Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.2] [dollscapes]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 25, 2022
Page 1= "It's sus, a virus?"
Page 12= "It's sus, a scam?"
View attachment 3657998
i said that it was more likely to be a scam then a virus and that even if a scam not a significant one not that it was likely one + current game is already better then most things I've played in vr not near the best but over the average for vr nsfw games for a game you can try for free i couldn't see it as a scam even if it was supposed to be one

zhanv4125

Aug 15, 2023
“RicknRollDickHole,帖子:13819120,成员:4602322” said:
你能告诉我从哪里得到这个版本吗,或者如果没有,请分享
[/引用]
Sorry, it has been deleted

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
What happened to nipple penetration toys? And will tentacle room be available to check anytime soon?

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
What happened to nipple penetration toys? And will tentacle room be available to check anytime soon?
1. Nipple penetration will be redone. I didn’t like the previous implementation, so I’ll make it juicier later.
2. I will remove the room with tentacles and instead there will be a quest in which there will be a large octopus monster, it will look much more impressive and interactive than what it is now.

Reactions: L4ki

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
1. Nipple penetration will be redone. I didn’t like the previous implementation, so I’ll make it juicier later.
2. I will remove the room with tentacles and instead there will be a quest in which there will be a large octopus monster, it will look much more impressive and interactive than what it is now.
I have never seen nipple penetration in any game. Can you either share an older version that had that or make a small showcase?

itsTomeTome

Aug 21, 2020
So in the 2.0 Update, it says there are new hands? (Unless i misunderstand what VR Hands are) But I couldn't find or figure out how to change the hands. It's a non issue for most people but having such a manly hand is super off putting and its gigantic lol

L4ki

Sep 29, 2021
I have never seen nipple penetration in any game. Can you either share an older version that had that or make a small showcase?

You never played games like: Warlock and boobs, Plastic soul, Housemates ?

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
So in the 2.0 Update, it says there are new hands? (Unless i misunderstand what VR Hands are) But I couldn't find or figure out how to change the hands. It's a non issue for most people but having such a manly hand is super off putting and its gigantic lol
Before this update there was no hands model and fingering feature at all.
but hand customization is also in the plans

Reactions: pepe234
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes