Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
867204_Screenshot_7.png

Overview:
Project:'Cat/Suit'
. It will tell the story of a Fantasy World called Edgt! A place where a robust cast of women, men and various creatures will overcome a great and terrible threats while getting into all kinds of naughty situations! Join them on this journey of adventure, danger, excitement, temptation, and arousal!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-18
Release Date: 2020-12-31
Developer: BZ Art -
Censored: No
Version: Dec Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win(Dec): - - - -
Mac(Nov): - - -

ad5fcb7162674a343525eb79e8e9baeb.jpg 867205_Screenshot_6.png 867210_Screenshot_1.png 867209_Screenshot_2.png 867208_Screenshot_3.png 867207_Screenshot_4.png 867206_Screenshot_5.png d4e0e90a8941380a1796559112a27a71.jpg 9f4a2bfcef2e58006ee57d2949cb0dfb.png da8612e6a9eeebe40e8832c33be75600.jpg 74e4d90c7e02c9fb382292c18403195e.jpg

Last edited:

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I'm gonna download it but idk what expect, the tags doesn't help that much of how the game works and i'm actually scared.

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
Catsuits are always great, but boy are those masks bulky. I am curious where this one goes.

Edit: Okay, the story seems interesting enough, but this is nearly completely unplayable in its current state. I'll check in on it after a few more updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eicosa

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
*sigh*
this is one of those games where i was super into it but the creator had to make it into a super serious game with a ton of lore and backstory with no smut

seriously, on their patreon there is a lewd and non-lewd version, and in the first hour of the game there's maybe 3 extra paragraphs in the lewd version and that's it
i'm all for deep lore and tons of backstory and focusing on story, but when there's a super cool kink game and it's actually like that, it can be pretty annoying

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
The dialogues, scene changing, movement and all that are fucking ugh, but kinda gives something to expect, but no goods or anything.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Genre:
This section is pointless - See the tags under game title!
The "tags" under the game title:
Project:'Cat/Suit'. It will tell the story of a Fantasy World called Edgt! A place where a robust cast of women, men and various creatures will overcome a great and terrible threats while getting into all kinds of naughty situations! Join them on this journey of adventure, danger, excitement, temptation, and arousal!
are a promotional puff piece that don't give any idea what the game is about or what's in it.

Useless, and with no idea what it's about - whether it's vanilla, anal, NTR, D/S, vore or whatever - i'm not gonna waste my time on it

Reactions: Darken_Ral

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Great (even fantastic!) art, shitty interface controls and story delivery (as with 90% of the Unity games on this site).

I'd recommend the author to partner up with someone at least somewhat proficient in coding and game design. There is no shame in knowing our limits.

Reactions: Zeroed in

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
*sigh*
this is one of those games where i was super into it but the creator had to make it into a super serious game with a ton of lore and backstory with no smut

seriously, on their patreon there is a lewd and non-lewd version, and in the first hour of the game there's maybe 3 extra paragraphs in the lewd version and that's it
i'm all for deep lore and tons of backstory and focusing on story, but when there's a super cool kink game and it's actually like that, it can be pretty annoying
:(

Based on the art style, I was really looking forward to some stupid furry latex hijinks. Like, "yeah, we're in animal latex suits, you're the idiot if you came into this expecting a serious story".

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
OK, I figured out WASD, space to jump, but how to interact with anything else ? Game designers, please include a "controls", even it it's just a text file included in the zip.

EDIT: Found it. It's a catch-22. In order to access the note on the wall that tells you these things, you need to know that "E" is interaction.

EDIT2: Got to a point where the dialog box says "What are those things ? They're huge !" ... dramatic music plays, but I'm stuck.

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
The "tags" under the game title:
are a promotional puff piece that don't give any idea what the game is about or what's in it.

Useless, and with no idea what it's about - whether it's vanilla, anal, NTR, D/S, vore or whatever - i'm not gonna waste my time on it
Pretty sure "tags under the game title" refers to this part:
1602385501484.png

mizuno_j

Feb 15, 2020
really wish you could click to move forward on the text. instead clicking just resets the text until the game wants you to move forward on it.

silvership2

Apr 8, 2019
Hate to see it when a patreon dev downgrades from a previous version like this. Thanks for uploading though

Oct 31, 2019
Great (even fantastic!) art, shitty interface controls and story delivery (as with 90% of the Unity games on this site).

I'd recommend the author to partner up with someone at least somewhat proficient in coding and game design. There is no shame in knowing our limits.
My question is, why on earth is this a game instead of a comic? The artwork really is exceptional. If it's what you're into, you're going to love this. But the "gameplay" is so atrocious I hesitate to even call it that. You can move around in awkward directions, jump, and punch. The jumping and punching doesn't even do anything. Not to mention how broken the dialogue is. If I could just read this as a webcomic, I'd love it. As a game though I'm not gonna touch it again any time soon.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes