3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
i see the NTR tag has been added since i last played this....has anyone gotten to that point and is it avoidable?
1- Read the Title and you do research on it(Hotwife);
2- Typical clichés from the genre(in the ch 2 the script already stated that the husband has the smallest penis);
3- The wife is being corrupted by the leader of the project and The husband is extremely submissive;
4- The dev already said you have two paths: sharing or cheating;
5- there's no way you can avoid it, because this is the main theme from the game.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I love the female model in this game she is extremely sexy but why bother having her married you can see where this is heading.
I think thats the point of the game. Hot wife with a voluptuous figure and tanlines(I might add), gets to cheat with some lucky guy(s) or some lucky friend(s) of the husband gets to fuck hot voluptuous wife. Who can ask for anything more?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
thanks for pointing that out but how to avoid the cheating do i need to keep saying no or the other way around that was my question. Because neither option makes sense right now. what does no do and what does yes do ?? yes is cheating or no is cheating etc.. ?? also if there is cheating involved will the husband also cheat ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
2 paths Rob, cheating and sharing. Looks like it's not optional.
Now i am confused is this cheating and sharing or cheating or sharing because if both happens at the same time. then this is clearly no game for me. I was kind of giving the impression this game was similar like adventuraus couple with atleast player choice involved. looks like i am out as well.

Reactions: Koulo077

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Now i am confused is this cheating and sharing or cheating or sharing because if both happens at the same time. then this is clearly no game for me.
NTR seems to be the focus of the game..so if that is not your thing then like me you quietly move along and find another game to satisfy your desires.

Reactions: madbloke
Mar 28, 2018
There is not really much confusion at this stage as it seems that 'the next version will give you the option of 2 different paths(cheat or share, for some scenes). '. So specific scenes only will be 'share or cheat' ... I assume with the people that MC talks to and plays with on live cam ... However I agree that it is not yet totally clear, and intend to just wait and see how it pans out.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If its only 1 path then why not remove any choice at all ?? also the main page should reflect this, the little description it has does not mention any of this also the patreon page not mentioning any Atleast thanks for pointing this out to me so now i can look for different game.

Reactions: Koulo077

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
As far as i understand it, its one main storyline,
and you can choose how the couple interacts on scene with hotwife theme, either cheating or sharing
depending on the route you are on.
and i assume that is base on some sort of point system.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As far as i understand it, its one main storyline,
and you can choose how the couple interacts on scene with hotwife theme, either cheating or sharing
depending on the route you are on.
and i assume that is base on some sort of point system.
it's the same content. just some interior monologue of how maybe something should be mentioned

madbloke

May 4, 2017
NTR seems to be the focus of the game..so if that is not your thing then like me you quietly move along and find another game to satisfy your desires.
Respect to you sir, it seems our tastes are opposing, but at least you are not berating it or its content as it would seem some on F95 are here solely to do,
A very good day to you sir (y)

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes