3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I personally prefer games that are more about creating sexy situations rather than games where sex scenes happen in every single update, i hope this dev keeps the quality high
I feel you but the game is almost a year old now and nadda yet.. another thing does anyone even want to play as the husband? cause i sure don't.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This game is such a huge cock tease...... like not even a rub or anything from another dude yet and its .11!
Yeah, guess we should call it "a wife and Mother Part.2" the grinding Game play is just ridiculous.
The Dev put out a Novell called short stories,these couple of pages has more Sex scenes then this whole Game.:sleep:

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, guess we should call it "a wife and Mother Part.2" the grinding Game play is just ridiculous.
The Dev put a a Novell called short stories,these couple of pages has more Sex scenes then this whole Game.:sleep:
Yeah, in the last version even the game itself complained that it (she) was to modest and was moving to slow , oh the irony.
I dont see any cows but there are still plenty of milking going on...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is pacing ... then there is this.

Title needs changing, hotwifing is quite adventurous and escalates at a pretty decent pace ... this is slightly tepid wife.

A great story is enough to keep me hooked. Retrieving the Past has focused more on story in season 2 and scaled wayyyyy back on the sex but it's a great story so it's all good.

This suffers from the same problem Wife and a Mother does, they aren't great stories. They rely on characters except this only has a couple of interesting characters.

I've found myself in a strange position here. One i've never been in with an adult game or VN before. I'm bored.

It might be a gender or sexual thing, guys might like the tease build up more but teasing needs a payoff and prolonged teasing with no other substance to keep it interesting is boring.

I wish the dev well, it's a good concept it just doesn't have enough to keep me interested. When one of my cats getting excited because it managed to grab it's tail pulls my attention from a game and manages to hold it longer I feel like it's time to stop.

I'm not going to slam the dev, he has an idea and is running with it, all the power to him. Hopefully he makes a success of it. Not every game is for everyone.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
this is not teasing this is torture

I discovered this VN a few weeks ago and already dropped it

I will not create expectations for this VN

lucky for the developer

Reactions: BeastMaster59

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Up until the end of the last update you had total control over her actions has that changed it seems that's what the Dev was getting at if so time to put this one up in the garbage pile along with Decent, Elena etc... titles that make a mockery out of women to satisfy a certain crowd that would never be able to accomplish such fuqery in the real world throw up content. :sick:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Watching a physical impossible body (she should have massive back problems) but no action is asking a lot. I was expecting much more and at this speed it will take a good few updates before anything happens. Sorry dev you have to press the accelerator pedal.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
All in all most People are saying and feeling the same thing I'm feeling, you can find more Sex on the Discovery Channel than in this Game.
Changed my rating from 4 to 2 stars because of its dragging, normally I would say this game doesn't have anything to do here.
This game could even get a Rated G: General audiences.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes