3.20 star(s) 54 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.0.2!

PC (57MB): - - - -
Mac (47MB): - - - -

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
is it just me?,or is there anybody else out there?,that could fuck the shit outta her with her sweet tan lines........:love::love::love:
Oh yeah,count on my support starting Feb...

Reactions: fzaner

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I really liked the model of the main character. I hope in this game you can avoid the NTR. Otherwise, after 10-20 versions, Merry will turn into another whore who has been f* up with all the men around.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
'' Last pic....
The guy cum for the last time... white eyes.. stare... muscular tension... he died. ''
( I just quoted this from 1st page, man I died also...best god damn comment on fucking site, Im die laughing every time when I read makes my day )

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
I was skeptical because it was v0.2, BUT DAMN!!! there is more action in these 2 versions, than some larger games combined on v.10+that have been out for years. <Gumdrop games *fuck you* cough> The main model is hella HOT as well. Keep it up!

Reactions: BeastMaster59

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see the NTR tag has been added since i last played this....has anyone gotten to that point and is it avoidable?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
NTR is not really there yet. A little flirting and touching and Cam-Action and yes, you can avoid this if you are more reserved. Not entirely, because you are in "training".
(Hope this is understandable, didn't had my morning coffee yet.^^)

Reactions: Kaparzo and andjor0

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I played in cheating mode and in faithful mode and I have not seen big differences. It is possible that in the faithful way in the future there is more difference but right now almost everything you refuse to do in the end is done. The clothes, the man saying he does not like her to think of others .....
I hope you can really decide if you want totally slut or not.

Reactions: wugifej

danielghost

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone give me a more detailed overview about what is going on in this game?
A married couple enter into a "social experiment" in which they spice up their lives by following orders they are given which they get paid for if they complete.

It seems to be heading to a scenario where the wife is corrupted and has sex with other men, but that is just my guess. I guess I can't really explain it too much without spoiling the game but hope this helps.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I played in cheating mode and in faithful mode and I have not seen big differences. It is possible that in the faithful way in the future there is more difference but right now almost everything you refuse to do in the end is done. The clothes, the man saying he does not like her to think of others .....
I hope you can really decide if you want totally slut or not.
how do you choose cheating mode or unfaithful mode?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have a hard time following the story in this vn. i see some choices but none of them make any sense. i say no but still he acts like it is ok also why is this male protagonist even though we only play the wife ??

Also is there walktrue that decyphers what the options are if you select them ??

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think you are forced more or less in a specific direction only the dev knows so far. For now when you say no/act more reserved you see fewer scenes than when you are all in. What the outcome is at the end, don't know.

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
I love the female model in this game she is extremely sexy but why bother having her married you can see where this is heading.

Reactions: wugifej
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes