3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked
Version 0.0.9 preview images
Hey guys,

Here are some preview images i have finished for the upcoming version.
Please be sure to check on discord, i try to update there one a week.
Project Hot Wife 0.0.9:

Project Short Tales 0.2:

Thank you very much for your support, PHWAMM

2 Likes

Recent Posts
Tier Benefits
Tier 1 Rookie

$1 or more per month
Access to patron-only content
My thanks for your support

Includes Discord rewards

Tier 2 Pro
$5 or more per month
All previous rewards
Game access 2 weeks after initial release
Access to preview images

Includes Discord rewards

Tier 3 All-Star
$10 or more per month
All previous rewards
Game access 1 weeks after initial release
Vote for some general poll

Includes Discord rewards

Tier 4 Hall of Fame
$20 or more per month
All previous rewards
Access to all relasses
Votes on game directions

Includes Discord rewards

© Patreon
it was the first time i hope it works

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
it was the first time i hope it works

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Another month as passed and we are getting closer to version 0.0.9 (a week away).
This version we emphasize the dilemmas both Merry and Ed have in regards to their new desires and experiences.
I have finished most of the scenes, the only one left is the "big" one (about 90 renders), it will consist of 4 different routes.
it looks like this version will have around 240 renders.

As for now Project Short Tale 0.2 is on hold until next week, i am still not sure on the release date, hopefully, it will be this month.

I will post a general poll for tier 3 and higher shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was thinking of something like:
1.cheating (without husband knowledge) (cheat + assertive ).
2.cheating (husband knows, the wife doesn't know that he knows 'NTR') (cheat + submissive ).
3.sharing (husband helps his wife) (share + assertive ).
4.not sure yet about (share + submissive ).
But this is just the general direction, it will be probably something in between.
I'm in sharing/hotwifing path, and i suppose that if the husband demeanor is assertive, he will encourage Merry to fuck other men in his presence (with Ed very excited), instead if it's submissive, Merry will take the initiative towards the hotwifing path with Ed that undergoes this behavior (Ed's humiliation?)

PHWAMM

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I'm in sharing/hotwifing path, and i suppose that if the husband demeanor is assertive, he will encourage Merry to fuck other men in his presence (with Ed very excited), instead if it's submissive, Merry will take the initiative towards the hotwifing path with Ed that undergoes this behavior (Ed's humiliation?)
Something like that.
In the upcoming version, you will get a glimpse into that concept.

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Really? We pretending like we dont pirate games now?
Well then would any kind soul wanna post the link to definitly NOT the 0.0.9 version of absolutly not the game Project Hot Wife, but maybe some other unrelated game that perhaps involves golf or truck driving.
Now m8's you gotta understand i do support these guys on their patreon, but 20$ is just ridiculous, so getting it for "free" here dosent bother me at all.
Besides i thought this site was made exactly for this purpose, am i wrong??

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Really? We pretending like we dont pirate games now?
Well then would any kind soul wanna post the link to definitly NOT the 0.0.9 version of absolutly not the game Project Hot Wife, but maybe some other unrelated game that perhaps involves golf or truck driving.
Now m8's you gotta understand i do support these guys on their patreon, but 20$ is just ridiculous, so getting it for "free" here dosent bother me at all.
Besides i thought this site was made exactly for this purpose, am i wrong??
Dude it came out a coulple of hours ago, IF there are any $20 patrons here, they might not be online at the moment. Have a little patience like everyone else and wait for it to be shared.

Reactions: patrickB

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Dude it came out a coulple of hours ago, IF there are any $20 patrons here, they might not be online at the moment. Have a little patience like everyone else and wait for it to be shared.
Ah maybe i was abit unclear there.
I asked for link to 0.0.9 previous to that message, not expecting at all to get it right away, but sometimes ppl are online and respond to that. What i was mad about here was that that message got deleted. Why?

Literally my message: Anyone got download link to 0.0.9?

I didnt know something like that was not allowed here, if it came of as rude or inpatient it was absolutly not my intention.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Ah maybe i was abit unclear there.
I asked for link to 0.0.9 previous to that message, not expecting at all to get it right away, but sometimes ppl are online and respond to that. What i was mad about here was that that message got deleted. Why?

Literally my message: Anyone got download link to 0.0.9?

I didnt know something like that was not allowed here, if it came of as rude or inpatient it was absolutly not my intention.
Ok just keep in mind for future that asking for links to new versions is against the forum rules, instead you are supposed to make a thread in the request section.

sovper88

Jul 24, 2019
According to the developer's discord.
The version had a bug and he is uploading 0.0.9a so the svs file is obsolete.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the assist, Uncle ... this Virtual Treasure is wide open and spreading all its' goodies;)!

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes