Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.4] [dollscapes]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

roflat0r

Aug 29, 2020
thx for the advice.
And I had, and no stick drift there btw. VAM is ok but doesnt have much content without user scenes, which are half of the times broken or load 50 gigs into vram, with highly variable content quality. Overall i`d rather have simple but stable little game like this one over sandbox mod platform like VAM. Although 'this one' is barely a demo for now

edit. ok, so, editing thumbstick deadzone in steamVR did nothing, probably because when "VR mode" button is pressed it goes back to WMR and launches the game from there, no steam overlay present. Cant google a way to fight it. Oddly enough, in early demo of this game it was not the case.
Open SteamVR settings, show the advanced tab and ensure Current OpenXR Runtime is currently set to SteamVR.

I totally understand that VAM is a bit fiddly and the sandbox thing can get annoying. On the other hand there are some real great user scenes which also include story (don't remember the creators names). The sandbox thing allows to be creative and mix scenes with celebs for example. I totally love the scenes from Ispinox, PetaZwega, Virtamateur, Kittymocap and many more. Mix them with models from Vecterror or Bamair1984 and I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.

If you are looking for real gameplay try Wild Life or get the UEVR injector and play games like Beasts in the sun or Waifu Dreams in VR.

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
Open SteamVR settings, show the advanced tab and ensure Current OpenXR Runtime is currently set to SteamVR.
If you are looking for real gameplay try Wild Life or get the UEVR injector
Huh, actually I remember now I have openXR toolkit because I was getting really poor performance in a lot of games with my mid-tier 3070ti and it fixed it marginally. Will try fiddling with it next time. Anyway, thx for the advice dude. As for the wild life and such, I know, I`m not new to this site, I checked out lots of the games here and I think wild life is currently the best UE desktop project around, its hard to argue that, its nice that it supports VR and i tried it, but its not handsy, blade&sorcery-alyx type. And UEVR injector thing sounds bit too complicated, running things in vr is pain in the butt sometimes even as it is.
VR HOT and dr.Deviant are good too but they lack in content and latter one is abandoned long ago. Vr is still not popular enough sadly

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes