3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So, can the Wife fucks any other man or is jut blueballs?

PS: I finished, i really loved. But missed the hardcore content.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
If anyone can share the newest MAC version that would be great to save us MAC users the extra steps~ This game is still great. I honestly did not think I would enjoy it after the first few updates. HOWEVER it has held my intrest very well! Keep up the great work. I hope this update is fantastic!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately, I'm getting really frustrated with the cognitive dissonance that isn't really addressed in the story with Jayden, Ed, and Merry. I tried playing Ed as loyal, but the narrative just won't let me. There are all these scenes where the story puts words into the mouth of the character that feels inconsistent with the choices he makes.

Jayden for instance. I played him as the morally superior dominant that got angry at his girlfriend for cheating on him, humiliated both her and her lover, and then rejected her as a slut. So, he ended the relationship, when he could have abandoned the moral high ground, kept her on the side as a disposable lover and treated her like the slut she is.

But, now he's essentially playing the role of the male asshole/dog he humiliated previously . . . which doesn't make sense to me. Especially since he's playing it off as if he was egregiously betrayed by his girlfriend, is holding Merry up as some kind of paragon and Ed as a guy, who's always been there for him. He's trying to cheat with her behind his friend/her husband's back. There's a disconnect between those two versions of Jayden.

Furthermore, Jayden told that story of moral superiority, betrayal, and humiliation to Merry, who also seems OK with falling into the role of the slut girlfriend Jayden rejected. Who knows.

There is a lot of confusion and a lack of consistency in how many of the characters are portrayed. So, I just started fast-forwarding through the narrative to get to the fap material because the story was making less and less sense to me.
agreed, more and more of these "games" are having less and less choices making you go down a path which sucks both ways. devs need to put in the effort for all possibilities rather than cheat/share ect. ect.

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.13a to Tier 4 contributors.

Scene routes\branches\options:.
Home, Monday\Morning - 2 routes
Ed's office, Monday\Midday - 2 routes (some additional variation depending on the action selected in Ed's photoshoot task)
Restaurant, Monday\Evening - 2 routes

Release notes:
- 287 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- added 7 new scenes to the gallery.
- unfortunately no proofreading on this chapter, i will try to add a proofread version at a later date.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android/+walkthrough

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

Two bugs were found in version 0.0.13. I am uploading version 0.0.13a with a fix(should be ready within an hour). Or you can just download the ch13.rpy file and override the old one.

Oct 31, 2019
Took soooo long to get that Gemma shower scene! Look forward to more, though would like the option to turn down the things that auto occur. Don't like it when that happens. Nearly gave up on the VN/game from some of those.

Ratulshak

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 202066

Overview:
The story revolves around a couple in their 30's and what life throws at them, you will encounter there changing life style and desires. The player will portray both spouses with much heavier emphasis on the wife.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-12
Release Date: 2019-12-11
Developer: PHWAMM
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(0.0.11): - -
Android
(0.0.11): - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - FAN SIG - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 201660 View attachment 201663 View attachment 201664 View attachment 201665 View attachment 201668 View attachment 201673
Why android

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Can anyone pls explain why the "No" option here is greyed out??
looking at your picture i am sure that you manipulated the stats because it is not possible to get so much hot wife AND sharing points at this point of the game.
the sharing points are to high for a no,and if i remember correctly you must be on the cheat route for an no.
and if you had activated the hint system there should be a text why a no is not possible.

Last edited:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
looking at your picture i am sure that you manipulated the stats because it is not possible to get so much hot wife AND sharing points at this point of the game.
the sharing points are to high for a no,and if i remember correctly you must be on the cheat route for an no.
and if you had activated the hint system there should be a text why a no is not possible.
Don't worry, of course I have activated the cheats and manipulated the figures...! That said, yes, I also have the hints enabled, and it says my hotwife score is too low, but as soon as i find the threshold of acceptable hotwife score, the message goes away, but the button is still greyed out. Hmm, I guess this is not a bug, but rather another undocumented feature perhaps? Lol.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Don't worry, of course I have activated the cheats and manipulated the figures...! That said, yes, I also have the hints enabled, and it says my hotwife score is too low, but as soon as i find the threshold of acceptable hotwife score, the message goes away, but the button is still greyed out. Hmm, I guess this is not a bug, but rather another undocumented feature perhaps? Lol.
try the cheat route that worked for me ;)

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes