Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.1] [dollscapes]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
is this a malware?
If Windows warns that this may be malware, this is due to the fact that the game is not signed with the developer's Windows app certificates. This certificate is very expensive (approximately $600 per year) and I cannot afford it yet.
I'm very sorry that my work is being flagged as malware)

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Wow this is literally nothing, just a barely moving 3d image of a scantily clad woman and no interaction, not even camera movemtn

Give the project some time, it's completely new. If you look at the roadmap, it will become clear that everything will happen soon.
I try to share updates as soon as they are almost ready

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Launcher installer for a v0.0.8 release, likely full of barebones paywall content
Roadmap and plans look good, but hard pass, we'll see if it survives a few years
Thank you) It’s very nice to hear a positive opinion about what I do. I will try my best not to disappoint you with updates.

Reactions: M925Ya

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Looks nice.

*Looks at preview with tentacles*

Sigh... fuck, NO.
The game currently has the first version of the room with tentacles without textures. And in the preview there is a new one, which will be released soon in updates

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
The project is being developed iteratively in parallel along two directions:
1. According to the main roadmap
2. Side features

Currently, on the roadmap, I am working on animations and poses, and it will undoubtedly make the game more lively.

But especially interesting are the side features:

1. The feature of fetishes and character attributes. With them, all characters will react differently to player actions. Preferences can also change. For example, if you send a girl to the tentacles for a long time, she may develop a fear of anything resembling tentacles. This functionality will also determine whether the character will simply have an orgasm or straight out squirt.
2. And a dominatrix/mistress who will force cunnilingus, spit in the player's mouth, and engage in golden showers. The idea is to make it as interesting as possible in the VR environment.
3. In the Gloryhole room, there will be a booth where the player can serve male clients. If the player works there long enough, they will receive a toy with the inscription "Best Sissy."
4. And also, according to the roadmap, preparing a set of toys.

Reactions: M925Ya and 0gnad

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Paid content is only the one that came out last.
It will become publicly available immediately when it is finalized and new content appears in the game in early access.
If I'm understanding correctly, the version that will be publicly released here will be continuously updated throughout development and will only be one version older than the paid patreon version?

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
If I'm understanding correctly, the version that will be publicly released here will be continuously updated throughout development and will only be one version older than the paid patreon version?
Yes, that's right, the game will be updated automatically. And almost all subsequent content will be free with the exception of some skins for toys, because I would also like to leave at least something for those who still decided to support the development.

MaxWolf

Aug 20, 2017
Really cool concept, solid quality artwork but more of a tech demo. At least the free version there's basically nothing on offer. I think it's probably a pretty bad sign to lock the majority of the content behind a paywall but that's currently the case. As someone who's backed a lot of games I prefer either the release paywalled and free a few weeks later or an 80% free 20% paid ratio. That said I'll keep an eye on this and if it produces quality content at a decent pace I will back it.

Reactions: dollscapes

gedonizr

May 18, 2023
What country are you trying to install the game from?
Apparently your Internet provider has restrictions and does not allow access to the server.
Please try any VPN to install the game.
Oh. I see. You guys are from Russia. Wanting us to download something from Russian servers.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes