3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Still no cheating sex? Sigh. This one started out with great promise but has fizzled big time. Guess will continue to wait, maybe I'll notice if an update with actual ntr ever comes out, stopped my Patreon as nothing ever happens - feels like milking to me. Ah well, maybe next year.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Ok,i give up with this game..so confus path..with i cant because of "too high!".
its a shame. i really like this hot wife but dont get with all that path.

Reactions: Appu

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Nice update but… when Merry will fuck other men in presence of Ed?
Never in the presence of Ed or behind is back. This will just go on forever, the stats are just cosmetics.
This game isnt about that, its about finding a thrill in their relationship and after the hot wife period is done they come together either happier or go separate paths ( what aload of junk :) )

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Never in the presence of Ed or behind is back. This will just go on forever, the stats are just cosmetics.
This game isnt about that, its about finding a thrill in their relationship and after the hot wife period is done they come together either happier or go separate paths ( what aload of junk :) )
No, imho this game is about milking patreon for all it is worth. It will go on without any actual ntr - just teases as long as the dev is getting paid.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Wait swinging and sharing have been dropped?? great, next thing you know cheating and ntr will follow.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes