3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Last week i have been working on several scenes, one at ed's office and one at home.
I just started working on a restaurant scene with the couple and Jenny.
This version Merry is feeling guilty over some off her actions, but what would she do about it?

After receiving multiple requests to bring the extra content back, i decided to do a poll regarding the content.
The results were to create "Project Hot Wife chronicles" this will be short games/stories (similar to Project Short Tales).
But the main characters will not be our couple, it w will revolve around be one of our secondary cast characters, the goal is to give us more short stories and to add some background to other characters i the game.
These stories will be connected either directly or indirectly in the main game.
I don't want to set a date(probably a few months) for this because the main game will always take priority (there will be no delays or reduction of content).

Have a good week, PHWAMM

Last edited by a moderator:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
why does it take so long for something to happen? the game is very engaging but it goes limp for not going deeper

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I don't know if you can really say that's true, the husband goes deep on her, doesn't he ? Allthough you might argue if it's actually 'deep', looking at the size of his penis. Oops, there you have it again, bringing up the Penis subject again :LOL:

Reactions: fbass

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
forget it guys it happend again except for a bit of lesbian action!!

Nothing but Teasing shit again :(:(

i mean how many updates got this game by now and still nothing except sex with the husband???
that is deeply dissapointing and annoying more and more now.(n)

and WTF is that scene in the ally when she is jerking his husband off the game asks if she should say something because someone is watching.On the Hotwife/sharing path you can only choose YES because Cheat/Share Route is to high??? o_O o_O
The same goes for the Goodwife/cheat Route only able to choose YES but because Cheat/Share Route is to low???
o_O o_O
Hotwife/Cheating path you can only choose NO because Cheat/Share Route is to low??? o_O o_O

WTF???

i think something in this game goes wrong here should´t she enjoing to be watched on the Hotwife/sharing route and say nothing because of the Peeking guy???

this game beginns to confuse me o_Oo_O

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Project Hot Wife [v0.0.13] [PHWAMM] (1.48 gb rar pc source)
296 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
forget it guys it happend again except for a bit of lesbian action!!

Nothing but Teasing shit again :(:(

i mean how many updates got this game by now and still nothing except sex with the husband???
that is deeply dissapointing and annoying more and more now.(n)

and WTF is that scene in the ally when she is jerking his husband off the game asks if she should say something because someone is watching.On the Hotwife/sharing path you can only choose YES because Cheat/Share Route is to high??? o_O o_O
The same goes for the Goodwife/cheat Route only able to choose YES but because Cheat/Share Route is to low???
o_O o_O
Hotwife/Cheating path you can only choose NO because Cheat/Share Route is to low??? o_O o_O

WTF???

i think something in this game goes wrong here should´t she enjoing to be watched on the Hotwife/sharing route and say nothing because of the Peeking guy???

this game beginns to confuse me o_Oo_O
same with the hotwife/cheat route , why do you lose points when you get eaten out in the shower ? shouldnt that increasee your points instead

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes