3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
The english is so broken in this game, but I fortunately have an easier time reading it since I am not a native speaker.

Reactions: crisbr

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Extremely hastily written, there are at least two grammar or spelling errors in almost each sentence. But the concept is nice, the way this game plays around corruption is great. I'm gonna follow this, but please proof-read your releases ;)

EDIT: Also, choices didn't seem to matter at all, getting the same scenes, just a few different lines.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Incest Patch? I don't get it. It would not make any sense at this point, they are a married couple. :unsure:
Maybe at the moment "patch" isn't the right word for it. But they have a son, don't they? That means there is still hope - so "incest tag" might have been more appropriate... ;)

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
Great game so far! but like everyone else already said the translation needs a lot of work lol. cant wait for more:love:

Reactions: Koulo077

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
This is one of those games where I want to just fast foward time to see what it can become. I look forward to MUCH more content. Also, please continue to work on it and I'll become a patron of yours. I generally don't pledge to people within the first few updates because 90% of people just quit.

Reactions: wugifej

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
What does the Patreon post about the update say?
just posted my pledge

=====================
Progress update version 0.0.2

Hi there

As planned i want to inform you of the progress for the next installment of the "Project Hot Wife".
So far everything progresses according to my plans, so i see no problem keeping up my previous deadline of the 11.1.19

the next version will give you the option of 2 different paths(cheat or share, for some scenes).
So from here on your choices will make a bigger impact on what path you are on.

Just wanted to inform that i reworked on the first chapter(mostly language)
and hopefully, chapter 2 will be better in the language department.

I will add some preview pictures (probably tomorrow)

Thank you very much for your support, PHWAMM

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Very good concept! My only critique is all the female renders seem to be very top heavy like breast size M. The MC is a big girl and I get that, but she might kill someone with them tits. I have enjoyed what has been completed so far. Keep up the good work.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes