3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
The renders are good, but the choices don't matter at all. You can choose whatever and it will lead to the same outcome. I hope the next few updates change that. But the game does show promise.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is beautiful for who like me loves the hotwifing genre.
The models are amazing and with big boobs, i hope to see many stockings and high heels, garter belt and thongs!
The childs are adopted (for avoid the incest i suppose), the tasks reminds me the mail activities of AC.
Merry reminds me Anna of Anna's exciting affection, beautiful, with a big ass and big boobs!

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Ha ha... It looks like a piece of shit with a mushroom head on it. Very funny

May 30, 2017
Objection! The OP says "The player will portrait both spouses", but the image in your post is clearly landscape.
COUNTER-OBJECTION!
Portrait can either denote:
A) a painting, drawing, photograph, or engraving of a person, especially one depicting only the face or head and shoulders.
OR
B) a format of printed matter which is higher than it is wide.

I hope the DEV knows more about PORTRAITURE than you, NOOB!!11!1!1!!!!!1!!1!

I mean if I dont get the option to paint bewbs in portrait OR landscape then whats even the point!

Have you even hEaRd of PlAyEr ChOiCe?!?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Wow love seeing a Milf whose tits even though Hugh are some what normal looking soggy doggies/squishy bewbs with tan lines that i'm use to seeing thanks to having been born and raised in California. But the guys dick is something else lol. Kinda looks like a tree stump of a tree that was cut down. Guess we can truly call him stumpy. Time to check this out.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
never a big fan of the "super-giant" bewbz but damned if the tan-lines didn't pitch a tent in my pants.... hmmm...

Count my money or party with bitches. Hundred and fitties or big ass titties. Count the green or get in between... those titties.

I think i'll be getting in between, tyvm:love:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I loved the idea of the game the characters are excellent the wife are gorgeous and hot !!!! soo much hot :}

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
big tits with natural flop AND tanlines?...thats a yes....
must say..normally not a fan of big tits because most dev's seem to make them gravity defying miracles of physics..or shiny plastic crap..but these..are amazing..she is built like an actual natural curvy woman...that alone is worth two thumbs up...i hate fake boobs...and say yes to sag!!!...well..as long as they are not emaciated flapjacks..i do have my limits :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
spellcheck needed on aisle 5!! and 6 through 12...holy moly..LOL...i have a twitch in my eye from subconsciously correcting almost every line of text :O now..i'm not the worlds greatest speller..and i ignore punctuation to trigger the OCD crowd(i'm an asshole) but this...GEEZ...please...take an extra 2-3 days to spellcheck ..lol we'll wait..i promise :D
my complaining aside..i DO like this game..especially the wife model..she is exquisite.

Reactions: plrdls and madbloke

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..husband seems he is not really enjoying this but is swallowing his pride to make her happy..and i suspect in future updates..NTR will appear..as that is where she is leading it seems....if it actually does..please give us a CHOICE..lol....NOBODY quote or comment on my comment or the Mod's will swoop in and scold us for being whiny twats!!!! :p

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes