3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Lol I remember that I had an "argument" with some cucks 2-3 months ago. The one was making fun of me calling me cuck and the other was just pissed. Tell me hypocritical bastards, do you really like this game? Do you really think that the game is good because of its writing like Dual Family? (Reminder only if that dev creep, didn't had fetish for skeletons, the game would have been amazing). I have never been so disappointed with a game before (mainly because the wife is extremely hot)
And again this bbc crap, seriously how upredictable ntr and bbc? Oh man I didn't see that coming. I am a fan of teasing in sex games, I am not gonna lie, I lost counts how many times I had a hard on with Dual family's mother, from teasing and GOLD TIER WRITING. But here is just a fucking mess, this "game" has a lot of characters that they are seriously unneccessary, the game writing is not that deep either, and at some point it feels like you looking at some photo album or some huge collection of 3d "sex" "comics" with text instead of a game. Shame that a hot 3d milf model like that, is treated only with some bbc crap stereotype and just ridiculous teasing. The game would have been better if it was rpg instead of renpy, at least devs then could have saved time from renders and pictures having two or three 3d models talking the whole goddamn game.

sovper88

Jul 24, 2019
Lol I remember that I had an "argument" with some cucks 2-3 months ago. The one was making fun of me calling me cuck and the other was just pissed. Tell me hypocritical bastards, do you really like this game? Do you really think that the game is good because of its writing like Dual Family? (Reminder only if that dev creep, didn't had fetish for skeletons, the game would have been amazing). I have never been so disappointed with a game before (mainly because the wife is extremely hot)
And again this bbc crap, seriously how upredictable ntr and bbc? Oh man I didn't see that coming. I am a fan of teasing in sex games, I am not gonna lie, I lost counts how many times I had a hard on with Dual family's mother, from teasing and GOLD TIER WRITING. But here is just a fucking mess, this "game" has a lot of characters that they are seriously unneccessary, the game writing is not that deep either, and at some point it feels like you looking at some photo album or some huge collection of 3d "sex" "comics" with text instead of a game. Shame that a hot 3d milf model like that, is treated only with some bbc crap stereotype and just ridiculous teasing. The game would have been better if it was rpg instead of renpy, at least devs then could have saved time from renders and pictures having two or three 3d models talking the whole goddamn game.
I don't understand why everyone is saying bbc.
Not every black man is a bbc.
In this game, there are no bbc, only black men.
Not to mention most of the male characters are not black.
About the son's friend, i think that is more of a replacement for incest then to anything else.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys,

I excitedly forgot to publish last week's update(sorry about that).
In the next version, we will continue building on the couple's interaction with uncharted territory, with jenny encouragement of course.
Plus Merry will be revisited by a character we haven't seen in a while.
Currently, i am working on the market scene.

Since next week is Christmas, i am attaching a few 4K images for the holiday.

Please feel free to contact me (here or in the discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

I excitedly forgot to publish last week's update(sorry about that).
In the next version, we will continue building on the couple's interaction with uncharted territory, with jenny encouragement of course.
Plus Merry will be revisited by a character we haven't seen in a while.
Currently, i am working on the market scene.

Since next week is Christmas, i am attaching a few 4K images for the holiday.

Please feel free to contact me (here or in the discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game is kinda annoying with this being too high so I can't use the option.
Does following the walkthrough make this game less annoying?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

I am currently working on a long scene at home containing the couple, it starts right after the end of chapter 13, all the way to the next day's morning.
After that i will be working on Merry's workday, it will be somewhat unusual.
As i mentioned previously, this chapter will show the couples continue pushing their respective boundaries.
I am going to introduce a new character again this chapter, i have been waiting to add her for a while now, and she will have somewhat of a big roll in the future.

I will be posting the preview images shortly(i will update the post next week too).
I addition, i will be posting both Tier 3 and Tier 4 polls shortly.

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

I am currently working on a long scene at home containing the couple, it starts right after the end of chapter 13, all the way to the next day's morning.
After that i will be working on Merry's workday, it will be somewhat unusual.
As i mentioned previously, this chapter will show the couples continue pushing their respective boundaries.
I am going to introduce a new character again this chapter, i have been waiting to add her for a while now, and she will have somewhat of a big roll in the future.

I will be posting the preview images shortly(i will update the post next week too).
I addition, i will be posting both Tier 3 and Tier 4 polls shortly.

Have a good week, PHWAMM

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
How exacly use the cheat code??? I never have used in a game and i dont know how that works

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes