3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
We should start a pool and to see when the NTR actually happens. I got August of 2024. That will be update .69 if he continues to release them once a month. Any takers?

At this point, there is no need for the tag to even be placed on this game. Maybe the dev plans on including that in this game (although I can’t tell anymore), but as of right now, it’s like my sex life; non existent.
You might even win the Bet

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The thing with this game is Merry and Ed are basically just being manipulated by the therapist. I don't really get the feeling either of them actually *want* to do most of the things they have done up to this point. They're doing it because they believe they have to.

This game has a very similar premise to TAC, but in that the husband pushes the wife to do things and when she agrees to try it out they advance pretty quickly and they both enjoy it. In this game, Merry/Ed are both hesitant and would literally do nothing if the therapist didn't tell them to.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.14 to Tier 4 contributors and Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.12 to the public.

In the next version, Ed will receive some troubling news and will have to turn to Jenny for help.
At the same time, Merry will receive an interesting task form Jenny.

Last month i also started working on "Project Hot Wife chronicles"(not as much as i wanted). and i have a good feeling about it.
The story will be around 20 years back and will give us a nice insight into some side characters of the main game.

Please feel free to contact me (here or in on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Yesterday i released Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.14 to Tier 4 contributors and Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.12 to the public.

In the next version, Ed will receive some troubling news and will have to turn to Jenny for help.
At the same time, Merry will receive an interesting task form Jenny.

Last month i also started working on "Project Hot Wife chronicles"(not as much as i wanted). and i have a good feeling about it.
The story will be around 20 years back and will give us a nice insight into some side characters of the main game.

Please feel free to contact me (here or in on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What sucks is, that you have to pick all the right choices ... I am stuck at -21 cheat so I cant select No in the restaurant backyard and that sucks. This is just not fun, because you have to min/max to get what you want and has to use the walkthrough.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Project Hot Wife: A story about a guy with an attractive wife, of whom he considers hot, in the sense that she's physically beautiful. He then proceeds to have sex with her over & over.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
the game has undoubtedly got great potential due to the character design but Merry's development has been a tad disappointing. the entire hotwife, cuckolding points system is irrelevant if the storyline and its various story paths make her increasingly more resistant to the temptation of having sex with other people. the situations where a tease is offered to test her willingness to give in to these temptations hasn't been developed properly. there's no discernible difference in progress as a hotwife, as a cuckolder or as a normal vanilla wife in this game. plenty of incidents have occurred where she exhibits an acceptance of her naughtiness usually internally as a monologue but then she abruptly distances herself from a potential erotic development with another person (who isn't her husband). U look at the character info list and realize that nothing substantial in terms of plot development has transpired with most of them. It's only been between the therapist, Merry and her hubby. the rest of the characters are as blue-balled as we are.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
the game has undoubtedly got great potential due to the character design but Merry's development has been a tad disappointing. the entire hotwife, cuckolding points system is irrelevant if the storyline and its various story paths make her increasingly more resistant to the temptation of having sex with other people. the situations where a tease is offered to test her willingness to give in to these temptations hasn't been developed properly. there's no discernible difference in progress as a hotwife, as a cuckolder or as a normal vanilla wife in this game. plenty of incidents have occurred where she exhibits an acceptance of her naughtiness usually internally as a monologue but then she abruptly distances herself from a potential erotic development with another person (who isn't her husband). U look at the character info list and realize that nothing substantial in terms of plot development has transpired with most of them. It's only been between the therapist, Merry and her hubby. the rest of the characters are as blue-balled as we are.
Spot on. It's why I have given up on sponsoring this one on Patreon and will wait until there is an ending (or at very least some hot sex scenes relevant to the stated themes) before I even attempt to play this one again. I love the idea of a hot perverted therapist fucking up a marriage of 2 basically innocent partners - but this one falls flat on it's dick.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So, I take it based on comments here that there still aren't Merry sexual intercourse with any men other than her husband right?

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes