Unity Abandoned Project:'Cat/Suit' [Dec Build] [BZ Art]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
1 thing to add its a good damn volume slider it nearly blew me out of my appartment when i started up the game, i had to turn down my volume so far down that i could not hear anything on my other screens

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Great art, promising games. But needs a lot of work on the interface before it goes from annoying to playable. Honestly hope it gets better with updates cause this looks like a game I'd love.

Sep 13, 2017
Honestly, there are alot of problems with this, yet I get the feeling that they care about what they do. This might end up being good after all.
  • Trying to skip text repeats it instead of displaying the next line.
  • You get stuck everywhere.
  • Most of the time its not obvious which part of the terrain is a wall, and which part is the floor.
Good art, though.

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
Actually the first version (the one using RPG maker) is wayyyy better then current one
(you can find it on yiff party if you are interested)

I still don't understand what motivated people to nuke their entire progress and then "remake" again

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
So I do think this game has potential. And while there are some issues that others have brought up e.g. interface, not knowing where you can and can't walk, the characters giant heads that look strange in comparison to the spites used in dialogue and also GETTING FUCKING DEAFENED WHEN YOU START THE GAME!!! MY EARS!!! I do think those will all get fixed.

The only thing I am actually worried about is that the game is being developed as both a Lewd and Non Lewd version. To me this offers up a problem that being the lewd version can only add things to the Non Lewd version. You can't for example plan anything around something lewd, for example. In the lewd version of the original RPG Maker version the opening image after you wake up is of your character being stuffed by rubber/latex tentacles. So obviously your character is distressed and would need to get out right? NOPE instead when the gameplay starts you are find no evidence of them at all. And it is never explained what happened making it quite jaring.

Then when the character looks into the nearby broken mirror, to see what they look like there is another extra scene. That being that the suit morphs to force a dildo and anal beads inside the character along with another dildo in the characters mouth. The character comments that they are "quite filling and pleasurable and that it isn't the worst thing that they could be stuffed with". So again you would assume the character especially due to being called an Edgling would likely be pleasured by them a lot and have to learn to deal with it or something... Nope never mentioned again. Same with the shock belt when the are straitjacketed and more. Never brought up again never has any effect on the story, nothing.

And that is my fear that in a way the non lewd version makes more sense because the lewd version is just extra scenes that can't be expanded on or referenced since otherwise the non lewd version doesn't work. Maybe it is just how I am looking at it, but I can't really see this evolving into a truly lewd game unless the two versions are VASTLY different, though that then makes it a much much longer development.

Basically you would think with a name like Edglings and that in the lewd version toys are pushed into the character that your character would be a lot more horny or something. Which to me would be interesting, but alas I doubt anything like that would happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicReee

Konwizu

Sep 19, 2018
Latex furry shit looks nice :D Hope the project get enough attention. Looking forward to see more of this :3

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
Is anyone able to get the newest version of the game v2.02. It would be good to see if/how it has improved from the inital release such as if you can now save or that you can actually skip/progress though text without needing to wait for the game to let you. Also if the attacking while talking has been fixed.

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
*sigh*
this is one of those games where i was super into it but the creator had to make it into a super serious game with a ton of lore and backstory with no smut

seriously, on their patreon there is a lewd and non-lewd version, and in the first hour of the game there's maybe 3 extra paragraphs in the lewd version and that's it
i'm all for deep lore and tons of backstory and focusing on story, but when there's a super cool kink game and it's actually like that, it can be pretty annoying
Thats exactly what this is. I like rubber and latex but if this demo is any representation of the final product then it'll be very story focused. There's very little sexy going on here other than oh look everyone is wearing rubber.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thats exactly what this is. I like rubber and latex but if this demo is any representation of the final product then it'll be very story focused. There's very little sexy going on here other than oh look everyone is wearing rubber.
exactly!i'm not trying to say that this game shouldn't be what it is, because it's cool for people to make what they want, but it's totally a shame because latex/encasement games are sooo rare, and petplay games are also quite rare, and those are two of the best fetishes ever

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
You can't for example plan anything around something lewd...
Yeah I see what your saying. As a big fan of rubber i'd give this game a lot of leeway and forgiveness but then again they did say it was more a story focused game. It'd explore "acceptance of fetishes like vore, rubber, etc"

Imo I wish it was just a super lewd game lol

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah I see what your saying. As a big fan of rubber i'd give this game a lot of leeway and forgiveness but then again they did say it was more a story focused game. It'd explore "acceptance of fetishes like vore, rubber, etc"

Imo I wish it was just a super lewd game lol
Yer my biggest issue honestly is just feeling like the normal non "lewd" version is just going to be better. Since if the lewd stuff in the "lewd" version are just extra's then I feel it will actually harm the story. Like for example when you get straitjacketed. In the normal version it makes sense why they need the living jackets patrolling. But in the lewd version you have a chastity belt on that shocks you whenever you get to loud.

Why don't they simply make it so that you get shocked when you leave the cell, or that the jackets can shock any prisoner they see to make them easier to capture.

Which yer suspension of disbelief, but it still harms the story. Also for example imagine if the collar didn't just supress the person aka the "bones". But instead caused the suit to unknowingly constantly stimulate and tease the person inside till they can't think straight and thus don't resist. Would then make sense why when the collar is off that the person/bones starts to regain control.

I will see how the game goes, but if it mostly just hints at lewd without actually doing anything with it it will likely fail.

JuanLove

Jun 4, 2020
Several people have mentioned that the original is better than V2, but I'm unable to find it anywhere. Anyone have a link?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes