3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Gotta say now that the dev is definitely milking it now. The "sexual progress" so to speak has stalled and I'd even say regressed since 0.7
so the funny thing for me is that the mini-side stories at the beach are straight cheat sex. The main game is a bit slow, but I have hopes due to the good side work.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't played since 0-0-5 and it sounds like nothing changed, even the narrator himself said that using the words of the project administrator..This game is definitely on Jessica O'neil's level of extreme teasing with no substance.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Ok, I played this so many ways am still not sure where it leads to. If Merry max out hotwife nothing really happens, if I make her less hotwife still nothing. There are 4 stats, I could write many combinations have done but in the end Merry still shy, even if she hotwife materiel, so what is it either give a walkthrough, or let Merry fuck her stepson for example or whatever give us a walkthrough that makes sense, even if I max out all stats in red nothing...Merry less hotwife and everything else red nothing, merry max, and other stats balance still nothing I also tried Merry max but everything else undecided or all green besides Merry still nothing.. This is getting grinding frustrating. Make something happen soon cuz am really considering stoping my Patreon contribution.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Probably this is a game with long term project, sometimes it is frustrating this lack of animal sex in the beginning but there comes a point where the plot comes to the right point and everyone can see the quality of the story ..... Better than games that get lost for not developing well the narrative and the construction of the plot or those that end up having to be relaunched for not making sense.

Reactions: andjor0
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes