3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

runningtiger

Jul 25, 2018
This game has nice delicate text. The story slowly unfolded, step by step,especially ntr story line,didn't cram too much sex scenes into it. But it's still very touching.

Reactions: ecilops

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
So I don't understand is the game project short tales which was project hot wife before? Or are they two completely different games? Somebody please explain.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
So I don't understand is the game project short tales which was project hot wife before? Or are they two completely different games? Somebody please explain.
"Project Short Tales" is a side story separate from the main game "Project Hot Wife". There are no choices to be made throughout the "game", therefore it technically cant be called a game, but rather a generous piece of erotica. It was created primarily as an avenue for sexual gratification due to claims that the main game was sexually passive and that its story progression in regards to the female protagonist's corruption was too slow.

Last edited:

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
You have to be a complete idiot to warm up the audience before sex scenes in the main project and at the same time cast a damper on it by displaying such scenes with the same characters in a side project. It is nothing but the beating off the appetite by sweets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanos247

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
When the next update guys?

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Short Tales Version 0.2 to Tier 2 contributors.

I am almost done working on version 0.0.10 (release date 13.9.19), all the renders are finished (some need more fixing but in general) and the count is 257 new renders.
Unfortunately, the new character selected last month poll will not be in this version (probably next version).
The focal scene of the version will consist of 100 renders and several routes.

This week poll selected to add a new "hint" feature, this is not a replacement for the walkthrough but an additional guidance per disabled menu option(will only be supported from chapter 7 and higher).
Example:
if the menu option is disabled because cheat/share value is too high under the menu
there will be an additional line "Hint (cheat/share route is too high)"
In addition, in the upcoming version, the main game screen will cycle the background image depending on the version you are on (after the first load saved game/start a new game).
Example:
if i have loaded/playing chapter 6, the main screen will show the background image of chapter 6.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

I am almost done working on version 0.0.10 (release date 13.9.19), all the renders are finished (some need more fixing but in general) and the count is 257 new renders.
Unfortunately, the new character selected last month poll will not be in this version (probably next version).

This week poll selected to add a new "hint" feature, this is not a replacement for the walkthrough but an additional guidance per disabled menu option(will only be supported from chapter 7 and higher).
Example:
if the menu option is disabled because cheat/share value is too high under the menu
In addition, in the upcoming version, the main game screen will cycle the background image depending on the version you are on (after the first load saved game/start a new game).
Example:
if i have loaded/playing chapter 6, the main screen will show the background image of chapter 6.

Have a good week, PHWAMM

batre892

Jan 24, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Example:
Example:

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Example:
Example:

Have a good week, PHWAMM
The "hint" feature sounds interesting.

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.10 to Tier 4 contributors.

Scene routes\branches\options:
Cell Friday\Midday - 4 routes
Home Friday\Night - 2 routes

Release notes:
- 257 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- Added "hint" feature (can be enabled/disabled from preferences).
- The main game screen will cycle the background image depending on the version you are on.
- Grammar clean up for chapter 10.
- Fix for incorrect behavior after canceling the shoot in Chapter 9

Win/Linux/Mac/Android/+walkthrough

I want to thank Dwayne, for proofreading chapter 10.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.10 to Tier 4 contributors.

Scene routes\branches\options:
Cell Friday\Midday - 4 routes
Home Friday\Night - 2 routes

Release notes:
- 257 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- Added "hint" feature (can be enabled/disabled from preferences).
- The main game screen will cycle the background image depending on the version you are on.
- Grammar clean up for chapter 10.
- Fix for incorrect behavior after canceling the shoot in Chapter 9

Win/Linux/Mac/Android/+walkthrough

I want to thank Dwayne, for proofreading chapter 10.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

God Bless U Brother! :D

Reactions: crisbr

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Project Hot Wife [v0.0.10] [PHWAMM] - Original Size: 1.41 GB

Download Win (343 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes