3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
If you dislike NTR or sharing please don't play this game. Other than that I like the model of the wife, the story are either good or bad although kinda disappointed cause it's either sharing or NTR. I hope Dev don't get backlash by the community. I wish you good luck in making game Project Hotwife

Reactions: Alig8r

ARealAsxhole

Nov 16, 2018
I don't mind.sharing as long as I really get the choice of who it is with F/F /F/F/Male Mc but the sub male isn't my thing just needs freedom of choice and a walkthrough

Aug 22, 2018
two things and you got me hooked 'till the end: 1) husband got to fuck their blonde coach; 2) ANAL. At least for the cheating/assertive route

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018

Unlocked
Version 0.0.9a
Hey guys,

Version 0.0.9a is here, this is the initial release for Tier 4 Hall of Fame contributors.

Scene routes\branches\options:
- Jenny's office Wednesday\Midday - 4 routes.
- Merry's office Wednesday\Midday - 5 routes(most are small).
- Home Wednesday\Evening - 4 routes(one very small).

Release notes:
- about 245 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- some improvements to the gallery screen
- added 9 new scenes to the gallery.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

Thank you so much for your support.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

Mar 4, 2019
Is there any way to force your wife to drink drano in this one? (or kick her to the curb) I totally dig the wife but I got really turned off by her adventuring...

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.9a] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (215 MB): - - - -
MAC (199 MB): - - - -

Jul 7, 2018
Note to the developer: when something is really good it's great not grate. Also, when talking about oneself the word is I not i. You really need an English proofreader.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
something crossed my mind the wife is already hot she does not any need any project to become one so why name it this way if anyone knows pls let me know

Jul 7, 2018
something crossed my mind the wife is already hot she does not any need any project to become one so why name it this way if anyone knows pls let me know
The term "hotwife" has to do with a woman whose husband is willing to share his wife and watch. So the project is designed to get the woman willing to fuck other men and the husband to be willing to share his wife and get off on watching her.

Aug 7, 2019
I agree, why should it BE project ??
In real world wife with those kind a boobs no need some ''project'' .
Male humans are designed to be a fuckin' project and these type of girls are designed to be HotWife or just every1's whore.
U can't keep these kind of women u know. So 1 way or another, she no need to be PROJECT or HotWife. Those girls are regular gold diggers and will cheat or fuck whatever they think till VAGINOMAINPULATION and ''father time'' goes away from them. Then, usually, they overdoze from meds after beauty and youth past away infront their eyes, or should I say - infront THEIR MIRROR .

Reactions: Ursus4321

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
FUCK THE WIFE ALREADY !!!! AAAAHHHHHH

No but seriously, at least have her taste someone else dick

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes