3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys,

I will add an image to this post in the next 2 weeks, so you can follow my progress.
The images are also accessible on discord.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I want to take a moment to comment on your work. I've taken a few of these games for a test drive the past couple of weeks and have noticed your game is the first not to incorporate some of the same boring tropes I've seen over and over again. Unlike most of these VN's your writing actually has promise, although you are in need of an editor (at least for the English version) as you have numerous homophone and transpositional errors. For example: wired = weird. And you use revile instead of reveal. The gist of your writing is still understandable, though, so not a huge deal. I would encourage you to continue the story and am looking forward to its progression.

BTW...please do something with Merry's hair. "Nappy" is a word that comes to mind. I would also encourage better clothing choices/textures, although that may already be in the works.

Reactions: Mac182

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys,

In this version, Merry is starting to get excited by the attention she is getting even though her initial reaction tells her otherwise.
At the same time, Ed is finding himself more conflicted than ever before, between the situations he finds himself in and the choices he needs to make.

As i mentioned last week, this chapter will contain a few new characters, not all of them will have a major roll in the future.
I know that we already have more than a few characters in the game, but all of them are important either directly or indirectly to the main storyline.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

In this version, Merry is starting to get excited by the attention she is getting even though her initial reaction tells her otherwise.
At the same time, Ed is finding himself more conflicted than ever before, between the situations he finds himself in and the choices he needs to make.

As i mentioned last week, this chapter will contain a few new characters, not all of them will have a major roll in the future.
I know that we already have more than a few characters in the game, but all of them are important either directly or indirectly to the main storyline.

Please feel free to contact me (here or on discord) if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a good week, PHWAMM

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i am pretty sure i have played this game before, but why it looks so different? in 2018 i played this one, then i played it around late 2019.. its still the same as before.. why the story is different? like where is the one you played the perspective of all?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Version 0.0.15 is less than a week away, and unfortunately, i am cutting it kinda close this month.
I don't believe there will be a delay, but i still don't like it.
I have been conflicted about one of the scenes, plus i removed one that i didn't like.
It's happened before but never so close to the release.

This chapter will be a bit heavier on Ed then usual(nothing too drastic), at the same time Merry builds on her latest self discoveries.

Have a good week, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

Version 0.0.15 is less than a week away, and unfortunately, i am cutting it kinda close this month.
I don't believe there will be a delay, but i still don't like it.
I have been conflicted about one of the scenes, plus i removed one that i didn't like.
It's happened before but never so close to the release.

This chapter will be a bit heavier on Ed then usual(nothing too drastic), at the same time Merry builds on her latest self discoveries.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
you are truly right i love this game but after this long and still no real cheating or shared its kind disappointed even in the short tale she did more than this game
There is a decided lack of patience in the scripts of many of these games. Part of that is due to the age of the authors and many of the people playing their games. Having no build-up, or character development is cheap and easy. In most, someone has someone else's pants down in less than a day and the story becomes just another trope.

Try to approach it in this fashion: A good story is like fine wine. Let it air for a bit. Smell it, taste it, savor it. But whatever you do, don't guzzle it.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
There is a decided lack of patience in the scripts of many of these games. Part of that is due to the age of the authors and many of the people playing their games. Having no build-up, or character development is cheap and easy. In most, someone has someone else's pants down in less than a day and the story becomes just another trope.

Try to approach it in this fashion: A good story is like fine wine. Let it air for a bit. Smell it, taste it, savor it. But whatever you do, don't guzzle it.
its been going on for a year that wine is long gone

fbass

May 18, 2017
i

tried good wife and cheat at same time and hotwife material and cheat at same time also with share option (high points) but still cant unlock that scene
Using hints (cheats) will tell you exactly what you need to get that scene.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018

These quite reason sentences about wine and something have nothing to do with this case. The game complicates aimlessly and will be abandoned as soon as the developer is completely confused in what he has made a mess of things.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Who can see this post

• Tier 4 Hall of Fame

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.15 to Tier 4 contributors.

Scene routes\branches\options:.
Jenny's office, Wednesday\Afternoon - 2 routes
Home, Wednesday\Evening - 2 routes

Release notes:
- 321 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- added 5 new scenes to the gallery.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM
Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Hot Wife Version 0.0.15 to Tier 4 contributors.

Scene routes\branches\options:.
Jenny's office, Wednesday\Afternoon - 2 routes
Home, Wednesday\Evening - 2 routes

Release notes:
- 321 new renders.
- version is compressed.
- added 5 new scenes to the gallery.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pay attention, dudes. Avast might delete 0.0.15 .exe - I couldn't restore mine, so... make a backup.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes