3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say I love the Devs work,even though I would love to see Merry getting it on with other Guys, I will be the Last one to Bitch to the Dev to hurry it up,because every Dev has a Plan how the story goes and he should stick to it,and shouldn't let people hurry him,that would only mess up the story,just look at "My Wife's A Star" for me the Game was boring as hell,and then V0.5 came out and WHAM,thats what I call action,and then I said it was worth the wait,was it ever......
What I,m trying to say is I enjoy every update that comes out with Merry and her Tan lines,and I believe the best scenes are still to come,and remember, there are other Games out there that have more releases and less action than this one.........
just my thoughts.....

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I must say I love the Devs work,even though I would love to see Merry getting it on with other Guys, I will be the Last one to Bitch to the Dev to hurry it up,because every Dev has a Plan how the story goes and he should stick to it,and shouldn't let people hurry him,that would only mess up the story,just look at "My Wife's A Star" for me the Game was boring as hell,and then V0.5 came out and WHAM,thats what I call action,and then I said it was worth the wait,was it ever......
What I,m trying to say is I enjoy every update that comes out with Merry and her Tan lines,and I believe the best scenes are still to come,and remember, there are other Games out there that have more releases and less action than this one.........
just my thoughts.....
I agree, for me in the next update we will see Merry fuck another man in front of Ed! The last renders are indicative...

Reactions: BeastMaster59

fbass

May 18, 2017
Because your previous choices have put you firmly on A specific route....

To get the NTR choices ( in this chapter ) you must have your Share points at Zero or Less than Zero.
Thank you. I was thinking it should be the other way around but I get it

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Dev never heard of putting a questionmark behind questions.
The grammar is horrible in general, sentence structure is boring and plain.
Sometimes he is using proper commas and dots, the other half he never includes them.

Why is MC not shaved? It is 2019 not 1970.
Some renders look like low quality.

Barely played it for 10 minutes and I'm already sick of it. This is just a really really bad game in my opinion.

Reactions: Koulo077

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
*Sigh* Why do so many developers insist on stupid, illogical content blocking. I have never met "Jaylen" before so why does the game think it knows whether or not I mind him being cucked? This doesn't make any sense.

Does anyone know how to change a value in an array in the Renpy console? The share variable is in the array p.

Edit: Figured it out. It is just a python dictionary, so p['share']=0 works.
Hi,

In which file do you have to change that pls ?

Thx

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Dev never heard of putting a questionmark behind questions.
The grammar is horrible in general, sentence structure is boring and plain.
Sometimes he is using proper commas and dots, the other half he never includes them.

Why is MC not shaved? It is 2019 not 1970.
Some renders look like low quality.

Barely played it for 10 minutes and I'm already sick of it. This is just a really really bad game in my opinion.
Well everybody has a right for there opinion,but if your starting to dislike games because of grammar issues or hate the Game because there is a question mark missing,I guess you play around 2 or 3 games a month,because that`s about all the games you will maybe find without any kind of errors in the story line or writing, I personally have enough imagination to fill in missing question marks etc.,and me, I like shaved and Hairy Pussies,so give me both.I personally grew up with hairy Pussies,and they where finger lickin good (Except occasional hair in my mouth).
Just consider how many games are being released here every month from Devs which native language is not English.
My Respect to them(y)
And the Renders are High Class in my Opinion,Check out the Tan Lines will Ya?.
There might be Errors here also,if you find them,than you can keep em.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
The walkthrough is unclear for sure and maybe wrong.

It says: "if share color is not GREEN". WELL, IT MUST BE YELLOW. It "enables" the "cheating" option, this way.

It says: "if share color is RED". Well, IT DOESN'T WORK: it doesn't enable the brutal option.

I've tried anything: hot wife path RED & share path RED, both paths green, hot wife path green & share RED, hot wife RED and share green. Nothing worked. So, I QUIT.
ok to get in the cheating path certain options gives you a point in sharing but if you chose the other option it gives you a minus the minus side switches the sharing option to cheating in the stats also if you balance the hotwife stat between goodwife stat you get a yellow undecided path I am trying to unlock the options after NTR cheating option is pulled up in Jaylins story because so far I haven't gotten the other choices besides Jaylin running away from his GF and it may seem I would need the husbands choices applied to get those

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I really enjoyed the progression so far, but since she told her husband that at the end of the day, it's her decision, I hope things start to happen, like sticks in the mouth at least.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ok to get in the cheating path certain options gives you a point in sharing but if you chose the other option it gives you a minus the minus side switches the sharing option to cheating in the stats also if you balance the hotwife stat between goodwife stat you get a yellow undecided path I am trying to unlock the options after NTR cheating option is pulled up in Jaylins story because so far I haven't gotten the other choices besides Jaylin running away from his GF and it may seem I would need the husbands choices applied to get those
Well, I've tried both of them: husband assertive / husband submissive. But I couldn't unlock the "brutal" scene anyway.

So, anyone who was able to unlock the brutal scene: please explain how to do it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you. I was thinking it should be the other way around but I get it
That's what I did, but it didn't work.

He's too vague: zero and less than zero do not mean anything here.

I've always followed the walkthrough, but it didn't work this time :mad:: I wasn't able to unlock these infamous ntr scenes.

So,

which colours, guys?

- Hot wife path: red, yellow, or green?

- swap/cheat: red, yellow or green?

- voyeur: red or green?

- husband: red or green?

I've tried anything. Nothing worked.

A message to the Devs: we're supposed to enjoy playing this game, you know.

Reactions: redliight and fbass

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
The dev just posted this on discord.
Hey guys, there was a mistake in the last version walkthrough for Chapter 8 (i reversed the colors). I have uploaded the correct walkthrough to the same link.
That's what I did, but it didn't work.

He's too vague: zero and less than zero do not mean anything here.

I've always followed the walkthrough, but it didn't work this time :mad:: I wasn't able to unlock these infamous ntr scenes.

So,

which colours, guys?

- Hot wife path: red, yellow, or green?

- swap/cheat: red, yellow or green?

- voyeur: red or green?

- husband: red or green?

I've tried anything. Nothing worked.

A message to the Devs: we're supposed to enjoy playing this game, you know.
To answer your question.
To get the "brutal" you need Hot_wife at least yellow and cheat/share needs to be green.

Reactions: Trapezio

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Well, I've tried both of them: husband assertive / husband submissive. But I couldn't unlock the "brutal" scene anyway.

So, anyone who was able to unlock the brutal scene: please explain how to do it.
I managed to enable the brutal option ... Just follow the cheat way ... I just managed by making the choices of the husband respond with "no" when Jeny tries to make him accept the "new condition of the wife". Hope this helps.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
The dev just posted this on discord.

To answer your question.
To get the "brutal" you need Hot_wife at least yellow and cheat/share needs to be green.
hot_wife points do not matter for the brutal pick, it only checks that she's on the cheating path.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes