still love how you picked up on the red eyes so quick. Clever you... ;)

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Dude my dick can't take this shit anymore, this goddamn futa kink i have is the only thing keeping me back from achieving enlightenment and transcending
*puts on naughty nun habits*

Fear not my fellow disciple of the girlcock church!!! For I am ye humble steward, settled upon this land to offer harbor and passage to the lands between!!

The lands... between a futa's thighs and to rest and worship beneath her uh... her holy... uuuuh..... scepter? monolith???... church words!!! COCK! HUGE COCK! There!... :LOL:

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515

"Jessica Body Type"

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

As always you are a master at what you do! Well done Coffee!!!!!

I could see any of the hairs working for Kate. Aside from preference, I think whichever color you pick will just end up being the perfect one for her because it will just become "her color"! I know that's a non-answer but I trust your judgement here! Go with your gut!

For Jessica...I agree with others here that somewhere in between would be perfect. Like the bottom half of Thicc, and the top half of slim! Also she's cute as shit! Hey twin ponytails are too cute!!!!

• Love

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Probably heard it from me. I've been talking about it on some servers for about a month now. And I know who Lecher is (and I've probably outed myself now too). :LOL:
My gamble would be the Eruption Imminent server.
I also found out about your project on said discord server!
No way that's super cool! I have talked with Morrigan a few times, she is flipping awesome and such a great dev! She helped me figure out a few things and help me out with some technical stuff! She's da best! :love:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515

"Jessica Body Type"

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

I like the red and black hair the most with black and silver in second and prefer the slim Jessica

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hmmmm.... I actually agree 100% here. As I was looking back at the photo I'm like... I kind of want somewhere in between. And Kate and Sabrina have pretty big tits, so having Jessica being a little smaller chested could balance it out! I like the shortstack idea!!

I mean I shouldn't be sharing so many spoilers, but you've been killing it with the scene ideas (so fun to read!) that I feel like I have to say thanks in some way... so fine... spoilers... ;)

MC has an aunt (Brooke's sister) who is a tall but incredibly bottom heavy redhead female (natural redhead, hair dyed slightly to increase color, lots of freckles). She'll be moving in with the family due to some personal issues with her life, and she'll be bringing her daughter with her (bottom heavy redhead again, but with very natural ginger hair) and her fiancé in a later update. Probably 0.2 or 0.3. The daughter is a futa, and to go along with her shortstack body, she'll have a rather unimpressive cock--but massive balls! Her fiancé (unknown to the family) will be a femme fatale character tied to the main story--suddenly inserting themselves in the family! She's a big spoiler. So I shall shush there! :LOL:
Hmmm, Brooke and the aunt are sisters but have two different natural hair colours, I assume their parents had those two hair colours. Another little futa for Laura to do all the deprave things she can think of or Kate fucks her right in front of her mom who's wondering when it's her time next. Also a femme fatale character, with the NTR in the game she could be a real dangerous character and she's a big spoiler, interesting.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
or Kate fucks her right in front of her mom who's wondering when it's her time next
Yeah, yeah I'd be very happy with that outcome. :LOL:

with the NTR in the game she could be a real dangerous character
Dangerous, in this regard, is a good thing! ;)

No way that's super cool! I have talked with Morrigan a few times, she is flipping awesome and such a great dev! She helped me figure out a few things and help me out with some technical stuff! She's da best! :love:
Indeed! Has a great knack for futa x female cuckqueaning/NTR too.
Really glad the kink is becoming more prominent! A lot of unsailed waters to explore!

Last edited:

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hmmm, Brooke and the aunt are sisters but have two different natural hair colours, I assume their parents had those two hair colours. Another little futa for Laura to do all the deprave things she can think of or Kate fucks her right in front of her mom who's wondering when it's her time next. Also a femme fatale character, with the NTR in the game she could be a real dangerous character and she's a big spoiler, interesting.
Oh 100%! This character in particular, whom is part of the larger narrative was actually one of the first ones I wrote. They are going to throw Laura's life into fucking chaaaaaaaaaosss! It's gonna be so fun! :ROFLMAO:

She is A MASSIVE SPOILER! I SHUSH! I QUIET!

And yes! Brooke's parents were blonde and redheaded. That's not uncommon for the universe this game takes place in too. It's part of the lore that will be described in game. Because the game only has futas and females, I decided to kind of create a framework about how offspring and "gender roles" work. You'll notice that I already use "Mom" to describe Brooke, and "Mum" to describe Nicole.

Part of this details how children inherit traits from their parents--which is not always a clean split between the two parents. What's cool in the lore is the intentions, circumstance, behavior, and personality put into the "creation of offspring" has an affect on the offspring. Couples who engage in aggressive-toned sex have an increase in a certain fantasy element within their "blood?" and causes them to produce more futa children on average. The reverse is true for passionate and compassionate lovers. It ties into lore... its... man it goes deep... I write alot...

But it goes deeper with different greetings and prefixes to names too, like there is no use of Mr. and Mrs. (they use "miss" sometimes for casual conversation to any gender). I put together my own language/appendix for the game/universe that'll flesh this all out. It's pretty friggen neato! Like the formal word for "mother" translates to: The Home/Road/Path Which Grows Trees. And the word is used in place of the word "mother" in formal settings. And the word for "father" translates to: The Storm That Brings Life/Tomorrow. I still have to revise and finish all these terms so I won't share them yet cause they change daily.

Also I'm buzzed on twisted teas and I'm typing too much... shit... woops... FORGIVE MEEEEEE!!!

Yeah, yeah I'd be very happy with that outcome. :LOL:
Yum!

Dangerous, in this regard, is a good thing! ;)
FUCK..... YES!!!

Indeed! Has a great knack for futa x female cuckqueaning/NTR too.
Really glad the kink is becoming more prominent! A lot of unsailed waters to explore!
They are the GOAT! So pleased to have spoken with them! So kind!

AND YES! THE ERA OF NTR BEGINS! HAIL!!!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017

"Kate Hair Color Part 2"

View attachment 3893512

View attachment 3893513

View attachment 3893514

View attachment 3893515
I have no idea how hair and color layers in DAZ works (even though I've played around with it myself), but A - Silver still looks blond/yellow for me, so I'd chose B - Black & Silver. The red and green options look fun, but I stick with B.

"Jessica Body Type"

Slim (Left) OR
Thick (Right)

View attachment 3893510

Thicc all the way!
1722662739004.png

... they are "colorful" on purpose.)
1722662834824.png

• Red Heart