Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.2] [dollscapes]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Дев, у тебя есть в планах физическое тело игрока для десктоп версии?
Yes, the body will be there. I think it would be great to allow customization of your body and gender in front of the mirror both at the beginning and during the game. In VR, there will be a body with hands, and in flat screen, there will be one too, but probably without hands. NPCs will be able to provide pleasure to the player, and this will also synchronize with smart toys. However, all of this will be implemented in several versions, as I already have some developments of a slightly different nature for the nearest updates.

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
People who write negative reviews claiming that the game supposedly has paywalls, please make sure that you have updated the game. In the new version, I have provided completely free access to everything that is possible. The unfinished tentacle room alone is a temporary exception.

In the future, I will reward benefits with skins and toys. So, please, do not mislead people by saying that the game supposedly has paywalls, and why spoil the project's rating unjustifiably? Yes, the project is very young, but with negative reviews, you are simply harming it, even though it is free.

Let me emphasize once again that all support for the project is exclusively voluntary. The game is not limited by anything.

Many thanks to those who decided to support the development of the project on Patreon!

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Can someone compress the game data and send the download link? I will be grateful
It would be better if I do it myself.
Here is the game separately without the launcher, but please note that the game without the launcher will not receive updates.
Link:

Please contact me directly with similar matters in the future. People not associated with the project can easily introduce malware into the build, and I really wouldn't want any of my players to have a negative experience.

Last edited:

itsTomeTome

Aug 21, 2020
I tried out the lovense support, and its sorta working? I would put toys into the dolls or characters and nothing would happen, then when I remove it from them completely my lovense toys go off. That would be fine, but the toys in VR are so slippery I keep dropping them with my Index, so maybe I'm doing something wrong or holding the controls wrong.

Honestly tho, its a start, I do like whats there so far even if it can be a mess. And the attention to detail to the way fluids apply to the toys actually surprised me....

Reactions: dollscapes

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
It would be better if I do it myself.
Here is the game separately without the launcher, but please note that the game without the launcher will not receive updates.
Link: Mega

Please contact me directly with similar matters in the future. People not associated with the project can easily introduce malware into the build, and I really wouldn't want any of my players to have a negative experience.
Thanks
Please, whenever you release a new update, release the version without launcher along with it

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Thanks
Please, whenever you release a new update, release the version without launcher along with it
Hi,
got same idea.. but I've added version number in filename which is 0.1.1 now.
And I added also UnityExplorer to bypass paywalls, press F7 ingame to open.

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Game Version 0.1.2:
- Physics and IR bugs fixed
- Ability to squat, adjust the height with a wheel and run
- Redesigned locations
- Demo room replaced by private room
- Slightly improved visuals
You can update in the launcher

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
I am starting to transfer the server to an US data center. It may be intermittently unavailable today.

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
I tried out the lovense support, and its sorta working? I would put toys into the dolls or characters and nothing would happen, then when I remove it from them completely my lovense toys go off. That would be fine, but the toys in VR are so slippery I keep dropping them with my Index, so maybe I'm doing something wrong or holding the controls wrong.

Honestly tho, its a start, I do like whats there so far even if it can be a mess. And the attention to detail to the way fluids apply to the toys actually surprised me....
Glad to hear that you liked the liquids :giggle: True, this is just a sketch; I have a lot of ideas for liquid that I want to implement soon.

And regarding smart toys. They already wrote to me about this problem on discord.
It will be fixed in the next versions and I will also improve the feedback from interactions on the toy.

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Thanks
I can provide a link where my launcher downloads the update. The link will remain unchanged and there will always be the latest version.
However, in this case you will always play in guest mode

Reactions: ppren

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Download still not working on Linux/Steam+Proton. I'm in EU so don't expect any region blocking is the issue...

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Download still not working on Linux/Steam+Proton. I'm in EU so don't expect any region blocking is the issue...
I haven’t tested the Proton Linux yet, so here’s a direct link to the game in guest mode for now:

You can run it through Proton and it should work.
In the future, I’ll probably just make a separate build for Linux with vulkan g-api without a Proton.
But that will have to wait. I don't have enough hands to do everything at once so quickly)

When I release updates, you can use the same link to update the game in Proton. I hope it helped)

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2019
Can confirm the launcher gets stuck at 0% in wine and doesn't return any meaningful errors.

With direct download game works as expected.

WetBox34

Feb 27, 2024
At the reception room, there is currently a mini-character. I assume this is a preview of the next full-sized character to be added to the game. But are there plans for characters in the same small size? It would be very interesting to play with them in VR

Reactions: dollscapes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
At the reception room, there is currently a mini-character. I assume this is a preview of the next full-sized character to be added to the game. But are there plans for characters in the same small size? It would be very interesting to play with them in VR
Yes, that's correct, she will be a full-sized character, but there will be two tiny girls in one of the new rooms. I don't want to spoil the details just yet, but I have an interesting concept for them.
But not anytime soon. Right now, I'm working on expanding the variations of interactions with the current characters and making them more lively and emotional

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
I haven’t tested the Proton Linux yet, so here’s a direct link to the game in guest mode for now:

You can run it through Proton and it should work.
In the future, I’ll probably just make a separate build for Linux with vulkan g-api without a Proton.
But that will have to wait. I don't have enough hands to do everything at once so quickly)

When I release updates, you can use the same link to update the game in Proton. I hope it helped)
Yes, I too can confirm that direct download works without problems. Sorry for the delay but wanted to also check if the VR mode works, and it does.

While a native build would be nice, as long as you use Unity or Unreal engines, they are fairly well supported in wine, so a native build isn't strictly necessary.

Speaking of things that I would recommend:
1. ability to disable rumble in the controllers (it doesn't feel realistic when sticking dildos in, and it gets stuck in the "on" sometimes, not having it would be better).
2. Not sure how you get the OP updated, but having it indicate actually newest available version would bump the thread in listings

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes