• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

PHWAMM

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I would like to second the suggestion for incest and generally, my highest preference for incest type is brother-sister. However, I have hard time seeing how that, especially brother-sister thing, would fit within the premises of PROJECT HOT WIFE as I understand it. I am not sure if Jenny would be a type to allow or promote this, even if parents are (unlikely) so inclined to allow it.

The obstacles seemed rather high. But you never know and it may be still possible to incorporate this, provided that it can be done in a way that is believable and plausible. By that, I don't mean the high standard of realism because realism does always not = gameplay fun or enjoyment. But even in games like this, especially where story is involved, there have to be at least some degrees of believability and plausibility.

At any rate, perhaps someone here may have ideas as to how that could be worked into the story-line. However, given the vocal complaints that I have seen from time to time in this forum about how incest are almost in every game, I would think that incest portion themselves should be strictly optional if and when it is to be planned for and eventually implemented.

P.S. If daughter is added visually, at least give her some pubes. I like pubes. ;) BTW, high praises to you for having pubes and tan-lines together on Merry. Excellent combo! For they really framed the body well.
Unfortunately, i haven't changed my mind yet.
I am still not planning to add any incest into the game.
The problem is not with the story, i already have a very nice arc ready just for that.
My decision to stay away from that genre is heavily due to the patreon restriction, i don't really want to get in trouble there.
I know there may be ways around it, but i don't want to take the risk, mostly because it's not that important to my main story.

In regards to pubes, i couldn't agree more.
I think a woman is much much sexier with pubic hair.
As of now, every single female character i created has pubic hair, and i don't plan to change it.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Unfortunately, i haven't changed my mind yet.
I am still not planning to add any incest into the game.
The problem is not with the story, i already have a very nice arc ready just for that.
My decision to stay away from that genre is heavily due to the patreon restriction, i don't really want to get in trouble there.
I know there may be ways around it, but i don't want to take the risk, mostly because it's not that important to my main story.

In regards to pubes, i couldn't agree more.
I think a woman is much much sexier with pubic hair.
As of now, every single female character i created has pubic hair, and i don't plan to change it.
Say yes. With two balls.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli
Mar 28, 2018
Hi nagnag911, according to the Tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Milf, Cheating, Big tits, Titfuck, Female protagonist, Mobile game, Ntr, Vaginal sex, Teasing. So yes she does if you play the correct path ... eventually ... but not yet; although I notice that tags like swinging and sharing have been dropped

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes