3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.10 to Tier 2 contributors.

The work on version 0.0.11 is coming along sluggishly (a lot more renders to do), probably because the version contains several new implementations (3 new characters + 2 new locations).
But don't be alarmed everything will be ready on time 11.10.19 (never missed a deadline not going to start now).
I can already tell you about several of the scenes, Merry is going to be very tired after her weekend (she is going to the pool and the gym).
As for Ed, he will have some fun in this version too.

I will post both "A little extra 9" and "Version 0.0.11 preview images" very soon.

Thank you very much for your support.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.10 to Tier 2 contributors.

The work on version 0.0.11 is coming along sluggishly (a lot more renders to do), probably because the version contains several new implementations (3 new characters + 2 new locations).
But don't be alarmed everything will be ready on time 11.10.19 (never missed a deadline not going to start now).
I can already tell you about several of the scenes, Merry is going to be very tired after her weekend (she is going to the pool and the gym).
As for Ed, he will have some fun in this version too.

I will post both "A little extra 9" and "Version 0.0.11 preview images" very soon.

Have a good week, PHWAMM

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Last week i put in some extra work to catch up with the release date (next Friday), the work paid off and most of the renders are done (some re-renders may be needed but nothing major).
This version mostly centers around Merry and the way the talk with Jenny influenced her mentally.
As i mentioned before we have 2 new locations, a gym and Mason's home.
It will also include 3 new characters, female coworker of Merry, Mason's wife and third a character.
The main scene in the version contains around 100 renders with 3 different routes (the entire version will have 277 new renders).

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Last week i put in some extra work to catch up with the release date (next Friday), the work paid off and most of the renders are done (some re-renders may be needed but nothing major).
This version mostly centers around Merry and the way the talk with Jenny influenced her mentally.
As i mentioned before we have 2 new locations, a gym and Mason's home.
It will also include 3 new characters, female coworker of Merry, Mason's wife and third a character.
The main scene in the version contains around 100 renders with 3 different routes (the entire version will have 277 new renders).

Have a good week, PHWAMM

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Got a question: Are the scenes/options in the screenshots not done yet? or do I need 7/7 cheat route to see them?

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Got a question: Are the scenes/options in the screenshots not done yet? or do I need 7/7 cheat route to see them?

No, the opposite is the case. As you can see from the hints (compare your attachment) your points are too high for the cheating route.

Reactions: PalmFace
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes