3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Hi everybody! I'm sorry about the wait for the build, I've been steadily working along though, especially thanks to the Patreon jumping back over 1k. It meant I could put 10 straight days just to the game, and BOY HOWDY did I put that time and concentration to work.

Thing 1! I redesigned Haily, who now has a much more dynamic and interesting part in the story!
You'll get to play as her VERY soon, but Haily, instead of being a victim of the Inklings only, is a victim of the inklings in a VERY sexy slime cave who bonds herself to a brand new character that dominates her, the Edgling named Sif!

Bigger changes coming though, and why its taken me a bit longer to work on things. ALL the lewd stuff from the previous Cat/suit is now in the base game of the Unity build. All the plugs, all the erotic scenes, all the naughty bits. I'm wholly embracing that aspect of the game and no longer hold back giving people what they want. You'll have squirming, you'll have struggling, you'll have moaning and plugs in all the naughty places! AND, the thing that's taken me the longest to work on, is the originally promised version where the catsuits had a transparent version will be in the game, and at first teased at. I'm trying to eventually make a version where you can choose if you have transparent catsuits or opaque!

High quality versions of the posters and even a secret, transparent bound version of the poster will be available later tonight for the higher tiers! And, AND, full character Bios!

1613647128888.png Isometrictiles6.png Patreon1_9_5.png Patreon1_9_4.png Patreon1_9_3.png 1.png Patreon1_9.png Sif_EroPoster2.sml.png Sif_Poster2.sml.png Sif_Poster.png

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Doesn't look like a platformer unless the screenshot is wrong... looks more like an isometric like NWN.

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
movement character controls are still BAD. falling through sprites? ha! it will do ...
in the place of the developer, I would seriously revise many aspects of the game. starting with the design of the levels, where in some places the character cannot come up to the wall and in others he just falls through the texture.

lonlyotter

Aug 6, 2018
i was stucking in the dialog with the demone and dragon one in the forest.
I was in the dialog and tried to find the normal action button.

btw the options from the menu are empty.

i tried with Tab and the text vanishes but the dialog doesn't. i could but jump do nothing.
Maybe it helps

Feb 17, 2018
One of my fave games at the moment. The controls are kinda wonky but the story is awesome (plus lots of latex **blush**)

problue

Apr 10, 2020
Like the concept of this game but Jesus this game is buggy. Hopefully the developer works on damage control for the next update since I do enjoy the story, but in its current state the gameplay needs some work.

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
EDIT: I am talking about the latest May2021 release by the way.

Honestly it looks like even the latest version of this game is crazy buggy.

The level layouts are strange with no clear way to tell where the hell you need to go. What you can interact with. What doors allow you to go through them and more. You can also get stuck easily as the walkable area and the visible level don't match up. Also not helped by sometimes not being able to see your character through a wall or pillar.

Jumping seems to have no point, and was seemingly removed from the new character you play as when you play from the latest update. Also when clicking though dialog your character keeps attacking in most scenes which is really annoying. Even more so as it seems like the weapon Stray uses is meant to be found later in the story.

There is also still no save system in the game meaning you either have to start from the beginning (which is still deafeningly loud) every single time or go to the latest update part. Which while conviniant is confusing and makes keeping track of what is going on impossible. The save feature has been promised for the "next build" for around half a year now.

I also think new bugs have been introduced in the last few versions. The new one I encountered was that at the start of the game you can randomly get stuck unable to move as your character runs into a wall. With only jumping and returning to the menu working. This isn't present in the new character.

Also dialog is inconsistent as at the start of the game trying to click through the dialog before it is done being written will cause it to restart and nothing to happen. While later on you can click through.

Also the game now has some 3D rended cutscenes. Though nothing can be skipped at the moment.

Last edited:

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
author decided to nuked previous progress on RPGmaker and remake it on unity
I think it's a really bag move as you can see in unity version, I suspect that author is actually not that good at programming

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
i think a gallery option may be good, to actually play the game and get to the individual scenes is... less then enjoyable

Night27

May 8, 2017
Is anyone able to get the newest version of the game v2.02. It would be good to see if/how it has improved from the inital release such as if you can now save or that you can actually skip/progress though text without needing to wait for the game to let you. Also if the attacking while talking has been fixed.
Trust me you are not missing anything as the same bugs have yet to be fixed in over a year ie you STILL cannot save your progress and you STILL get stuck on every other wall or object, forcing you to restart the game from the start. The Unity version is practically unplayable and the only advice I have been able to find even on the author's Discord is either don't use the up key (which is impossible not to do) and do not hold any of the directional buttons down for more then a second (which is not only impossible it turns the game into a absolute slog to even try) both pretty much translate into "you can play the game fine but just don't get stuck." Personally I say do not pay for this game until they actually fix these bugs but that is just me and my opinion.

Several people have mentioned that the original is better than V2, but I'm unable to find it anywhere. Anyone have a link?
for anyone who is still looking for the last RPGmaker version here is the link

Reactions: notwavman

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Holy fuck....
I know i've said this before, but this game is possibly the game that's disappointed me more than any other i've ever played. not because it's bad, because it's not, but because it reeeeally feels like it's missing the mark.

Getting sealed into a latex animal suit and bound and other people trying to control you is pretty much the best premise for alewd game i could possibly imagine, and that image proves that it's got insane potential. being paraded around, armbound, in a pink bunnysuit....
But 90% of the focus goes the the lore, and worldbuilding. It's not inherently a bad thing, and games like Lulu Farea, MGD, magical girl camp, and unyeilding all do it great, but there's so little lewd content that the dev literally made a lewd version and a non lewd version, and i played through both, and by the 90 minute mark, i'd counted maybe an extra 16 text boxes and two images by that point, and is it really even a lewd game by that point?

I recall the author talking abouthow they've drawn maps of the game world and thought really really in-depth about the lore and stuff, and i can definitely understand them wanting to do that, and it definitely makes the lore and history more consistent, but in this case, it's at the cost of having borderline no fetish content in a game where you're sealed into a sextoy filled latex catsuit, bound up, and walked around a fantasy world, and that's just insanely disappointing to me as a fan of games like 3072AD and no escape.

I hope someday someone makes a game that's basically just this premise but with a focus on fetish instead of lore and story and gameplay, and it's just No Escape but with this plot, but at the same time, i hope the dev finds success and that people who want a barely-lewd, story focused game about latex catsuits and bondage but without any real lewdness are able to find and support his game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes