3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
How exacly use the cheat code??? I never have used in a game and i dont know how that works
On the preferences tab, where caption is "Patreon" --> put the option "cheats enabled true"
and then somewhere you need to put in password " ilovemerry "
(don't remember where or how, has been a long while ago, I think it shows up at bottom of preferences page, ...)
after that you can manipulate scores to get all choices selectable.

Reactions: malak@s and fbass

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Version 0.0.14 is less than a week away, and i am a bit behind on the renders.
But don't worry, i will not delay the release (one or two all nighters should do it).

This week i was working on Merry's workday and our couples night out "sort off".
In this chapter, Ed is getting a bit more screen time than usual, some with merry and some without.

This time i am trying something new, with 2 very short animations (if you can call them that).
Hopefully, you guys will like them.

Please feel free to contact me (here or in the discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Version 0.0.14 is less than a week away, and i am a bit behind on the renders.
But don't worry, i will not delay the release (one or two all nighters should do it).

This week i was working on Merry's workday and our couples night out "sort off".
In this chapter, Ed is getting a bit more screen time than usual, some with merry and some without.

This time i am trying something new, with 2 very short animations (if you can call them that).
Hopefully, you guys will like them.

Please feel free to contact me (here or in the discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
v0.0.14 is OUT ---
well do not ask for any banging time with other guys/girls for merry.You will get the same answer like all the earlier updates.
I am officially done with this game now because it seems that the only thing that will ever happen in this damn game is a little teasing and then Merry freaks out and is at the start again.
one step ahead and 3 steps back i would discribe it just like that.

for me it is officially not worth playing it anymore an absolute waste of time.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
well do not ask for any banging time with other guys/girls for merry.You will get the same answer like all the earlier updates.
I am officially done with this game now because it seems that the only thing that will ever happen in this damn game is a little teasing and then Merry freaks out and is at the start again.
one step ahead and 3 steps back i would discribe it just like that.

for me it is officially not worth playing it anymore an absolute waste of time.
Maybe the guys wants to blue ball us for all of 2020 like he did 2019. Who knows, but maybe some day this NTR game will actually have some NTR.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Maybe the guys wants to blue ball us for all of 2020 like he did 2019. Who knows, but maybe some day this NTR game will actually have some NTR.
like the way this game goes i think the only NTR kind of thing we will get is in the epilogue when the game is finished.
Merry giving a random guy a handjob or blowjob or something and then GAME OVER :rolleyes:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Project Hot Wife [v0.0.14] [PHWAMM] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 1.62 GB
Compressed: 481 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |

Enjoy! :D

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes