3.20 star(s) 54 Votes
Apr 19, 2018
Part of me wants this dev to make a lot of money so the game can be as great as it could be, because I too find the wife model to be quite enticing... But the other part of me is also afraid the dev would invest some of that money in proofreading, which would eliminate the hilarious engrish that is being spread copiously in pratically each scene so far.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
i did both and got non if there was a walkthrough for the routes that would be much better
I might be reading the code wrong, but it looks like there are 2 parameters for "share" and "hot_wife". There are only a couple scenes that I can find that are "husband won't share". I also found images that are not referenced in the code. I am guessing there are simply scenes that will be updated later.

Mar 28, 2018
Yes that sounds right the 'husband won't share/will share' will depend in a binary for the sharing scenes, but I would have expected/expect to see 'wife won't share/will share' or similar binary designations for the cheating scenes. The nude images in the folder that do not show in the game seem to be explicitly for the first online chat session that didn't manage to get included into the release this time - your 'images that are not referenced in the code ', but I may be wrong about that.

Reactions: wugifej

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
The last pics in chapter two aren't to see, the scene stopped at the poolside (both path). Maybe a bug? (report: couldn't find image)

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You know, I hope you keep pushing that NTR envelope just a little further each update. How else are you going to know your limits unless you push them. I like that its there and it makes sense. Its not there just to be there.

BTW, does anyone have the preview images?

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes