Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.2] [dollscapes]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
Ran it through both virus total and hybrid analysis and it kinda sus
Who did I leave the source code open for? This is a mono build. You can look at every line of code. You can fix a couple of bugs at the same time haha)
in my opinion open source = NOT suspicious.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Launcher is the best backdoor. :WeSmart:
I understand that everyone needs telemetry, but you should also understand that it is one thing to share your data with Microsoft (a global corporation in law) and another with a noname developer (who can use your data as he wants and may not comply with the laws)

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
why the fuck would a game dev release an installer version? no one is stupid enough to just let an auto installer run on their machine.
give us proper fucking game files to download and then click on the exe launcher, there is no need whatsoever and zero excuses here

I don't care how many scans I'm gonna run on this installer, either give us a proper game folder to download or forget our money. this is 100% some form of scam, there is no reason to share only an installer.

Jan 25, 2022
why the fuck would a game dev release an installer version? no one is stupid enough to just let an auto installer run on their machine.
give us proper fucking game files to download and then click on the exe launcher, there is no need whatsoever and zero excuses here

I don't care how many scans I'm gonna run on this installer, either give us a proper game folder to download or forget our money. this is 100% some form of scam, there is no reason to share only an installer.
so why does minecraft and most games on regular platforms have that then also in the case of a scam the virus wouldn't be in the installer but in the game that was installed so try scanning the actual threat instead of something that would 100% not have the virus inside if there was one and if the scan looks sus before screaming virus everywhere check virustotal's sandbox to see what actually happens when it's installed

Jan 25, 2022
Who did I leave the source code open for? This is a mono build. You can look at every line of code. You can fix a couple of bugs at the same time haha)
in my opinion open source = NOT suspicious.
that doesn't mean shit though having a patreon makes it very less suspicious as a virus and more as a scam though it is free so idk what people are complaining about feeling like you deserve a refund on a free game isn't a big deal and i haven't had that with this game

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hey man game looks good from screenshots. I have question, in this game can you cum with toys or with the dick? or this feature will be added soon ?

Whalenut

Jan 17, 2023
So in the main menu i cant select any options i tried going on desktop then VR mode and cant move anywhere :confused: I'm using an index

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023

Please, no insults.
Auto-updates are convenient for most users of my game.

For those who are not versed in the topic of security and do not understand, I will explain that an installer without administrator permissions has absolutely the same permissions on your PC as any executable file of any other game. You are saying absolutely wrong things.

However, given the massive scale of this indignation, from the next update I will ask the moderators to also attach direct links to the game build.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes