3.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
game gets loop in the office?? my save is bugged? someone got a save before the update please

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Its this garbage still garbage? or has the author finally decided to stop milking his patreons like the idiots they are and finally added the promised content?
Isn’t it funny how one of the first versions, she was able to take a picture holding a strangers dick. Look far she hasn’t come.

And it kinda sucks but I stopped supporting him on Patreon because of this. Hopefully he realizes this has turned into Project Hopeless Wife.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
It's just agonizing at this point, too bad because I like the curvaceous wife model.

WALLS OF TEXT WALLS OF TEXT WALLS OF TEXT BORING VANILLA WALLS OF TEXT WALLS OF TEXT LESBIAN GROPING WALLS OF TEXT CLOTHED GROPING WALLS OF TEXT WALLS OF TEXT BORING VOYEUR SCENE WALLS OF TEXT LESBIAN MINGLING WALLS OF TEXT MINOR GROPING WALLS OF TEXT......

Reactions: fbass

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Am I the only one that hopes we can kick the Jayden kid out? I could really care less about his subplot. It unnecessarily deviates from the main plot and is time that could be better spent moving things along.

Reactions: Ozdell

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
My main problem is, that its way to narrow to get the path you want. I run into "your bla bla points are to low" most of the time - and I am maybe 1 point below max. That is not fun when you have to pick a perfect path to get the (teasing) you want.

Reactions: fbass

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Project Tease Wife.
Isn’t it funny how one of the first versions, she was able to take a picture holding a strangers dick. Look far she hasn’t come.
And it kinda sucks but I stopped supporting him on Patreon because of this. Hopefully he realizes this has turned into Project Hopeless Wife.
Well since someone reminded me of what she used to be able to do and "Thank You"
And i normally wouldn't say this but i have a feeling the Dev sucks :LOL:. Not sure if its ok to type this... but i have played the since first version and couple after the fact and seen nothing but BS BS BS since the Picture taking. Sorry dude but have the nasty happen or something or others may tell ya to bug off :oops: . You may if not you will lose any support of present and future projects.
Just Sayin :unsure:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I am new to this VN. Is it better to go the Cheat or Share route? If both, what system do you use to keep track of your saves? It woulld be nice if you could add a description to the save.

3.20 star(s) 54 Votes